PDA

View Full Version : Okay, here is one for the libz to pick apart.

85Sooner
10/27/2008, 05:56 PM
Got a few minutes? Take time to check out at least part one, I bet you can't stop watching until you get through the whole show.

Here is the complete history of Obama and his beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HZMD97nMw

PalmBeachSooner1
10/27/2008, 06:00 PM
Just who we need commanding the troops. : (

Kels
10/27/2008, 06:35 PM
A workmanlike perspective on some of the same information.

NSFW for racial content (http://www.viddler.com/explore/ATLAHWorldwide/videos/27/1.74/)

As a Christian libertarian, I find myself strangely detached from most of the election hype. However, my BIL keeps on sending me this stuff. He's pretty worked up over it.

So, anyway, if you're interested . . .

Widescreen
10/27/2008, 06:37 PM
That ATLAH guy is insane. Funny, but crazy.

Kels
10/27/2008, 06:39 PM
I wish I could get away with saying, "Boom! Shakalaka!" when I preach.

Frozen Sooner
10/27/2008, 06:41 PM
I'll give it a look when I get home. No YouTube here at work.

PalmBeachSooner1
10/27/2008, 06:41 PM
That guy is 100 % CORRECT

My Opinion Matters
10/27/2008, 06:50 PM
OMFG HE HAD A PAKISTANI ROOMMATE HE'S THE DEBBIL AHHHH!!!!

PalmBeachSooner1
10/27/2008, 06:51 PM
My Opinion, do you not realize that because of his associations he wouldn't be allowed to serve either in the CIA or the Secret Service, but he's okay to be the President of the United States?

Frozen Sooner
10/27/2008, 06:53 PM
John McCain willingly consorted with Communists who were actively fighting US Troops for several years.

:rolleyes:

My Opinion Matters
10/27/2008, 06:53 PM
My Opinion, do you not realize that because of his associations he wouldn't be allowed to serve either in the CIA or the Secret Service, but he's okay to be the President of the United States?

Yes, I realize you're full of ****. But thank you for the reminder.

PalmBeachSooner1
10/27/2008, 07:03 PM
My Opinion, you are proving my point. Name calling instead of debating.

JohnnyMack
10/27/2008, 07:23 PM
Sean Hannity can suck my nuts.

PalmBeachSooner1
10/27/2008, 07:34 PM
ha ha ha. Yeah, Hannity is a tool.

oumartin
10/27/2008, 07:35 PM
Sean Hannity can suck my nuts

so your queer?

PalmBeachSooner1
10/27/2008, 07:39 PM
He's a lib isn't he?

JohnnyMack
10/27/2008, 08:10 PM
I'm a gay, baby killing Muslim terrorist communist who wants to take your gums away.

Sooner_Havok
10/27/2008, 08:13 PM
I'm a gay, baby killing Muslim terrorist communist who wants to take your gums away.

You better eat that baby! My daddy taught me not to kill anything you didn't plan on eating.

PalmBeachSooner1
10/27/2008, 08:24 PM

Makes perfect sense.

Collier11
10/27/2008, 09:35 PM
Something else for them to ignore

Curly Bill
10/27/2008, 09:40 PM

Give 'em something they think they can sink their teeth into though and watch 'em zero in like piranha on a bloodied pig.

Fraggle145
10/27/2008, 10:07 PM

Or something that we have heard before?

Fraggle145
10/27/2008, 10:19 PM
The whole thing starts with the premise that Obama is radical and that Obama is hiding something, thus is biased from the start.

If you start from pretenses that are likely false the answers you get are likely false also. On top of that many of his arguments are based on hearsay. IMO.

Collier11
10/27/2008, 11:21 PM
One or two implications of radicalism are a reach, one after another after another smells funny. True or not I have no proof other than what I hear and read which is unfortunate cus we cant trust the media anymore. My only problem is that the dems just cast this stuff aside as "another smear", maybe it is but with implications so strong I would hope that you would take them a little more serious

Fraggle145
10/27/2008, 11:26 PM
One or two implications of radicalism are a reach, one after another after another smells funny. True or not I have no proof other than what I hear and read which is unfortunate cus we cant trust the media anymore. My only problem is that the dems just cast this stuff aside as "another smear", maybe it is but with implications so strong I would hope that you would take them a little more serious

I did take it seriously, there just wasnt anything of substance there besides him saying what is Obama hiding and Obama's radical friends a hundred times. Just because you say it a hundred times doesnt magically make it true.

