PDA

View Full Version : Best Non Con OOC win for the Big 12

Blitzkrieg
10/29/2008, 08:02 PM
TCU.

We blasted a team that will be the BCS buster this year. They sit one spot from #12, that would put them in the BCS.

Cam
10/29/2008, 08:03 PM
Utah and Boise State both need a loss for TCU to get in. If Boise's undefeated, they'll get it.

I agree with the title though.

85sooners
10/29/2008, 08:10 PM
:pop:

Salt City Sooner
10/29/2008, 09:29 PM
Apparently we need to get the "blasted" part of that game circulating a bit more, because today on NFL network, Mayock said it was a close game.

BoulderSooner79
10/29/2008, 10:23 PM
Apparently we need to get the "blasted" part of that game circulating a bit more, because today on NFL network, Mayock said it was a close game.

Sometimes I wonder if these guys watched the same game as I did. The answer is that he didn't even watch the game; but even a glance at the box score shows it was not a close game.

Sooner_09
10/30/2008, 12:07 AM
If TCU can go to Utah and knock off the Utes, they will be the BCS buster, assuming they win out.

aurorasooner
10/30/2008, 12:16 AM
pparently we need to get the "blasted" part of that game circulating a bit more, because today on NFL network, Mayock said it was a close game. DVR'd that CFB show because I like. I watched it a couple of hours ago and heard that and thought WTF, I thought we hammered TCU. Same thing with the OU/Texas game vs Texas/Pokes. You'd think that the whorns "blasted" us and we never had a lead in the RRR they was these cable sport's tv commentators recant the game.

Soonermagik
10/30/2008, 09:17 AM
I just hope they keep winning!!! It may be the difference between USC jumping us "for now".

If OSU keeps winning and we beat them the last game that will vault us over any other team.

OK2LA
10/30/2008, 08:16 PM
How funny would it be if they got into the BCS game, and we were left out . . . (only 2 teams from Big XII will make it)

Begin laughing now

BoulderSooner79
10/30/2008, 10:25 PM
How funny would it be if they got into the BCS game, and we were left out . . . (only 2 teams from Big XII will make it)

Begin laughing now

If we win out, we will get a BCS bid. If we don't then, hard to complain about who does get one.