PDA

View Full Version : PSA - Get Yer Flu Shot

Rogue
11/6/2008, 08:24 PM
Docs I trust are getting theirs.
I skipped mine last year and was fine.
Got mine today...I'm a bit needle-phobic.

I'm on the every-other year schedule.

Sooner_Havok
11/6/2008, 08:26 PM
no

Rogue
11/6/2008, 08:28 PM
Might be in my head but I swear one made me sick years ago...and now I've got the sniffles.

Sooner_Havok
11/6/2008, 08:34 PM
Might be in my head but I swear one made me sick years ago...and now I've got the sniffles.

I think there is a risk of developing some mild symptoms since they are injecting you with bits of the virus. Nothing more than a few sniffles though.

But back to the topic of this thread. NO!

Needles FTL!!!!

olevetonahill
11/6/2008, 08:50 PM
Punannies
Hell when the Vampire Lady takes My Blood I just watch her stick me .
If shes Cute Im thinkin Of stickin her .:hot:

Sooner_Havok
11/6/2008, 08:57 PM
Punannies
Hell when the Vampire Lady takes My Blood I just watch her stick me .
If shes Cute Im thinkin Of stickin her .:hot:

They can never find my veins and have to stick me 3-4 times. I tell them to use a damned butterfly thing on my hand, but they always say that they are good at finding veins. :mad:

*******s!

olevetonahill
11/6/2008, 08:59 PM
Drugs are hell on yer veins aint they .

Rogue
11/6/2008, 09:09 PM
I'm a junkie's wet dream. Great veins. But the nerves make the old veins dilate and the bp go low. Panic attacks, srsly.

olevetonahill
11/6/2008, 09:18 PM
I'm a junkie's wet dream. Great veins. But the nerves make the old veins dilate and the bp go low. Panic attacks, srsly.

Bro you was in the Service .
Hell when I went In I had so many Needles In me I felt Like a Porkypine victim .

Rogue
11/6/2008, 09:25 PM
Yeah, but I had the gauntlet of shot "guns." As long as ya didn't flinch, it was much better'n a real needle just hanging out in my arm for what seems like all day.

And some of the sh!t they shot in me...I still ain't sure about.

olevetonahill
11/6/2008, 09:31 PM
Tru dat. they didnt have the gun thingy in full use when I was In . I think they Vacinated my *** against every thing from Yellow Fever to skeeter Bites ..
A Tru Storey they run us in like Cattle right ?
Sat us down 4 at a time so could take our Blood , Dude Beside me when He saw His Blood Pumping in that tube Rolled His eyes back in his head And Locked Up. one of the Dumbass medic Trainies Stuck His Fingers in the doods Mouth . to Try to Catch his Tounge . WRONG . Dood Locked His Jaw on the Idkits Fingers and almost bit em Off . Took 4 of em to Pry doods Mouth Open .:D

LilSooner
11/6/2008, 09:48 PM
They made me get the shot this year and I was not happy about it, but hospitals are now making us get it or else we can't come in the hospital.

olevetonahill
11/6/2008, 09:50 PM
They made me get the shot this year and I was not happy about it, but hospitals are now making us get it or else we can't come in the hospital.

Did it cause you any side effects ?

LilSooner
11/6/2008, 09:52 PM
Did it cause you any side effects ?

Yes! I also had to get Hep B shots. Both of my arms hurt so bad like seriously bad and I felt like crap.

olevetonahill
11/6/2008, 09:57 PM
Ive had to Have the Hep series also .
They say Ive been EXPOSED to Hep C so I cant donate Blood .
I dont Have it But Been exposed . No **** Peeps Every Nam Vet was exposed to it .
Hope Yer arms Get to feelin Better soon .
Ive never Had a Bad reaction to any shot except those in the Butt .
Ill take any shot In the arm they wanta Give me . But I refuse one In the Hip .

OKLA21FAN
11/6/2008, 10:05 PM
Docs I trust are getting theirs.
I skipped mine last year and was fine.
Got mine today...I'm a bit needle-phobic.

I'm on the every-other year schedule.
OUT!!!!!:gary: