PDA

View Full Version : Mike Rich....

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2008, 10:32 PM
Doc wouldn't put me on the stuff you take yet for the blood pressure...put me on linisopral or something like that...So far its not working....149/100 as of 15 minutes ago

Frozen Sooner
11/7/2008, 10:35 PM
Give it a couple of days, man.

Your doc may have good and valid reasons. Perhaps you have a drug interaction or something?

Anyhow, the best advice I can give is to reduce the amount of stress in your life.

OKC Sooner
11/7/2008, 11:19 PM

Your doc may have good and valid reasons. Perhaps you have a drug interaction or something?

Anyhow, the best advice I can give is to reduce the amount of stress in your life.
My ex-wife moving to Houston did it for me. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2008, 11:24 PM

Couple of things lately has driven it up.

1. New job.....boss lady puts some stress on me sometimes...

2. pain....need 3 surgery on my right knee in the last 2 years...I haven't had time to get it done and I ve been in pain for about 5 months now

Flagstaffsooner
11/7/2008, 11:33 PM
Add a beta blocker. Does wonders for me. It reduces stress. I can look at an idiot with a ut or osu cap and not blow up.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2008, 11:35 PM
beta blockers? cant say I ve heard of em

Curly Bill
11/7/2008, 11:36 PM
beta blockers? cant say I ve heard of em

...but they do sound good though! :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/7/2008, 11:37 PM
Talk to SicEm's girl, she will get you some Xanax

stoops the eternal pimp
11/7/2008, 11:39 PM
I keep taking oxycontin but it don't help the blood pressure...doesn't make my knee stop hurting either..but when I take it, I dont care bout nuthin

Flagstaffsooner
11/7/2008, 11:47 PM
beta blockers? cant say I ve heard of emhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_blocker
inderal(sp) is my fav.