PDA

View Full Version : You know which team will win when . . .

Jacie
10/25/2008, 07:41 AM
. . . articles leading up to the game have the word "upset" as part of the title.

. . . articles leading up to the game contain phrases such as "a win for (lower ranked team) would . . .).

Now does anyone here really believe aggie will beat Texas today? If you answered "yes" then you are reading the wrong board.

oumartin
10/25/2008, 08:04 AM
the clock reads 00:00 and that teams has more points?

A-M
10/25/2008, 09:58 AM
. . . articles leading up to the game have the word "upset" as part of the title.

. . . articles leading up to the game contain phrases such as "a win for (lower ranked team) would . . .).

Now does anyone here really believe aggie will beat Texas today? If you answered "yes" then you are reading the wrong board.

Did you really think that they would be 7-0 at this time. Stranger things have happened. Personally, I will be yeiling for them to do it.

Oldnslo
10/25/2008, 10:09 AM
Did you really think that they would be 7-0 at this time. Stranger things have happened. Personally, I will be yeiling for them to do it.

I'll be yeiling, too.

I just don't see a sheephumpers win today. Someday, osu will go down to austin and break that almost-50-year streak of losses. For that to happen, you'd probably expect to see state with a big year going and tx to be having a down year. That's not exactly this season's scenario.

If state wins, yippie (or yeiling or whatever) for them. But I don't think so.

PhiDeltBeers
10/25/2008, 10:52 AM
Can you guys even fathom what this state will be like if the sheephumpers pull it off. Oh boy. I might have to go on vacation.