Collier11
10/27/2008, 11:29 PM
Just cus you dont believe it doesnt make it false...;)

Curly Bill
10/27/2008, 11:33 PM
http://songphon.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/movie_xfiles.jpg

Stoop Dawg
10/28/2008, 01:35 AM
Got a few minutes? Take time to check out at least part one, I bet you can't stop watching until you get through the whole show.

Here is the complete history of Obama and his beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HZMD97nMw

I'm not sure that I would classify "not willing to talk about his college years" as a "complete history of Obama and his beliefs". It's only a 8 minute video.

Here are my thoughts while watching the video:

1. Has McCain talked about his college years? What was McCain's senior thesis? Did McCain even go to college? I haven't heard anything about it. Is he hiding something, or was the info just so boring that it didn't make the news?

2. I don't recall hearing anything about GWB's college years, nor Al Gore's, nor John Kerry's. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

3. Points 1 and 2 don't eliminate concerns. If someone point blank asks you to talk about your college years, why not say something? If you ask me about my college days, you better be ready for some boring stories.

4. If Obama is really this radical, and if his radicalism is being televised to this many people, how does he still have such a commanding lead over McCain? How does he have any lead over McCain? What does that say about McCain, and the Republicans in general? And don't try the "he's brainwashing the mindless idiots" tack. Ask yourself these questions honestly. As crap-tastic as you think he is, a LOT of people seemingly disagree. When that many people disagree with you, it's worth at least honestly asking why.

I don't know how "radical" Obama really is. The Rev Wright thing really concerned me (and still does), but the rest of this innuendo and "he's hiding something" crap isn't really pulling any weight. Maybe it's because there's too much blatantly false mud being slung and I can't tell the real mud from the bull**** any more.

Frozen Sooner
10/28/2008, 02:16 AM
1. Has McCain talked about his college years? What was McCain's senior thesis? Did McCain even go to college? I haven't heard anything about it. Is he hiding something, or was the info just so boring that it didn't make the news?

He went to the US Naval Academy, where he was fourth from the bottom of his class. It's been discussed

2. I don't recall hearing anything about GWB's college years, nor Al Gore's, nor John Kerry's. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

GWB was a Yalie a few years behind John Kerry. Al Gore was a Harvard guy and roomed with Tommy Lee Jones

Some answers

Frozen Sooner
10/28/2008, 02:21 AM
By the way, some notable members of John McCain's class at Annapolis were Admiral Poindexter and one of the Mamas and the Papas.

And I don't mean to say that graduating from the Naval Academy at any class ranking is a bad thing. There's a lot of really sharp cookies at the USNA.

Chuck Bao
10/28/2008, 03:08 AM
CNN International aired a very good biography on Obama several months ago.

It covered and interviewed his classmates at Occidental College. There was much less on his time completing his degree at Columbia for whatever reason.

Is that what we are supposed to be worried about because I can't access that video clip. Someone please fill me in.

I mean when I was a college student I was a raging Republican and saying stupid stuff like the Democrat party is dead. May God forgive me for that.

Stoop Dawg
10/28/2008, 08:44 AM
By the way, some notable members of John McCain's class at Annapolis were Admiral Poindexter and one of the Mamas and the Papas.

And I don't mean to say that graduating from the Naval Academy at any class ranking is a bad thing. There's a lot of really sharp cookies at the USNA.

The clip in the OP doesn't seem all that interested in Obama's class rank. They want to know who he "palled around with". Wasn't GWB part of some super-secret fraternity at Yale? Some type of organization that "plants" people in high-ranking political positions (including POTUS)? (tic)

CNN International aired a very good biography on Obama several months ago.

It covered and interviewed his classmates at Occidental College. There was much less on his time completing his degree at Columbia for whatever reason.

Is that what we are supposed to be worried about because I can't access that video clip. Someone please fill me in.

