PDA

View Full Version : "Quotes" from the Delusional Orangepower.com...

Sooner1979
10/26/2008, 02:06 PM
Both quotes are from Orangepower.com

Quote #1:
"This is absolute crap. There is ZERO reasoning behind ranking OU and USC ahead of a much better OSU team. It's ridiculous. What a joke. I need a link to that voter breakdown site so I can ruin someone's reputation. WTF... How is it even possible that a team as bad as OU can be ranked so highly after getting manhandled by Texas on a neutral site field. USC lost to an unranked opponent and has one less win than us. When did 6-1 with a loss to a turd become better than 7-1 with a loss to the #1 team in the nation by 4 points. Our team deserves much much more."

Quote #2:
"I do believe that we need to be a head of Oklahoma...I don't believe its fair and I know we are goin to take OU this year if we lost to Texas just by 4 points! So I believe thet they shouldn't be ranked higher than us! Just isnt right!"

This kind of crap would make me mad, if I didn't already know how delusional OSwho fans were...I have never heard a fan base think that a 4 point loss is any different than a 10 point loss...If anything, OU was actually beating Texas by 11, twice...Was OSU ever leading that game...No...

OSU played a good game, but at the end of the night, they lost. As much as they want to believe that there is such thing as a moral victory, there isnt...They were ranked 8th or so going into the Texas game and actually believe that a loss should move them up ahead of teams that won...WOW...DELUSIONAL...

Please post all that is funny by Poke fans here...That kind of humor is rare...

85sooners
10/26/2008, 02:09 PM
:D

oumartin
10/26/2008, 02:14 PM
Its fans like that why I would rather see OSU lose over seeing Texas lose.

badger
10/26/2008, 02:23 PM
We have to be reasonable delusional college football fans, guys.

We all know that our own team is the greatest regardless of what the polls, records and experts say. We don't let facts get in the way of undying devotion to our team and our belief that our team can beat any sucker in the country, let er rip.

But we can also be delusional fans at the same time as knowing that there is more to life as a football fan than a regular life, where all that is guaranteed is death in taxes.

In a football fan's life, the guarantees are:
1- The refs will screw us.
2- The media will never give us the respect we deserve, and
3- The polls will never rank us highly enough, even if we are No. 1, in which case we are not receiving enough No. 1 votes until we have them all... and even if we have them all, there should be more votes out there going to us on top of all of the votes.

:D So cheer up, OSU fans (and OU fans that are laughing at OSU fans). We are all dilusional, we are all No. 1 in our hearts and we all expect to get effed over by everyone else.

StoopTroup
10/26/2008, 03:02 PM
All any Football Fan really needs to understand (as far as OU's ranking that is)...We were ranked #1 after suc and the bucknuts lost a game. We didn't choose to be #1...it just worked out that way. We dropped due to our loss to texas who is now #1. Aggy had their chance to move to the top...they missed by 5 points. Their team played much better on the road in Austin...I never thought they would have a shot upsetting the whorns...yet they had a shot....

They just CHOKED is all.

LMAO@delusionalaggy

Tulsa_Fireman
10/26/2008, 03:33 PM
Like a dog on a chicken bone.

okienole3
10/26/2008, 03:37 PM
God I hope we can beat them this year.:O

Big Red Ron
10/26/2008, 03:40 PM
What chaps my azz is that when we beat okie state it won't be counted as much of a win by the human polls.

bri
10/26/2008, 03:42 PM
Both quotes are from Orangepower.com

Quote #1:
"This is absolute crap. There is ZERO reasoning behind ranking OU and USC ahead of a much better OSU team. It's ridiculous. What a joke. I need a link to that voter breakdown site so I can ruin someone's reputation. WTF... How is it even possible that a team as bad as OU can be ranked so highly after getting manhandled by Texas on a neutral site field. USC lost to an unranked opponent and has one less win than us. When did 6-1 with a loss to a turd become better than 7-1 with a loss to the #1 team in the nation by 4 points. Our team deserves much much more."

Quote #2:
"I do believe that we need to be a head of Oklahoma...I don't believe its fair and I know we are goin to take OU this year if we lost to Texas just by 4 points! So I believe thet they shouldn't be ranked higher than us! Just isnt right!"

This kind of crap would make me mad, if I didn't already know how delusional OSwho fans were...I have never heard a fan base think that a 4 point loss is any different than a 10 point loss...If anything, OU was actually beating Texas by 11, twice...Was OSU ever leading that game...No...

OSU played a good game, but at the end of the night, they lost. As much as they want to believe that there is such thing as a moral victory, there isnt...They were ranked 8th or so going into the Texas game and actually believe that a loss should move them up ahead of teams that won...WOW...DELUSIONAL...

Please post all that is funny by Poke fans here...That kind of humor is rare...

And this stuff is different from 90% of the crap being posted on this board how, exactly?

Big Red Ron
10/26/2008, 03:49 PM
And this stuff is different from 90% of the crap being posted on this board how, exactly?
Um, they're aggies. I think that about sums up the difference.

bri
10/26/2008, 03:54 PM
And yet they sound just like us. What does that make us, then? ;)

8timechamps
10/26/2008, 03:58 PM

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Big Red Ron
10/26/2008, 04:13 PM
And yet they sound just like us. What does that make us, then? ;)
Weight and follicle challenged? Fat and bald for you aggies. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/26/2008, 04:17 PM
The Sooner Football part of this board is getting just as bad as Hornfans.com

Lott's Bandana
10/26/2008, 04:22 PM

We all know that our own team is the greatest regardless of what the polls, records and experts say. We don't let facts get in the way of undying devotion to our team and our belief that our team can beat any sucker in the country, let er rip.

But we can also be delusional fans at the same time as knowing that there is more to life as a football fan than a regular life, where all that is guaranteed is death in taxes.

In a Sooners football fan's life, the guarantees are:
3- The polls will never rank us highly enough, even if we are No. 1, in which case we are not receiving enough No. 1 votes until we have them all... and even if we have them all, there should be more votes out there going to us on top of all of the votes.

:D So cheer up, OSU fans (and OU fans that are laughing at OSU fans). We are all dilusional, we are all No. 1 in our hearts and we all expect to get effed over by everyone else.

This gal knows me well.

bcgvh
10/26/2008, 05:59 PM
Wow, they finally put together a decent team and they think they are the greatest thing ever...lol! It won't matter when we kick their a**!!

OUHOMER
10/26/2008, 06:48 PM
If they would have beat texas, they would have bitched about moving into 3rd, behind, PSU and Bama.

OUHOMER
10/26/2008, 06:51 PM
HEh , maybe even 4th behind TT

Jack T.
10/26/2008, 06:56 PM
Its fans like that why I would rather see OSU lose over seeing Texas lose.

This.

olevetonahill
10/26/2008, 06:57 PM
And we go to Other teams boards for ? :rolleyes:

tommieharris91
10/26/2008, 07:13 PM
And we go to Other teams boards for ? :rolleyes:

To make sure everyone else is as dumb as we are.

olevetonahill
10/26/2008, 07:14 PM
To make sure everyone else is as dumb as we are.

Ive read a few threads when some one posts a link .

Iam4OUru
10/26/2008, 07:16 PM
The Sooner Football part of this board is getting just as bad as Hornfans.com

AMEN! PREACH ON, BRUDDA

tulsaoilerfan
10/26/2008, 07:16 PM
The thing about OSU is they spring up and have a good couple of seasons about every 15-20 years, then after that it's back to mediocrity; let's see them do it for a decade and then maybe they will belong with the elite programs in the country; Zac is not going to be easy to replace

mustangsooner
10/26/2008, 07:31 PM

In a football fan's life, the guarantees are:

That is some funny stuff right there.:)

picasso
10/26/2008, 08:20 PM
oSu is for real. I think their offense isn't quite as good as they were last year but the defense is mucho bettero. and obviously they have better special team play.
Gundy should have ran that RB more but you can't do comparitave scoring. We were in the same boat as they were. down a few and facing 4th down late.
I'd dare say Texas was a bit more jacked up against us and we had them on the ropes early.

We've still got 2 wins over ranked teams and that TCU one is looking better all of the time.

Cam
10/29/2008, 08:42 PM
Texas "man handled" us? Didn't seem like it to me, but oh well.

sooner518
10/29/2008, 09:35 PM
aggy math :stunned:

Texas beat us by 10
Texas beat OSU by 4

Ergo: OSU beats OU by 6

duh!!!!