PDA

View Full Version : If Elected Will he survive ?

olevetonahill
10/27/2008, 03:34 PM
More skin head Plots Broken up .
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081027/ap_on_el_pr/skinhead_plot;_ylt=AtFWzwMa8gy0XrHhib9p3ZSs0NUE

Fraggle145
10/27/2008, 03:49 PM
More skin head Plots Broken up .
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081027/ap_on_el_pr/skinhead_plot;_ylt=AtFWzwMa8gy0XrHhib9p3ZSs0NUE

If they thought things were bad before from their perspective, imagine if they were to succeed?

Would be a bad, bad thing for everyone.

olevetonahill
10/27/2008, 04:04 PM
the sad thing is . theres More Idiots like these out there.
The SS will have its hands full .

PalmBeachSooner1
10/27/2008, 04:08 PM
I hate the man but am embarrassed that there are fools out there like this. It's freaking 2008 for God's sake.

Vaevictis
10/27/2008, 04:11 PM
Ignorant *********gery is part of the human experience.

yermom
10/27/2008, 04:20 PM
I hate the man but am embarrassed that there are fools out there like this. It's freaking 2008 for God's sake.

i'm sure a black President would be the best thing for white supremacists since white sheets

it being 2008 just means they can't talk about it in the open anymore

Condescending Sooner
10/27/2008, 05:10 PM
I think most of the "plots" are just idiots trying to stir the pot. I doubt they have the mental acuity to carry out any type of plan. If Bush hasn't been assassinated with all the hatred spewed towards him, I don't think Obama has anything to worry about.

PalmBeachSooner1
10/27/2008, 05:13 PM
I hope they never get the opportunity or have reason to.

Jerk
10/27/2008, 05:29 PM
I think most of the "plots" are just idiots trying to stir the pot. I doubt they have the mental acuity to carry out any type of plan. If Bush hasn't been assassinated with all the hatred spewed towards him, I don't think Obama has anything to worry about.

They don't. Their plan back in Denver was almost comical. I don't remember the details, but it was pretty damned stupid.

Okla-homey
10/27/2008, 05:32 PM

yeah, but the folks who hate W generally eschew firearms ownership.;)

in the end, all it takes is one nut-job who really wants to get it done and who doesn't mind getting caught or dying in the process. I imagine there are wackos who get wood thinking about becoming a martyr to the Aryan cause.

Harry Beanbag
10/27/2008, 05:53 PM
If we are to believe that the only people the jihaadists despise more than your average American infidel are those who have turned their back on Islam, then I would think Barack would need to worry more about them than Joe Skinhead from backwoods Georgia. They have proven in abundance they have no problem dying.