I think I saw that piece. It had quite a bit of info on Michelle too, right?

The clip is pretty much upset about 3 things:

1. Obama won't talk about his time in college.
2. Obama had a Pakistani roommate (OMG!)
3. Some Saudi radical is supposedly responsible for Obama getting into Harvard Law.

If point #3 is in any way true, it's more damning of Harvard Law than Obama. It sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theory to me.

Collier11
10/28/2008, 09:11 AM
I'm not sure that I would classify "not willing to talk about his college years" as a "complete history of Obama and his beliefs". It's only a 8 minute video.

There are 6 parts and almost an hour of video in this history

Here are my thoughts while watching the video:

was in the Navy

Both Kerry and GWB had C averages at Yale, Gore went to Harvard

3. Points 1 and 2 don't eliminate concerns. If someone point blank asks you to talk about your college years, why not say something? If you ask me about my college days, you better be ready for some boring stories.

Because he is a presidential candidate and there are issues with some of what he did and his thesis reflecting the radicalism that some think he believes...if you have nothing to hide then why hide it?

4. If Obama is really this radical, and if his radicalism is being televised to this many people, how does he still have such a commanding lead over McCain? How does he have any lead over McCain? What does that say about McCain, and the Republicans in general? And don't try the "he's brainwashing the mindless idiots" tack. Ask yourself these questions honestly. As crap-tastic as you think he is, a LOT of people seemingly disagree. When that many people disagree with you, it's worth at least honestly asking why.

Cus people listen to his speaches and believe that he is the next coming without doing any investigating of their own

I don't know how "radical" Obama really is. The Rev Wright thing really concerned me (and still does), but the rest of this innuendo and "he's hiding something" crap isn't really pulling any weight. Maybe it's because there's too much blatantly false mud being slung and I can't tell the real mud from the bull**** any more.

What has been blatantly false other than people calling him a terrorist and a muslim

Oldnslo
10/28/2008, 09:12 AM
As I recall, you did too hear about GWB's college years. Something about the national guard, no?

Collier11
10/28/2008, 09:14 AM
The clip in the OP doesn't seem all that interested in Obama's class rank. They want to know who he "palled around with". Wasn't GWB part of some super-secret fraternity at Yale? Some type of organization that "plants" people in high-ranking political positions (including POTUS)? (tic)

Skull and Bones Fraternity

I think I saw that piece. It had quite a bit of info on Michelle too, right?

The clip is pretty much upset about 3 things:

1. Obama won't talk about his time in college.
2. Obama had a Pakistani roommate (OMG!)
3. Some Saudi radical is supposedly responsible for Obama getting into Harvard Law.

You obviously didnt pay attention if that is all you got from it

If point #3 is in any way true, it's more damning of Harvard Law than Obama. It sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theory to me.

Of course it does :eek: ;)

JohnnyMack
10/28/2008, 09:18 AM
The point isn't that I'm avoiding addressing this, rather this subject has been addressed ad nauseum around here and just because you're not getting the response you want you feel like crying about it. Go get bent.

Collier11
10/28/2008, 09:22 AM
Blinders! Blinders!!

Tulsa_Fireman
10/28/2008, 10:48 AM
WHAT'S WRONG WITCHOO PEEPOLE!?

ATLAH is awesome.

Stoop Dawg
10/28/2008, 10:48 AM
What has been blatantly false other than people calling him a terrorist and a muslim

Well, off the top of my head:

Obama is a terrorist.
Obama is a muslim (who would care anyway?)
Obama refuses to salute the flag
Obama was born in Kenya

Those are just the "blatantly false" ones that appeared on a national level. If we get down to localized smears and unsubstantiated claims that can't be directly disproved (nor proved) the list gets significantly longer.

The point is, there is so much mis-information that it makes difficult to take any of it at face value.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/28/2008, 10:54 AM
I'll add one.

Obama is a Notre Dame fan and represented Mack Brown in a sodomy case before the SCOTUS ruled on Lawrence v. Texas.

Stoop Dawg
10/28/2008, 11:00 AM
Because he is a presidential candidate and there are issues with some of what he did and his thesis reflecting the radicalism that some think he believes...if you have nothing to hide then why hide it?

