PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong

RedstickSooner
11/8/2008, 07:50 PM
Let me be the first to say, I was flat-out wrong about playing atm -- I fully believed this'd be a tough, close game. Thought that back in the pre-season, all based on our record down in Dead Dog stadium.

I'm quite happy to be wrong :)

It's very nice to blow 'em out in their own stadium. Now, if Bama or Penn State could just lose.. (Not to mention, us going without any further losses)

Curly Bill
11/8/2008, 07:53 PM
I suspected this would happen, aTm is just plain ol' dog crap bad.

SWFloridaSooner
11/8/2008, 07:54 PM
Ummm..... Penn State lost.

soonerbrat
11/8/2008, 07:58 PM
maybe he meant some other time.

RedstickSooner
11/8/2008, 08:00 PM
Ummm..... Penn State lost.

Yeah, I honestly had no idea -- I'd been watching the LSU game, and they hadn't mentioned PSU much. Last score I'd seen for the PSU-Iowa game was, like, at halftime... So I'd sorta ignored them.

Huh. We're a lot closer now than I thought :)

MyT Oklahoma
11/8/2008, 10:30 PM
You are forgiven. Now go and sin no more.

StoopTroup
11/8/2008, 10:32 PM
Not only were you wrong....

We set the scoring record against TAMU on Kyle Field today.

Just thought I'd point that out for ya. :D

FWIW...I'm really glad you were wrong.

yermom
11/9/2008, 12:16 AM
i was also expecting more of a fight. gad to have been wrong. i said i'd take the Aggies with the points today

of course i also picked Penn State @ Iowa to be a potentially tough game

bluedogok
11/9/2008, 12:28 AM
The Aggies lost to Arkansas State this season, that could only lead to bad seasons.

westcoast_sooner
11/9/2008, 01:15 AM
I expected A&M to put up more of a fight and that the crowd would be cause a few more issues. But I did expect the offense to do what they did - get up early, and the D to keep improving.

I thought our Kickoff woes would finally be done - guess I was wrong about that.

aurorasooner
11/9/2008, 01:49 AM
I'm thinking that Baylor/aTm game next week should be PUed by someone. Outside of watching that Tech/aTm game which was a pretty good battle, I haven't watched Aggy at all but they looked scared chitless the whole game against us today. Aggy really didn't do anything today except return a couple of our laydown KOs and on offense throw the ball into the stands or into the ground and either JJ had an off game or just flat can't handle any moderate CFB pressure. If we don't give up either ridiculous KO return which sort of discombobulated our D I think we hold them to 7 points max in garbage time and today's game ends up something like 77-7. If Baylor beats Aggy next weekend then when they go Austin and I wouldn't be surprised if the Whorns put a 77-0 type revenge beating on 'em for BCS style points on national Thanksgiving TV.