PDA

View Full Version : Good luck, Sooners!!

JPNSKER
11/1/2008, 09:21 AM
It's OU/NU time! I can't tell you how excited I get for this match-up! I can't think of any other rivalry that is based on pure respect for each other. Even with recent events (i.e. f'n HB comment, slash, ruffneck), I still don't think those can put a dent in the long run of great games between us.

I know for myself, after attending a few games in Norman and many in Lincoln, I consider many of the OU fans brothers & sisters. Our programs mimicked each other for so many years, you all just started to feel like family.:cool:

Just wanted to drop by & say good luck tonight! Even though the Huskers are the ones who will need it most. I hope the respect our coaches have for one another, can trickle down to all the new fans & players, so we can get this game back to where it was.

Go Huskers!

Blitzkrieg
11/1/2008, 09:29 AM
NO MERCY Cobra Kai!

soonersam
11/1/2008, 09:54 AM
Back at ya... Always fun remembering the good old days.

Now just get it together up there and start representing again!! We had our down years and made it back!

PDXsooner
11/1/2008, 10:29 AM
now that callahan is gone, maybe some healing can begin. he ruined the relationship for awhile.

AlbqSooner
11/1/2008, 10:36 AM
I know for myself, after attending a few games in Norman and many in Lincoln, I consider many of the OU fans brothers & sisters. Our programs mimicked each other for so many years, you all just started to feel like family.:cool:
Go Huskers!

I can relate to that. Back in the 70's and 80's I used to slap my little brother around a lot.:D

zeke
11/1/2008, 11:02 AM
now that callahan is gone, maybe some healing can begin. he ruined the relationship for awhile.

+1

85sooners
11/1/2008, 11:48 AM
:pop:

Dr. Tobias Funke
11/1/2008, 12:18 PM
I am a Husker fan in DFW making my 1st trip to Norman. Looking forward to a great atmosphere. See yall in Norman.

sooneron
11/1/2008, 12:45 PM
I wish this game were every year.especially with nebbish playing the way they do these days

Have a good time in Nompton before the game, bugeaters. Mr. Bill's has strong drinks for after the game. You'll probably need a couple. :D

Crimson Kid
11/1/2008, 05:12 PM
Getting closer!!

JPNSKER
11/1/2008, 11:50 PM
Congrats on the win, Sooners!

Your guys were definitely ready to roll after the kickoff. Now please stick it to TTU and okie lite and get to the MNC game. We'll be rooting for you.

olevetonahill
11/1/2008, 11:56 PM
Thanks . Ill be rootin fer Yall to win out .

badger
11/2/2008, 12:01 AM
NO MERCY Cobra Kai!

Strike first!

OU: 7, NU: 0

Strike hard!

OU: 14, NU: 0

No mercy...

OU: 21, NU: 0

...Sir!

OU: 28, NU: 0

sooner59
11/2/2008, 12:14 AM
Yeah we got up 28-0 before you could blink nearly. A good night in Memorial Stadium.

BoulderSooner79
11/2/2008, 01:46 AM
I know I'm greedy. But when OU gets ahead by so much so quickly, I get a little bummed because I know I won't get to see Sam operate the offense at full throttle for very long. Such problems to have :D

SWFloridaSooner
11/2/2008, 09:18 AM
Good post JPNSKER. You are the Husker fan I remember from days gone by. I hope the rivalry can get back to where it once was as well as the respect of the coaches and fans. I think you guys are on the right track and expect to meet you in the Big XII championship again in a few short years!