PDA

View Full Version : Buying OU gear in Dallas??

SeattleOUstudent
11/1/2008, 09:32 AM
Heading to the A&M game next weekend and need to freshen up my OU wardrobe. Anyone have any good places to suggest buying OU gear in Dallas? I would czech out the innernet, but I dont think I can get it shipped in time.

Mkay, thx

me likes this ....

http://store.cstv.com/marketplace/store/Vendor17/fullscale/OSNKBSPC-c.jpg

PLaw
11/1/2008, 11:27 AM
Dude, the best place to buy OU gear in DFW is on-line. I strongly recommend going to SOONERSTATS.com and use one of the on-line stores that support this "best in class" website. I have personally purchased many items from these sites and have yet to be disappointed. If you order by Monday, they will have the gear to you before you leave for your trip.

BOOMER

85sooners
11/1/2008, 11:49 AM
:texan:

SeattleOUstudent
11/1/2008, 12:35 PM
Dude, the best place to buy OU gear in DFW is on-line. I strongly recommend going to SOONERSTATS.com and use one of the on-line stores that support this "best in class" website. I have personally purchased many items from these sites and have yet to be disappointed. If you order by Monday, they will have the gear to you before you leave for your trip.

BOOMER

Can you stand on them?

I mean, seriously? That was the biggest sales pitch I have heard of! :)

bluedogok
11/1/2008, 12:35 PM
I have found stuff at Dick's Sporting Goods and the Fanz store at Stonbrier Mall in Frisco. Champs and Finish Line here usually have some OU as well, so I would expect there to be some up there. Never the selection that there is OK, but you have to make do with what you can.

bringit
11/1/2008, 02:53 PM
Heading to the A&M game next weekend and need to freshen up my OU wardrobe. Anyone have any good places to suggest buying OU gear in Dallas? I would czech out the innernet, but I dont think I can get it shipped in time.

Mkay, thx

me likes this ....

http://store.cstv.com/marketplace/store/Vendor17/fullscale/OSNKBSPC-c.jpg

Boy cheerleader looking--NTTAWWT

badger
11/1/2008, 03:09 PM
Go to a re-sell place like Marshalls or Ross. They'll sell area team stuff from last year's fashion line-up

I got a #14 Sooners jersey for $15. Plus, it'll last longer than my last one cuz the numbers are sewn on. Yay :D

PLaw
11/1/2008, 03:24 PM
Can you stand on them?

I mean, seriously? That was the biggest sales pitch I have heard of! :)

Yep, I have no affliation with the site, but have found it to be the authority on all things SOONER. Anything that I can do to support it - then, BOOMER.

BOOMER