PDA

View Full Version : Mack was pissed.

SeattleOUstudent
11/3/2008, 12:02 AM
His expression after the Tech TD was priceless. So I decided to take his picture and send it to some annoying UT tshirt fans.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r128/langstondude/mack.jpg

DarrellZero
11/3/2008, 12:21 AM
Strange things happen in Lubbock.

Sooner74
11/3/2008, 12:43 AM
Dude, that needs to be on a shirt asap.

olevetonahill
11/3/2008, 01:35 AM
Did Pony Boy have the Herpes sore also ?

meoveryouxinfinity
11/3/2008, 08:24 AM
Did Pony Boy have the Herpes sore also ?

yes!! i posted about this in the game thread and nobody took the bait. :(

CtheB
11/3/2008, 10:29 AM
No one to be pissed at but himself. Inside the 5, 2nd down, going in for the go-ahead TD, and he doesn't think about the clock? Snaps the ball with 21 on the play clock against the Tech O on the road? Major snafu in game management.

Lott's Bandana
11/3/2008, 11:42 AM
No one to be pissed at but himself. Inside the 5, 2nd down, going in for the go-ahead TD, and he doesn't think about the clock? Snaps the ball with 21 on the play clock against the Tech O on the road? Major snafu in game management.

Zactly.

The Maestro
11/3/2008, 11:45 AM
True on the clock management but I bet he isn't too happy with his safeties. On consecutive plays one drops a game ending INT in his bread basket and the next play he has the other safety coming over to help out on Crabtree and doesn't so much as touch him, much less lay him out, as he waltzes into the end zone after the corner tries to arm tackle him.

Two really bad plays by both safeties on the last two plays of the game.

BoulderSooner79
11/3/2008, 11:48 AM
True on the clock management but I bet he isn't too happy with his safeties. On consecutive plays one drops a game ending INT in his bread basket and the next play he has the other safety coming over to help out on Crabtree and doesn't so much as touch him, much less lay him out, as he waltzes into the end zone after the corner tries to arm tackle him.

Two really bad plays by both safeties on the last two plays of the game.

I wonder if these things have been discussed on hornfans :P

BoonesFarmSooner
11/3/2008, 11:48 AM
How does Muschamp NOT have complete double coverage on Crabtree? Especially with it being on the sideline and 8 seconds on the clock...

CtheB
11/3/2008, 12:28 PM
How does Muschamp NOT have complete double coverage on Crabtree? Especially with it being on the sideline and 8 seconds on the clock...

I think he did have two guys accounting for Crabtree, but that was just a perfect pass thrown to the back shoulder, and a complete failure by that double-team after the catch.

They need to give the corner support deep and to the middle, that's right where Thomas was.

Soonermagik
11/3/2008, 12:31 PM
Texas has a terrible secondary!!! Sam exposed Texas for 5 touchdowns, that is how I knew they were going to get beat soon.

C-ya Mack. Plus, now Texas doesn't play anymore ranked opponents LMAO. They are going to get jumped and can't do a thing about it. Hey, if you're going to lose, then do it early.

BoomerJack
11/3/2008, 01:00 PM
"C-ya Mack. Plus, now Texas doesn't play anymore ranked opponents LMAO. They are going to get jumped and can't do a thing about it. Hey, if you're going to lose, then do it early."

I also find it humorous that the Whorns are gonna have to cheer for BOTH Ok-State and our guys to beat TTech for them to seal the South Div. without having to rely on BCS standings. (I think.)

picasso
11/3/2008, 01:08 PM
Dude, that needs to be on a shirt asap.

not for us, they beat us. don't be aggy.

BoonesFarmSooner
11/3/2008, 02:43 PM
I think he did have two guys accounting for Crabtree, but that was just a perfect pass thrown to the back shoulder, and a complete failure by that double-team after the catch.

They need to give the corner support deep and to the middle, that's right where Thomas was.

I've probably only seen it 200 times since Saturday night, but seemed to me that the UT safety didn't get there until late and was completely irrelevant to the play.

stoopified
11/3/2008, 04:22 PM

Two really bad plays by both safeties on the last two plays of the game.Why does he think his pss D would play well?They ARE ranked #113 in the country.Muschamp is OBVIOUSLY a genius.

stoopified
11/3/2008, 04:26 PM
Correction: #116(out of 119).

TexasLidig8r
11/3/2008, 05:15 PM
Correction: #116(out of 119).

But still good enough to beat OU by 10 points.

And Missouri...

And Okie Lite...

SeattleOUstudent
11/3/2008, 05:21 PM

And Missouri...

And Okie Lite...

bah-dum-bump!

Stinger!

douxpaysan
11/3/2008, 05:24 PM

And Missouri...

And Okie Lite...

But not Tech when it mattered....:D

TheHumanAlphabet
11/3/2008, 05:28 PM
My wife was telling me about his expression. I wish I could see the pic, seems my system and company filter, filters out the pics...

stoopified
11/3/2008, 05:34 PM

And Missouri...

And Okie Lite...Texas Tech?

TexasLidig8r
11/3/2008, 05:57 PM
Texas Tech?

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha....

sometimes it is just too easy...

How aggy of you to have to live vicariously through other teams.

picasso
11/3/2008, 06:09 PM
now Lid, you Texas fans were chanting Boise State all Friday night long in West End.
I countered with a little Francione call.

wishbonesooner
11/3/2008, 06:33 PM
I haven't seen a DB play a pass that pitifully since Chijoke left.

picasso
11/3/2008, 06:39 PM
I haven't seen a DB play a pass that pitifully since Chijoke left.

which one?

sooner518
11/3/2008, 07:52 PM
not gonna throw crap at Whorns for this one. It was a fluke play after a fluke dropped INT. I'm glad it happened but it was a fluke loss and Texass beat us, so I'm keeping my mouth shut until we get a 3 way tie and make the Big 12 CCG. :D

Sooner Eclipse
11/3/2008, 08:20 PM

I have a question about that. On the play or two before they scored, Colt ran out of bounds on a keeper to the left around the 5 for a first down. The game clock stopped and the refs reset the ball with around 2:30 left. Then the game clock restarts. Shouldn't it have stayed at 2:30 until the snap since he went oob. Tech got screwed on that, me thinks. Or is there a new rule change i'm missing.

I was thinking go ahead and let them score - at the worst you drive for a FG even if they get 7 or 8 and at that point the time is more important then eventually giving up the inevitable score. Odds are much better w 2:30 than the 1:29 they had left.

CtheB
11/3/2008, 09:40 PM
I have a question about that. On the play or two before they scored, Colt ran out of bounds on a keeper to the left around the 5 for a first down. The game clock stopped and the refs reset the ball with around 2:30 left. Then the game clock restarts. Shouldn't it have stayed at 2:30 until the snap since he went oob. Tech got screwed on that, me thinks. Or is there a new rule change i'm missing.

I was thinking go ahead and let them score - at the worst you drive for a FG even if they get 7 or 8 and at that point the time is more important then eventually giving up the inevitable score. Odds are much better w 2:30 than the 1:29 they had left.

The clock will only stop permanently inside of 2 minutes on such a play. Otherwise, the clock stops until the ole' ball and chains are reset.

New clock rules, because people want college football to go faster (sarcasm).

BoonesFarmSooner
11/4/2008, 09:54 AM

http://www.sidelinepros.com/images/SneakPeak.jpg

Chris Fowler is the Safety at Texas?