PDA

View Full Version : Too funny to pass up reading...

blackbeauty02
10/29/2008, 08:04 PM
...I'm debating calling up that show on CMT "My Big Fat Redneck Wedding" and see if they'll come to the OU-OSU game for this. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=58427

Well mine might say something like

Already
Been
Caught
Just Married!!

SINCE we are getting married at our tailgate right after the walk. OU-OSU tailgate wedding!!! And totally my idea (of course he was all for it too)

Yep, we are indeed that Orange!!

GO POKES!!!

and then her soon to be hubby...

Yes it was all her idea and I have to be the luckiest guy in the world. Now if we can just beat the Gooners that day it will be the most perfect day ever!!!
You can certainly come and joins us, we will be near the south parking lot by the ROTC Armory. She has even arranged for Pistol Pete to come by, and some of the Band to play the fight song for us just after the judge pronounces us Mr. and Mrs. Stuart. Hope you can make it.

Now if that isn't white trash I don't know what is...

OUHOMER
10/29/2008, 08:08 PM
That is funny, I think we need to sneak some sheep in with a sigh. "I object your honor, he said he love me!! BAAAa!"

85sooners
10/29/2008, 08:09 PM
[hairGel] :eddie: :stunned:

Lott's Bandana
10/29/2008, 08:15 PM
...I'm debating calling up that show on CMT "My Big Fat Redneck Wedding" and see if they'll come to the OU-OSU game for this. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=58427

and then her soon to be hubby...

Now if that isn't white trash I don't know what is...

What makes you so certain they are white?

blackbeauty02
10/29/2008, 08:17 PM
That is funny, I think we need to sneak some sheep in with a sigh. "I object your honor, he said he love me!! BAAAa!"

that's awesome

blackbeauty02
10/29/2008, 08:21 PM
What makes you so certain they are white?

FIXED: if that isn't "white trash" I don't know what is...

"white trash" as in the common name used for a redneck hillbilly marrying his sister. Score even more points by having Uncle Jed announce the wedding during a football tailgate.

I'm wondering if there will be a keg of good 'ol PBR for the "reception"

hgarmorer
10/29/2008, 08:51 PM
Mna they are stupid over there. He clearly states that he doesn't want to spell anything out using ABC...and what do the first 5 post have in them?

like this gem on page 2...Another Boise Comeback. Give me a break.

RedstickSooner
10/29/2008, 09:31 PM
So, they say, "SINCE we are getting married at our tailgate right after the walk. OU-OSU tailgate wedding!!! And totally my idea (of course he was all for it too)

Yep, we are indeed that Orange!!"

Did nobody explain to them that REAL fans don't get married during football season? Or is this marriage hampered by a nine-month countdown? Even when you're trying to beat the clock and not have a bastard (surely I can use the word in this, its proper context?) you've got nine months to work with -- so you should be able to figure a way to squeeze those nuptials in either before September, or during December before bowl season.

Idjits.

blackbeauty02
10/29/2008, 10:16 PM
So, they say, "SINCE we are getting married at our tailgate right after the walk. OU-OSU tailgate wedding!!! And totally my idea (of course he was all for it too)

Yep, we are indeed that Orange!!"

Did nobody explain to them that REAL fans don't get married during football season? Or is this marriage hampered by a nine-month countdown? Even when you're trying to beat the clock and not have a bastard (surely I can use the word in this, its proper context?) you've got nine months to work with -- so you should be able to figure a way to squeeze those nuptials in either before September, or during December before bowl season.

Idjits.

I think they did it b/c they got the 2 for 1 special. Have the tailgate as their "reception" and not have to feed anyone but chips and salsa and keystone light. Plus they can use all the saved money to get nicest room Motel 6 has to offer.

CincySooner
10/30/2008, 08:16 AM
I have.... no words...

OUDoc
10/30/2008, 08:24 AM
The trailer's gonna be rockin' that night.

sooner518
10/30/2008, 09:52 AM
Another Boise Comeback

How is this even relevant to deblam? It must be depressing to live as a Poke and live vicariously through other team's wins over us from 2 years ago. give me a break

And in another thread that I clicked on becuase it had an ABC coverage map for Saturday....

HAHAHAHA. Sucks to be an iowa state fan living in your own state!!!! LOL they wont even be able to see their game..in IOWA! that sucks.

I guess he forgot 2 weeks ago when their game with Baylor wasn't on ANY television stations, regardless of whether or not you were willing to pay extra for it.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
10/30/2008, 10:59 AM
Kind of reminds me of the scene from [U]Plains, Trains, and Automobiles[U].
"The baby came out breach and she didn't even cry."

