PDA

View Full Version : Palin hung in effigy

Sooner_Havok
10/28/2008, 06:06 PM
Story here. (http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2133)

I agree, can you imagine what the liberal MSM like CNN or MSNBC would do if something like this was done with an Obama effigy? I can...

KC//CRIMSON
10/28/2008, 06:12 PM
Story here. (http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2133)

I agree, can you imagine what the liberal MSM like CNN or MSNBC would do if something like this was done with an Obama effigy? I can...

http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur47515.cfm

Frozen Sooner
10/28/2008, 06:13 PM
Tacky
Tasteless
Probably worthy of a Secret Service visit.
Posted yesterday by someone else. :D

FWIW, the "double standard" of what would happen if it were an Obama effigy probably has more to do with the history of lynching in the US than anything else.

Sooner_Havok
10/28/2008, 06:15 PM
http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur47515.cfm

First, I hate you! You beet me to the punch line damn it! I was going to be a bit more flashy and say something like.

"Pass over it and leave it to the local media"

Again, you suck sir :D

Tacky
Tasteless

FWIW, the "double standard" of what would happen if it were an Obama effigy probably has more to do with the history of lynching in the US than anything else.

What is this search feature, and how does it work?:D

soonerhubs
10/28/2008, 06:46 PM
Tacky
Tasteless

I'd give 50% of the motivation to the history, but let's be honest and say that the other 50 % is mainstream media bias. It is just way too obvious not to point out.

Who are we kidding folks? The majority of journalists are left leaning.

Sooner_Havok
10/28/2008, 06:50 PM
I'd give 50% of the motivation to the history, but let's be honest and say that the other 50 % is mainstream media bias. It is just way too obvious not to point out.

Who are we kidding folks? The majority of journalists are left leaning.

That was my point. It has been done with Obama, and it wasn't pointed out by the MSM. (the only MSM outlet I could find with this story was USA Today)

soonerhubs
10/28/2008, 06:52 PM
That was my point. It has been done with Obama, and it wasn't pointed out by the MSM. (the only MSM outlet I could find with this story was USA Today)

That post wasn't for you. I think you made a valid point.

The "Hard Hitting Journalists" are too busy finding stories on Fruit Flies or expensive wardrobes. :rolleyes:

stoopified
10/29/2008, 08:27 AM
Effigy?Is that over by Pocasset?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/29/2008, 08:32 AM
As tasteless as the skinheads plot to kill Obama?

OU4LIFE
10/29/2008, 08:55 AM
plot?

really?

more like some dumbass rednecks who want their names in the news so they concoct a poorly made up story about how they were going ot assassinate the senator.....weak.

soonerhubs
10/29/2008, 09:00 AM
As tasteless as the skinheads plot to kill Obama?

Covered by all media outlets including those considered "right wing", by the way.

King Crimson
10/29/2008, 09:05 AM
The "Hard Hitting Journalists" are too busy finding stories on Fruit Flies or expensive wardrobes. :rolleyes:

not to you personally Hube.

or John Edwards 300$ haircuts which was a point of unassailable proof of JE's hypocrisy and fake populism/class badgering for personal gain...on this very board. somehow, in the "every thing is true that i agree with crowd" re: journalism and i'll t'row up some articles to "prove" it....that wasn't ever a diabolical, Pravda type MSM issue.

but Palin's is?

as hominem attacks on Edwards....in 3,2,1 (and missing the point altogether).

SleestakSooner
10/29/2008, 09:05 AM
http://www.rock-abyebabies.com/images/dolls/cry-baby-girl-face-1.jpg

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/29/2008, 09:12 AM
Covered by all media outlets including those considered "right wing", by the way.
How about the people dressed up like monkeys at the Obama rally in Denver?

soonerboomer93
10/29/2008, 09:32 AM
Really? I mean really?

some people just need to take a ****in chill pill

soonerhubs
10/29/2008, 10:09 AM
not to you personally Hube.

or John Edwards 300$ haircuts which was a point of unassailable proof of JE's hypocrisy and fake populism/class badgering for personal gain...on this very board. somehow, in the "every thing is true that i agree with crowd" re: journalism and i'll t'row up some articles to "prove" it....that wasn't ever a diabolical, Pravda type MSM issue.

but Palin's is?

as hominem attacks on Edwards....in 3,2,1 (and missing the point altogether).

I'll concede your point on the latter part. But when you say and see my name, think Hub. Like a hubcap. :D

soonerhubs
10/29/2008, 10:10 AM
Really? I mean really?

some people just need to take a ****in chill pill

I'm saving mine for November 4th.

soonerboomer93
10/29/2008, 10:40 AM
I would like 1 right now

because frankly, people on both sides are acting lke complete retards

no, retards are smarter then how people are acting, and this whole back and forth, well , the **** needs to stop

[rant on] Yes, the MSM is biased. Anyone with 1/2 a brain should know this. Anyone with 1/2 a brain should no longer be paying any attention to 90% of what the MSM has to say or anything that hollywood has to stay.

