PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach is not a man.

Rhino
11/5/2008, 12:50 PM
Classic line by 47-year-old Mike Leach (http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/11/classic-line-by-47yearold-mike-leach.html)

Kate Hairopoulos did a great job putting in perspective what a big impact last season's loss to Oklahoma State had on Texas Tech's program. Of course, that shootout is best remembered for Mike Gundy's "I'm a man! I'm 40!" postgame rant at a reporter, which led to a great line during Mike Leach's Monday press conference.

"I'm 47, I still haven't made man," Leach said in response to a question about Gundy's emotional blast. "Everybody's got their tirades. We're all in glass houses, so you may throw little stones, but not very big ones."

I'm not sure if Tech makes it through the Big 12 gauntlet unbeaten, but the Red Raiders won't lose because they're too uptight as long as Leach is in charge. Heh.

douxpaysan
11/6/2008, 01:30 AM
Yea...he is a cool dude, and the faster he gets his coolass out of the big 12 and especially the big 12 south the better off we will all be. To Washington or even better Tennessee, would love to see him carve on the SEC for awhile.

SoonerInFla
11/6/2008, 01:41 AM
Yea...he is a cool dude, and the faster he gets his coolass out of the big 12 and especially the big 12 south the better off we will all be. To Washington or even better Tennessee, would love to see him carve on the SEC for awhile.

How will we be better off?
By his team beating texas, our chances for a championship have increased.
He has helped our conference become the best conference in College Football, no matter how much Kool Aid they're drinking in the SEC.
He's gonna come up with some off the wall crap each season.
I hope TT gives him a raise and builds a lake right outside with Pirate Ships, cannons and anything else he wants.

LSUdeek
11/6/2008, 12:18 PM
He has helped our conference become the best conference in College Football, no matter how much Kool Aid they're drinking in the SEC.

:rolleyes:

Maybe this year, but we still have the past 2 national championships as well as the current #1 team.

After Chase Daniel, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, and Graham Harrell move on, the Big XII should slide back down to the heap.

douxpaysan
11/6/2008, 12:38 PM
In a few weeks we may have three losses, then tell me how great being in a strong division can be. Everyone (but us) will be happy and proclaiming the big 12 rules but where will we be. Playing Boise State in the Holiday bowl? I am not a big 12 guy(so SEC)....I am an Oklahoma guy and frack the rest.