Dan Thompson
10/30/2008, 11:12 AM
Are they talking about Oregon State U or [b]Oklahoma State U. Strange that there colors are nearly the same.

CobraKai
10/30/2008, 01:02 PM
I think they did it b/c they got the 2 for 1 special. Have the tailgate as their "reception" and not have to feed anyone but chips and salsa and keystone light. Plus they can use all the saved money to get nicest room Motel 6 has to offer.

Keystone Light? I'm putting my money on Milwaukee's Best Ice. I would have guessed Milwaukee's Best, but this is a special occasion.

cheezyq
10/30/2008, 04:56 PM
As a new OSU freshman....

...as opposed to the veteran OSU freshmen that normally go there? ;) Good lord, it's just too friggin' easy to pick on those guys.

cheezyq
10/30/2008, 05:12 PM
They won the first eleven
But we won the the twelvth
They never won more than nineteen (in a row)
Now its 78 -17 and
We don't care!

Pistols Firing!

Oh my...that just sums it all up in one post, right there.

#1 - Apparently they think that if they win it will also take a loss off the board, since we are 79-16-7 against them.

#2 - Low expectations? "We've never lost more than 19 in a row, so...WE'RE AWESOME!!!"

#3 - "We don't care that we suck! Water Pistol's Squirting!"

I say that we have a poll for all the fans of elite teams in college football, and ask them if they have any "rivals" that are this ludicrous. I really have to know where OSU fans rank in the history of idiotic, delusional, fans of an pwn3d team. Could there possibly be any worse?

Judge Smails
10/30/2008, 05:32 PM
I'll bet you a hundred dollars they are registered at WalMart...

PalmBeachSooner1
10/30/2008, 05:44 PM
The trailer's gonna be rockin' that night.

ha ha ha ha ha. LMAO!!

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/30/2008, 05:51 PM
#1 - Apparently they think that if they win it will also take a loss off the board, since we are 79-16-7 against them.

They're batting .156 against us. In the MLB, that gets you sent back to Oklahoma ;)

sooner518
10/30/2008, 07:04 PM
Oh my...that just sums it all up in one post, right there.

#2 - Low expectations? "We've never lost more than 19 in a row, so...WE'RE AWESOME!!!"

#3 - "We don't care that we suck! Water Pistol's Squirting!"

I say that we have a poll for all the fans of elite teams in college football, and ask them if they have any "rivals" that are this ludicrous. I really have to know where OSU fans rank in the history of idiotic, delusional, fans of an pwn3d team. Could there possibly be any worse?

WTF?! are they serious with this? I would think that if I were a poke fan, I would avoid any reference to their record against OU. I seriously thought that was written by an OU fan. I dont see how that could even be considered pro-OSU in any way, shape or form. These people are so pathetic, their "smack talk" makes everyone else laugh at them behind their backs. I honestly kind of feel sorry for these people.

cheezyq
10/31/2008, 08:58 AM
WTF?! are they serious with this? I would think that if I were a poke fan, I would avoid any reference to their record against OU. I seriously thought that was written by an OU fan. I dont see how that could even be considered pro-OSU in any way, shape or form. These people are so pathetic, their "smack talk" makes everyone else laugh at them behind their backs. I honestly kind of feel sorry for these people.

I seriously thought the same thing at first. But the poster had pro-OSU postings before, and said that stupid line at the end. I don't think delusional describes these people. They're literally in another world. In comics there was Superman and then Bizarro Superman. I think in Oklahoma there is Oklahoma, and Bizarro Oklahoma. The only problem is I don't want to associate OU with those retards in any form.

blackbeauty02
10/31/2008, 06:04 PM
I don't know what's worse. The two love birds deciding that a wedding/tailgate is a good idea or the people that are saying that's awesome!!!

Flagstaffsooner
10/31/2008, 06:44 PM
The Bachelor Party
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3295/2391211583_29f67173ff.jpg?v=0

the_ouskull
10/31/2008, 08:59 PM
I'll bet you a hundred dollars they are registered at WalMart...

I thought gambling was illegal at Bushwood, sir. What a sh*tty troll...

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
10/31/2008, 09:09 PM
They're batting .156 against us. In the MLB, that gets you sent back to Oklahoma ;)

Unless you're Longoria in the postseason.

Ah, H*ll... even Longoria hit .196 in the postseason. That's terrible. OSU has a worse record against OU than Longoria had against pitchers in the postseason.

But, extending the baseball metaphor a little while longer... I'm sure that, unless that Poke Fan corks his bat, his little lady is going to strike out that evening. When those boys get that Beast Ice in 'em, they get a little antsy in their pantsy.

the_ouskull