PDA

View Full Version : Auston English....

outuba
11/2/2008, 12:18 AM
Any word?

sooner59
11/2/2008, 12:19 AM
From the way they were testing his knee/leg, it didn't look good. I really hope its not serious.

Paperclip
11/2/2008, 12:19 AM
Radio said just a sprain.

sooner59
11/2/2008, 12:24 AM
Thats good.

Mjcpr
11/2/2008, 12:25 AM
Radio said just a sprain.

Oh, good, he should be back in 10-12 months.

Boomer38Sooner
11/2/2008, 12:30 AM
I don't think we'll lose to much though....Frank Alexander is playing great.

Paperclip
11/2/2008, 12:31 AM
Oh, good, he should be back in 10-12 months.

heh :)

RedstickSooner
11/2/2008, 01:02 AM
As long as Stoops didn't give him the shoulder pat of death during the game, we're golden.

He always makes sure to come by and give that brief physical touch to sorta confirm that the kid is gone for the year when someone blows out a knee. It seems to be his way of saying, "I blew out my knee back when I played, and fixed it with some tire rubber and nine industrial roofing staples. Wish you could man up and do the same. Guess we'll see you after the doctors finish their pansy surgery and rehab nonsense. Tough break."

adoniijahsooner
11/2/2008, 06:36 AM
As long as Stoops didn't give him the shoulder pat of death during the game, we're golden.

He always makes sure to come by and give that brief physical touch to sorta confirm that the kid is gone for the year when someone blows out a knee. It seems to be his way of saying, "I blew out my knee back when I played, and fixed it with some tire rubber and nine industrial roofing staples. Wish you could man up and do the same. Guess we'll see you after the doctors finish their pansy surgery and rehab nonsense. Tough break."

LOL

stoopified
11/2/2008, 09:54 AM

He always makes sure to come by and give that brief physical touch to sorta confirm that the kid is gone for the year when someone blows out a knee. It seems to be his way of saying, "I blew out my knee back when I played, and fixed it with some tire rubber and nine industrial roofing staples. Wish you could man up and do the same. Guess we'll see you after the doctors finish their pansy surgery and rehab nonsense. Tough break.":D
Ithought Bob just rubbed dirt on his knee and finished the game and the season.