It's not okay to hang Pailin in effigy, nor is it okay to hang Obama, or McCain or Biden in effigy. To counter or try to justiy with some **** poor skinhead conspiracy or people dressed up in Gorilla suits is bull****. To call it "art" is bull****.

To vote for someone solely because they're black, or a women, or white, is bull**** also.

Regardless of who wins, people need to chill out so this country can address it's problems, instead of whining and bitching.[rant off]

King Crimson
10/29/2008, 11:38 AM
I'll concede your point on the latter part. But when you say and see my name, think Hub. Like a hubcap. :D

will do, Hub.

OU4LIFE
10/29/2008, 01:22 PM
My thoughts on this entire election:

http://eatliver.com/img/2008/3417.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
10/29/2008, 01:52 PM
Time to turn off images.

JohnnyMack
10/29/2008, 02:16 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27439385/

Yet another classy display.

Yep. Poor old Sarah.

OU4LIFE
10/29/2008, 02:26 PM
Time to turn off images.

Dude, that's ART. You can't censor ART...

LosAngelesSooner
10/29/2008, 02:45 PM
Dude, that's ART. You can't censor ART...Not censoring. Just choosing not to look at it while I eat yogurt.

LosAngelesSooner
10/29/2008, 02:47 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27439385/

Yet another classy display.

Yep. Poor old Sarah.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/wikiality/images/thumb/d/d2/ICalledIt.jpg/350px-ICalledIt.jpg

In the other thread I said that it was wrong and that the S.S. was probably gonna pay that moron a visit.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/30/2008, 02:30 PM
Where's the outcry from the McPalin fans on this board?
Evidently effigies have been hung of Obama on both Oregon and Kentucky's campuses.
News results for obama effigy (http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBR_enUS287US287&q=obama+effigy&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&oi=news_group&resnum=1&ct=title)

soonerboomer93
10/30/2008, 02:34 PM
Where's the outcry from the McPalin fans on this board?
Evidently effigies have been hung of Obama on both Oregon and Kentucky's campuses.
News results for obama effigy (http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBR_enUS287US287&q=obama+effigy&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&oi=news_group&resnum=1&ct=title)

Were the Obama effigies removed?

Is the Palin one still up?

hint: the answer to both questions is yes.

Defending a Palin effigy by bringing up Obama effigies is a weak tactic

JohnnyMack
10/30/2008, 02:36 PM

Palin is down.

Just sayin'.

mdklatt
10/30/2008, 02:36 PM
tUf-cVLoPL4

mdklatt
10/30/2008, 02:39 PM

Make sure you bring that up to your R brethren whose answer to every Republican wrongdoing is "TED KENNEDY!!!111!"

soonerboomer93
10/30/2008, 03:12 PM
Make sure you bring that up to your R brethren whose answer to every Republican wrongdoing is "TED KENNEDY!!!111!"

you do know I'm a registered Democrat?

once again, defending one's action by stating, but they do this, is weak

Frozen Sooner
10/30/2008, 03:15 PM

Oh, Jesus. You're Mexican and admitted to being a registerd Democrat.

RLIMC meltdown in 5...4...3...2...

mdklatt
10/30/2008, 03:16 PM

Oops. :O

Are there any Palin effigies on public property that haven't been taken down? Or any Obama effigies on private property that have?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/30/2008, 03:52 PM

I wasn't defending the Palin effigy, just wondering why there wasn't the same outrage is all.

Personally I think effigies are just stupid no matter who it is.

Sooner_Havok
10/30/2008, 06:20 PM
I wasn't defending the Palin effigy, just wondering why there wasn't the same outrage is all.

Personally I think effigies are just stupid no matter who it is.

I have a Tomb Raider effigy :P

PalmBeachSooner1
10/30/2008, 06:33 PM
I have a JFK Jr effigy with a plane facing straight down from a tree.

LosAngelesSooner
10/30/2008, 07:17 PM
Bolivia, Troll.

LosAngelesSooner
10/30/2008, 07:18 PM
P.S. - Teh lokal gays made the WeHo "arteest" take his Palin down.

Turd_Ferguson
10/30/2008, 07:20 PM
I have a JFK Jr effigy with a plane facing straight down from a tree.heh. I know this wrong, but what does JFK Jr. and a penguin have in common? Both look good in a tux, but they can't fly worth a ****:D:D:(

LosAngelesSooner
10/30/2008, 07:34 PM
While we're telling offensive jokes.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her pu*$y?

Only ONE retarded thing has come out of her pu*$y.

:D

Turd_Ferguson
10/30/2008, 07:37 PM

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her pu*$y?

:DHoly Hell.....your go'n to hell with gasoline drawer's on for that one.

LosAngelesSooner
10/30/2008, 07:41 PM
I'm sorry, God.

