PDA

View Full Version : OU vs NU game recording

sooner_jc
11/2/2008, 09:03 AM
hey guys, i've been a board member here for a long time but haven't posted in FOREVER. anyhow, is there any chance someone has the game recorded that could get me a copy of it? i was on TV in the fourth quarter but my DVR quit recording before my big debut. my son's fell asleep before they got to see it and they're having a fit to see it. so if anyone has the game recorded and could help me out i'd sure appreciate it. i'd be willing to pay for the DVD and shipping or whatever. thanks in advance and BOOMER SOONER!!

humblesooner
11/2/2008, 11:25 AM
hey guys, i've been a board member here for a long time but haven't posted in FOREVER. anyhow, is there any chance someone has the game recorded that could get me a copy of it? i was on TV in the fourth quarter but my DVR quit recording before my big debut. my son's fell asleep before they got to see it and they're having a fit to see it. so if anyone has the game recorded and could help me out i'd sure appreciate it. i'd be willing to pay for the DVD and shipping or whatever. thanks in advance and BOOMER SOONER!!

Send me an e-mail with your address and I will make a copy and send it to you.
[email protected]