PDA

View Full Version : Obama Birth Cert case going to supreme court?

landrun
10/29/2008, 06:20 PM
checkout www.obamacrimes.com for details.

But it seems the court dismissed the case on the grounds that the lefty lawyer didn't have right to insist Obama show produce a birt cert.

Who does then?

Why did the DNC argue to dismiss the case on those grounds? Why don't they just present the court with a valid birth certificate? What's is so hard about that?

Oh... the answer may be here: http://www.israelenews.com/view.asp?ID=3324

NYC Poke
10/29/2008, 06:22 PM
It was dismissed on standing grounds, same as the one brought in Texas claiming the Bush/Cheney ticket was constitutionally defective because they were both Texas residents. No way cert gets granted.

PalmBeachSooner1
10/29/2008, 06:24 PM
Why won't the LA times release the PLO video? I never thought I'd see such a state run media in this country. Sad.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 06:27 PM
Why won't Catherine Zeta-Jones show me her boobies?

The world is filled with many questions.

NYC Poke
10/29/2008, 06:27 PM
Sue her!

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 06:31 PM
http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/gwbpirate.jpg

lexsooner
10/29/2008, 06:37 PM
checkout www.obamacrimes.com for details.

But it seems the court dismissed the case on the grounds that the lefty lawyer didn't have right to insist Obama show produce a birt cert.

Who does then?

Why did the DNC argue to dismiss the case on those grounds? Why don't they just present the court with a valid birth certificate? What's is so hard about that?

Oh... the answer may be here: http://www.israelenews.com/view.asp?ID=3324

The US Supreme Court typically selects a small percentage of cases in which petitions for writ of certiorari are filed. These cases tend to be ones in which unique constitutional questions are raised, often where the various US Court of Appeals across the country have issued conflicting decisions, and the high court needs to settle the circuit split. The Obama case in question meets none of their normal criteria and cert. will be denied and the case will be dead. Enough said.

proud gonzo
10/29/2008, 06:39 PM
checkout www.obamacrimes.com (http://www.obamacrimes.com) for details.

yeah, because THAT sounds like a reliable, unbiased source. :rolleyes:

reevie
10/29/2008, 08:30 PM
Why won't Catherine Zeta-Jones show me her boobies?

The world is filled with many questions.

All you have to do is ask her. No problem.

SleestakSooner
10/29/2008, 09:54 PM
Why won't the LA times release the PLO video? I never thought I'd see such a state run media in this country. Sad.

You mean the same PLO guy Khalidi who McCain helped to raise $500,000? Yeah he's really got a legit gripe there.:rolleyes:

landrun
10/29/2008, 10:06 PM
yeah, because THAT sounds like a reliable, unbiased source. :rolleyes:

That's the official site of the guy who filed the suit. I was saying if you want to see the details of the case, look there.

LosAngelesSooner
10/30/2008, 02:46 AM
The details are that this "case" has been debunked by reputable sources multiple times and it's really annoying that people keep dragging it out and beating it to death.

Blech...

Fraggle145
10/30/2008, 03:53 AM
i realized why this is important, but he has produced a certified birth certificate. Just because it isnt the original of the original of the original thats been in the vault for years, doesnt mean that it hasnt been certified and isnt valid.

It seems to me that people are refusing to accept the fact that he has produced the required documentation, just because they dont want to accept the fact that he might win the election. IMO, this also seems like a last ditch losing effort, about something that has already been covered for months, instead of focusing on something that might be more relevant to the current situation in America.

I dont think anything is ever going to come of this one way or the other besides the fact that he produced the necessary documentation.

AlbqSooner
10/30/2008, 06:42 AM
Why won't the LA times release the PLO video? I never thought I'd see such a media run state in this country. Sad.

Reads more accurately this way.;)

leavingthezoo
10/30/2008, 07:56 AM
You mean the same PLO guy Khalidi who McCain helped to raise $500,000? Yeah he's really got a legit gripe there.:rolleyes:

wha? say it ain't so... joe. er, uh... john.