I think the clip said the title of the thesis was something to do with nuclear disarmament in the Soviet Union, right? What's so radical about that?

And how do you know there are "issues" with some of what he did if you don't know what he did? Is "pleading the 5th" now grounds for conviction in the court of public opinion? I agree that a presidential candidate should be very candid about all aspects of his life. I agree that it's a little curious that he apparently refuses to talk about his college years. Although, I must admit that I've not seen a clip of someone point-blank asking him about his time at Harvard and him saying "no comment". Not releasing transcripts is a little odd as well.

Cus people listen to his speaches and believe that he is the next coming without doing any investigating of their own

IMO, you're being intellectually dishonest with yourself. There are some pretty smart people endorsing Obama. I'm not saying that you should change your mind based on the fact that some pretty smart people endorse Obama. But I am saying that you should at least ask yourself why - if he is as bad as some people on this board make him out to be - so many people are willing to vote for him. Just saying "because they are stupid" is a cop-out.

Stoop Dawg
10/28/2008, 11:08 AM
I think the clip said the title of the thesis was something to do with nuclear disarmament in the Soviet Union, right? What's so radical about that?

I guess I'm guilty of not doing enough of my own investigating. On the first page of Google results for "obama senior thesis" I found this:

So we turned for answers to the former professor who graded the now-elusive paper. His former professor, Michael Baron, recalled in an interview with NBC News that Obama easily aced the year-long class. Baron described the paper as a “thesis” or “senior thesis” in several interviews, and said that Obama spent a year working on it. Baron recalls that the topic was nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.

“My recollection is that the paper was an analysis of the evolution of the arms reduction negotiations between the Soviet Union and the United States,” Baron said in an e-mail. “At that time, a hot topic in foreign policy circles was finding a way in which each country could safely reduce the large arsenal of nuclear weapons pointed at the other … For U.S. policy makers in both political parties, the aim was not disarmament, but achieving deep reductions in the Soviet nuclear arsenal and keeping a substantial and permanent American advantage. As I remember it, the paper was about those negotiations, their tactics and chances for success. Barack got an A.”

Baron said that, even if he could find a copy of the paper, it would likely disappoint Obama’s critics. “The course was not a polemical course, it was a course in decision making and how decisions got made,” he said. “None of the papers in the class were controversial.”

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/07/24/1219722.aspx

Tulsa_Fireman
10/28/2008, 11:09 AM
But they ARE stoopid.

Get a life, morans.

Collier11
10/28/2008, 11:46 AM

Obama is a terrorist. I didnt list this
Obama is a muslim (who would care anyway?) I didnt list this
Obama refuses to salute the flag I didnt list this
Obama was born in Kenya I didnt list this

Those are just the "blatantly false" ones that appeared on a national level. If we get down to localized smears and unsubstantiated claims that can't be directly disproved (nor proved) the list gets significantly longer.

The point is, there is so much mis-information that it makes difficult to take any of it at face value.

And actually, they are investigating the whole "where was he born issue" right now although I am on the libs side on this one that it is just a lame attempt to make him look bad

Collier11
10/28/2008, 11:49 AM

Obama is a terrorist.
Obama is a muslim (who would care anyway?)
Obama refuses to salute the flag
Obama was born in Kenya

And how do you know there are "issues" with some of what he did if you don't know what he did? Is "pleading the 5th" now grounds for conviction in the court of public opinion? I agree that a presidential candidate should be very candid about all aspects of his life. I agree that it's a little curious that he apparently refuses to talk about his college years. Although, I must admit that I've not seen a clip of someone point-blank asking him about his time at Harvard and him saying "no comment". Not releasing transcripts is a little odd as well.

IMO, you're being intellectually dishonest with yourself. There are some pretty smart people endorsing Obama. I'm not saying that you should change your mind based on the fact that some pretty smart people endorse Obama. But I am saying that you should at least ask yourself why - if he is as bad as some people on this board make him out to be - so many people are willing to vote for him. Just saying "because they are stupid" is a cop-out.

