PDA

View Full Version : Teh hawt wife raised a good question.

SoonerStormchaser
10/29/2008, 08:40 PM
She was wondering if the ballots will now have an asterisk next to Barack Obama that will say:
Barack Obama (D) *as seen on TV informercial!!!

And then, if we vote for him, will Billy Mays send us a piece of **** kitchen utensil we don't need for free?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

soonerboomer93
10/30/2008, 12:43 AM
why were you talking to Mrs. Dean while Dean is out of town?

isn't that risking your life?

Frozen Sooner
10/30/2008, 12:48 AM
C'mon. Like gramma knows how to turn on the TV anyhow.

And you know darn well that McCain would kill to have the kind of TV time Obama just bought.

reevie
10/30/2008, 06:34 AM
Surely she remembers 92. Perot didn't have an * next to his name and he did several infomercials with nifty charts and stuff.

SoonerStormchaser
10/30/2008, 06:48 AM
C'mon. Like gramma knows how to turn on the TV anyhow.

Yes she does...she claps her hands twice!

Vaevictis
10/30/2008, 07:49 AM
Surely she remembers 92. Perot didn't have an * next to his name and he did several infomercials with nifty charts and stuff.

:les: SHE HAS ALZHEIMER'S, YOU INSENSITIVE CLOD!

Okla-homey
10/30/2008, 07:59 AM
:les: SHE HAS ALZHEIMER'S, YOU INSENSITIVE CLOD!

Elder abuse is a crime in this state, so SSC better watch his a**.

SoonerStormchaser
10/30/2008, 08:03 AM
Elder abuse is a crime in this state, so SSC better watch his a**.

But I gave the Governor a HARUMPH!

85Sooner
10/30/2008, 08:45 AM
If you order now, you will get two extra votes not limited to customers in Ohio;)

badger
10/30/2008, 09:06 AM
I tried to watch that thing and lasted about five minutes. Then, I turned to Telemundo to see the Spanish version because I thought it would be funnier. Unfortunately, in the ultimate form of COP! OUT!... the infomercial was not in Spanish, but simply had subtitles at the bottom. Booooo!

Thus, because Barack wouldn't be attempting to speak Spanglish at me and they wouldn't have some soccer announer screaming "Gooooooooooooooooooooooooal, Obama!" for 30 minutes, I turned it off.

Jimminy Crimson
10/30/2008, 10:40 AM
And you know darn well that McCain would kill to have the kind of TV time Obama just bought.

It's available to him if he wants it... :pop:

Frozen Sooner
10/30/2008, 11:05 AM
Except he doesn't have nearly enough cash to do it.

1890MilesToNorman
10/30/2008, 11:10 AM

I knew i should have sent in my $5. :D

KC//CRIMSON
10/30/2008, 11:16 AM
She was wondering if the ballots will now have an asterisk next to Barack Obama that will say:
Barack Obama (D) *as seen on TV informercial!!!

And then, if we vote for him, will Billy Mays send us a piece of **** kitchen utensil we don't need for free?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Tell your wife she's getting a SHAM-WOW!

StoopTroup
10/30/2008, 11:26 AM
It's available to him if he wants it... :pop:

You'd think a Maverick would just go for it with so little time left.

King Crimson
10/30/2008, 11:28 AM

the only reason McCain will (probably) lose is Obama cheated by having more money and the media are to blame. Right?

nothing to do with the erratic, terribly strategerized campaign Rick Davis (moron) ran.

the Maverick's campaign was never on solid ground, always just playing crisis moment to crisis moment....sometimes reactionary, sometimes distractions.

Palin was a good gamble but became unviable. bad homework.

you'll be able to buy Palin '12, Palin '16, Palin '18 T-shirts and fridge magnets at Stuckey's for the next two decades....but her real 15 minutes are up.

soonerhubs
10/30/2008, 11:35 AM
the only reason McCain will (probably) lose is Obama cheated by having more money and the media are to blame. Right?

nothing to do with the erratic, terribly strategerized campaign Rick Davis (moron) ran.

the Maverick's campaign was never on solid ground, always just playing crisis moment to crisis moment....sometimes reactionary, sometimes distractions.

Palin was a good gamble but became unviable. bad homework.

you'll be able to buy Palin '12, Palin '16, Palin '18 T-shirts and fridge magnets at Stuckey's for the next two decades....but her real 15 minutes are up.

Prevent defense, throwing the challenge flag at the wrong time... (Sorry, wrong room.)