Frozen Sooner
10/30/2008, 08:01 PM
I'm actually stunned at how reprehensible that joke is.

I mean, I laughed, but damn.

olevetonahill
10/30/2008, 08:16 PM
JFK jr asked His MIL to feed the Birds while they were Gone
He would take care of the FISH:D

LosAngelesSooner
10/30/2008, 08:21 PM
BAH-DUM, BUM!!!!

olevetonahill
10/30/2008, 08:23 PM
BAH-DUM, BUM!!!!

wheres my spek bitch ?:eek:

LosAngelesSooner
10/31/2008, 12:30 PM
wheres my spek bitch ?:eek:
Where's MAH spek, Beyotdh?! :D

JohnnyMack
10/31/2008, 12:39 PM
I'm sorry, God.

I'm going to neg you and then spek you for that. I find it the only logical solution.

LosAngelesSooner
10/31/2008, 01:07 PM
Do as you must.

I'm a writer. In my opinion the only truly offensive joke is an unfunny joke. :D

SouthFortySooner
10/31/2008, 01:19 PM

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her pu*$y

To excite that crowd you would have to make them think doody came out of it.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/31/2008, 01:22 PM
Two guys in Kentuck hang Oblahma in effigy, they get arrested and charges. Stupid liberal Kalifornian hangs Palin, no charges... Yeah, equality and fair...

LosAngelesSooner
10/31/2008, 01:30 PM
To excite that crowd you would have to make them think doody came out of it.:confused::confused::confused:

I don't get it.

Two guys in Kentuck hang Oblahma in effigy,On a public college campus...
they get arrested and charges. Stupid liberal Kalifornian hangs Palin, no chargesOn his own private property where it's legal
... Yeah, equality and fair...Yeah. Those pesky laws. How dare they not charge someone with a crime when what they did wasn't illegal.:rolleyes:

Dude...the guy out here in LA who hung that got a TON of heat from all his neighbors and from the Obama campaign and he took it down. He's a doosh. He's an idiot. What he did was wrong. But it wasn't illegal since it was on his own property.

Kind of like the guy in Kentucky who hung Obama upside down on his front lawn and drew a Star of David on the head and then said to reporters from the local news station that, "Yeah, I mean it as racist. I don't want a n***er to be President. We're a white, Christian nation and the President should only be a white Christian."

Is he a racist, idiot, dooshbag? Yes. Is what he did wrong? Yes. Is it illegal? Nope. It's on his private property. The justice in this story is that all his neighbors hate him now.

Now, can we get back to the offensive jokes?! :D

mdklatt
10/31/2008, 01:38 PM
Kind of like the guy in Ohio who hung Obama upside down on his front lawn and drew a Star of David on the head and then said to reporters from the local news station that, "Yeah, I mean it as racist. I don't want a n***er to be President. We're a white, Christian nation and the President should only be a white Christian."

Fixed. Just sayin'. The Star of David was a nice touch. :rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
10/31/2008, 01:52 PM
Fixed. Just sayin'. The Star of David was a nice touch. :rolleyes:Ohio? Really? I thought he was in Kan-tuh-kee. :confused: Oh, well.

mdklatt
10/31/2008, 01:56 PM
Ohio? Really?

Somewhere near Cincinnati or Dayton, I think.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/31/2008, 04:14 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

I don't get it.

On a public college campus...On his own private property where it's legalYeah. Those pesky laws. How dare they not charge someone with a crime when what they did wasn't illegal.:rolleyes:

Dude...the guy out here in LA who hung that got a TON of heat from all his neighbors and from the Obama campaign and he took it down. He's a doosh. He's an idiot. What he did was wrong. But it wasn't illegal since it was on his own property.

Kind of like the guy in Kentucky who hung Obama upside down on his front lawn and drew a Star of David on the head and then said to reporters from the local news station that, "Yeah, I mean it as racist. I don't want a n***er to be President. We're a white, Christian nation and the President should only be a white Christian."

Is he a racist, idiot, dooshbag? Yes. Is what he did wrong? Yes. Is it illegal? Nope. It's on his private property. The justice in this story is that all his neighbors hate him now.

Now, can we get back to the offensive jokes?! :D

Don't mean to quarrel about nuances, but if they wanted to charge the Cali guy they could have gotten him for a hate crime. Where are the nag gangers and their uproar about hanging a woman, just sayin'. Wrong is wrong and they are all wrong for hanging any effigy of a real person.

I don't think hanging a skeleton/non real person for Halloween is wrong...part of the season.

stoopified
10/31/2008, 04:32 PM
How about the people dressed up like monkeys at the Obama rally in Denver?Curious Barack,I mean George has fans too. :D

LosAngelesSooner
10/31/2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah. Hate crime works.

sooneron
11/1/2008, 12:32 PM
Cincinatti is neat Kantuckee. Ricky Dixon got lost there looking for a jewelry store that B Esiason gave him the directions to go there. The directions did not include going to Kantuckee, btw.

true story