Im not saying anyone is stupid for voting for BO just to clear that up, he is a highly qualified person IMO although IMO he is the true definition of a politician and that isnt always a good thing. I just think some stuff needs to be answered that he has floated around and it bothers me that those who are voting for him dont seem to need those answers. I dont think anyone is a bad person for voting for him and I dont think anyone is an idiot for voting for him

tbl
10/28/2008, 11:57 AM
yes you do... ;)

Collier11
10/28/2008, 12:14 PM
you got me

85Sooner
10/28/2008, 12:20 PM
Qualified? Here is his resume:
The record minus the Wright/Ayers/ etc.... factors
Barack Hussein Obama.

Given the fact that he has only held public office for a total of 12 years we will start with his first successful election in 1996. He was elected to represent the south side of Chicago in the Illinois State Senate and served in that capacity until his unsuccessful democratic primary run for the United States Congress in 2000.

In 2004 he ran for an open seat in the US senate. He won the Democratic nomination. (factoid) His democratic primary opponant Blair Hull, who was ahead in polling, lost momentum and his support continued to decline due to allegations of domestic abuse.

Thus he was thrust into competeing agains republican Primary winner Jack Ryan. Ryan withdrew from the race with three months to go due to allegations of sexual discretions (he was a swinger) revealed in his divorce records from the hollywood star Jeri Ryan of Star Trek and Shark fame.

Writers note: Is it me or do the republicans tend to throw any of there own under a bus at the mention of sexual allegations unlike some other parties. Whether or not that matters to the reader is left up to them.

Back to our story. Since the election was so close the repulicans chose to have Alan Keys take over the run for the seat but time was short and Obama won easily. Thus it could be said that he was elected by default. However he was reelcted in 1998 and 2002

During his time in the Illinois Senate,Barack placed nearly 4000 votes. per the NT Times...
" In 1999, Barack Obama was faced with a difficult
vote in the Illinois legislature — to support a bill that would let some juveniles be tried as adults, a position that risked drawing fire from African-Americans, or to oppose it, possibly undermining his image as a tough-on-crime moderate.

In the end, Mr. Obama chose neither to vote for nor against the bill.
He voted "present," effectively sidestepping the issue, an option he invoked nearly 130 times as a state senator.

Sometimes the "present' votes were in line with instructions from Democratic leaders or because he objected to provisions in bills that he might otherwise support. At other times, Mr. Obama voted present on questions that had overwhelming bipartisan support.
In at least a few cases, the issue was politically sensitive."
While in the state Senate according to wikepedia, As a state legislator, Obama gained bipartisan support for legislation reforming ethics and health care laws. He sponsored a law enhancing tax credits for low-income workers,
negotiated welfare reform, and promoted increased subsidies for childcare.
Obama also led the passage of legislation mandating videotaping of homicide
interrogations, and a law to monitor racial profiling by requiring police to
record the race of drivers they stopped.

Since we do not have a long history of his service in public office as a US Senator, (3 years) lets take a look at his performance in those three years. By Issue.
Regarding

1 Abortion: Two Non-votes regarding the federal funding of abortion and
one Yes vote to fund programs to prevent unwanted pregnancies
and provide funding for federally funded birth control.

2 Agriculture: Three Non-votes and Voted yes to limit federal subsidies to a max of 250k and requiring any entity recieving funds to be in
the farming business. (ie no money for agriculteral corporations.)

3 Appropriations: ie Spending your tax money: one non-vote, FOUR no votes and 32 yes votes.
Thus it would be safe to say that he likes to spend. This is
only opinion and these votes have been made in a democratic
majority congress. I don't know if we would see a difference
in with a republican majority.

4. Taxes / Budget: out of 63 votes he has voted. 12 No votes mainly related to
Tax cuts, military spending. Pretty much anything that would
keep the current tax rates at their current levels or reduce them.
29 non-votes mostly since July 2007. 22 yes votes mainly along the
lines of increasing taxes and providing funds for education and
environmental groups/issues.

