PDA

View Full Version : