PDA

View Full Version : Ghey spinoffs

Chuck Bao
10/28/2008, 06:56 AM
I’m like at the urban dictionary like trying to figure out why someone called me a gheyface.

Do you realize how many new words have spun off from the word ghey?

I suddenly realize that there is a whole new gheyverse out there with all the gheytrons running round the other gheytrons. And, the atomic weight is light in the loafers. But, they are all so darn cute, so no ghey harm no ghey foul.

Let’s see, we have and these are my definitions, so add your own.

Gheyz: (I guess that’s plural and you can already probably guess that’s also commonly called an ghorgy)
Ghendicies: (what teh gheyz do in their spare time)
Ghesbian: (isn’t that cute. Alright don’t beat me up, Sir.)
Gheyttiquette: (when you learn to call a butch lesbian Mr. Sir or take the beat down of our life)
Ghetrosexual: (silly people who want to procreate but still maintain a sense of style)
Gheynsta: (silly people flashing silly hand signs and showing their silly butt cracks)
Gheynus: (not to be confused with gheyanus, but similar if you same it real fast.)
Ghentry: (old school southern gentlemen with penchant for flying the rebel flag high or their feet up in the air).
Gheyocchino: (a common putdown of people who drink really, really expensive coffee and pretend to be gheyfabulous)
Gheyfabulous: (Imagine hitting the winning grand slam in the final game of the World Series and walking around the bases in high heels and the real swing. Okay, that doesn’t even come close.)
Gheyed: (Probably what this post will be and giving me another holighey)

swardboy
10/28/2008, 08:15 AM
This thread is....can't do it....softball, too easy.....

Viking Kitten
10/28/2008, 08:22 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about Joanie Loves Chachi. :disappointed:

Chuck Bao
10/28/2008, 08:29 AM
This thread is....can't do it....softball, too easy.....

But, that's the beauty of it. It's gheytard. Easy. No fashion sensibilitiies. It's a do your own anti gay pride parade parade..

BudSooner
10/28/2008, 08:39 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about any ABC spinoff. :disappointed:

fixed.:D

Chuck Bao
10/28/2008, 09:34 AM

Yeah, whatever.

Now, if we are talking about Laverne and Shirley...that is 100% gheytastical. That spinoff is on the level with supragheyawesomeness TV such as Ed the Talking Horse, I Deam of Jeanie, Gunsmoke, Bewitched and Star Trek.

Speaking of spin-offs and Star Trek. Captain Janeway can kick Kirk's *** so hard that he wouldn't know if it's being beamed up or down.

Frozen Sooner
10/28/2008, 11:26 AM

I was hoping for Mork and Mindy myself