I can invite you review them for yourself but from what I have been able to
determine after reading the 409 bills for consideration during his term
is that he is for-

gov funded stem cell research,
rights of habeus corpus for all enemy detainees.
social security benefits for illegal immigrants.
Repeal of the death tax, capitol gains tax cuts.
Pull out of Iraq in a timetable.
Universal Healthcare

he is against.
Tax cuts for anyone earning 42k or more or 65k for a married couple.
English as a national language.
Any emergency spending for military.
Immunity for gun makers for crimes commited with weapons.

The thing I notice the most is his amount of Non-votes. 33% of the time he
votes a non-vote.

So in his three years in the Senate he has voted "non-vote" on 129 of 409 issues. Most of these seem to be on critical issues. IE illegal immigration, environmental spending, abortion, same sex marriage, national security. Again like McCain this may be so that he cannot be held to any certain position.

Thus, I can see why Hillary was talking so much about his words vs actions. He seems to want to be elected on his personality rather than his record which is IMO quite limited.
Limited enough that he sure needs to be more specific, this again is my opinion He can't sit on the fence as The President of the most powerful nation in the world.

Incidently, He speaks of voting against the war that Hillary voted for. Unless my timetable is wrong, he wasn't in office to make a vote either way. Its easy to say you were against the war when you don't have to vote. Given that, it is clear he wants the U.S. out of iraq.

That being said I looked at his ratings group by group based on who supports him.

Virtually every liberal group rates him 80% or higher. he has

Environmentalist groups,
pretty much every abortion advocate
The National Organization for Women (NOW)
Heavy Union support
Government Contractors
Education unions
Lawyer organizations
Most support from Minority groups NAACP, La Raza (hispanic) and the Iranian american council.

He is gets an F from the NRA.

He gets low ratings from groups interested in cutting spending,
Veterens give him a mid 80's rating, 100 being the best
On Trade he recieves a grade of C
On National Security he recieves a 20 out of 100
On immigration he gets below 20 from every one but the Lawyers and Iranian groups
including a grade of 8 from the US Border Patrol and a 0 from the group
English first.
Foreign policy less than 20 out of 100 on average.

Wrapping up. He does not list any religion on his Bio/website although he is backed by
some muslim groups,it would not be appropriate to tie him to any one group including
but not limited to Christian.

He acknowledges drug use in his past which may matter to some folks.

I do not see any relative experience with regard to policy making with regard to economics, healthcare or foreign relations. (This is a major concern for your lowly correspondent. I really want specifics and clear accurate specifics in light of this fact.)

So far I have read interviews with those who have been backing him looking for any major accomplishments. I have found none and can't find any reports by anyone claiming to know any. This could be of concern to some.

Right now it seems that he is a young bright man who has found the fast track to the national scene. Alot of folks have compared him to John F Kennedy back in 1960 however, JFK would be considered a conservative by todays standards based on his record.

JohnnyMack
10/28/2008, 12:30 PM
Jesus ****ing Christ give it a rest already.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/28/2008, 12:37 PM
No.

You can feel your blind loyalties slowly eroding away...

You can feel the socialism grinding down your inherent, yet suppressed jingoism like water against the rocky shores...

You can feel your freedoms disappearing as if they were a fart in the wind...

http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/obamamao.jpg

QUICK! TO THE COMMIECAVE BEFORE YOU JUMP SHIP!

Stoop Dawg
10/28/2008, 12:45 PM
I can invite you review them for yourself but from what I have been able to
determine after reading the 409 bills for consideration during his term
is that he is for-

gov funded stem cell research,
rights of habeus corpus for all enemy detainees.
social security benefits for illegal immigrants.
Repeal of the death tax, capitol gains tax cuts.
Pull out of Iraq in a timetable.
Universal Healthcare

The bold part concerned me, so I looked it up. The legislation in question was actually being proposed by McCain.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=24987

The thing I notice the most is his amount of Non-votes. 33% of the time he
votes a non-vote.

So in his three years in the Senate he has voted "non-vote" on 129 of 409 issues. Most of these seem to be on critical issues. IE illegal immigration, environmental spending, abortion, same sex marriage, national security. Again like McCain this may be so that he cannot be held to any certain position.

I didn't take the time to count, but McCain has a lot of "NV" entries in the Vote column as well.

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=53270

Fraggle145
10/28/2008, 12:49 PM
Barack Hussein Obama.

He gets low ratings from groups interested in cutting spending,
Veterens give him a mid 80's rating, 100 being the best

He does not list any religion on his Bio/website although he is backed by
some muslim groups,it would not be appropriate to tie him to any one group including but not limited to Christian.

He acknowledges drug use in his past which may matter to some folks

God I love how you guys can speak out of two sides of your head... Just four examples from the numerous examples in this one post.

1) OH NOES!! HES GOT ONE OF DEM FOREENER MUSLIM MIDDLE NAMES!! ZOMG!? HES A TERRIST!

2) Since when is 80% a low rating? and by Vets no less... Oh wait I thought that they were 3-1 against him. Hmmm thats interesting.

3 & 4) Are you ****ing kidding me about drug use? W was a friggin cokehead, alcoholic spoiled rich brat. He woulda snorted all the drugs in Texas if he could have. Oh wait I forgot he got saved so that is all okay. Well so did Obama. He is a christian or did you forget and has said so many times. And so what if he wasnt since when is being christian a necessary criterion for being president.

This is the same **** that has been covered for months. If you repeat it over and over it doesnt make it true.

Fraggle145
10/28/2008, 12:52 PM
No.

You can feel your blind loyalties slowly eroding away...

You can feel the socialism grinding down your inherent, yet suppressed jingoism like water against the rocky shores...

You can feel your freedoms disappearing as if they were a fart in the wind...

http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/obamamao.jpg

QUICK! TO THE COMMIECAVE BEFORE YOU JUMP SHIP!

So is it Communism or Socialism? There is a difference.

JohnnyMack
10/28/2008, 12:54 PM
So is it Communism or Socialism? There is a difference.

Does it matter? By Thursday they'll show us videos of Obama riding out of Mordor leading the orcs to destroy flyover country.

By Friday he'll be pointing the Death Star at Lee Greenwood.

Fraggle145
10/28/2008, 12:56 PM
Does it matter? By Thursday they'll show us videos of Obama riding out of Mordor leading the orcs to destroy flyover country.

Heh. This whole thing on the republican or "conservative" side reeks of the essential principles of cognitive dissonance.

soonerbrat
10/28/2008, 01:17 PM

don't take my gums away. I wouldn't have anything to hold my teeth in.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/28/2008, 02:18 PM

It's even WORSE than that!

http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/obamavswashington.jpg

America is DOOMED!

JohnnyMack
10/28/2008, 02:24 PM
It's even WORSE than that!

http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/obamavswashington.jpg

America is DOOMED!

You pretty much rule.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/28/2008, 02:40 PM
I tried my best to get some big ol' ears to stick out of the sides of the Death Star, but never could make it look good enough.

85Sooner
10/28/2008, 03:27 PM
God I love how you guys can speak out of two sides of your head... Just four examples from the numerous examples in this one post.

1) OH NOES!! HES GOT ONE OF DEM FOREENER MUSLIM MIDDLE NAMES!! ZOMG!? HES A TERRIST!

2) Since when is 80% a low rating? and by Vets no less... Oh wait I thought that they were 3-1 against him. Hmmm thats interesting.

3 & 4) Are you ****ing kidding me about drug use? W was a friggin cokehead, alcoholic spoiled rich brat. He woulda snorted all the drugs in Texas if he could have. Oh wait I forgot he got saved so that is all okay. Well so did Obama. He is a christian or did you forget and has said so many times. And so what if he wasnt since when is being christian a necessary criterion for being president.

This is the same **** that has been covered for months. If you repeat it over and over it doesnt make it true.

Chill, there isn't anything in there but What his personal background and positions were. It was not saying whether is was good or bad it just is/was.

Stoop Dawg
10/28/2008, 03:53 PM
It was not saying whether is was good or bad it just is/was.

So you see no negative slant to that article at all?

85Sooner
10/28/2008, 07:05 PM
So you see no negative slant to that article at all?

It wasn't an article it was a record of Obamas political life, not his general life and was put together by reading and research. Sure some things were missedbut it is a good representation of his activities and I wrote it back in March before and did not include any of the associations he had or organizations he had been with prior to being elected. It was realllllllly slow at work.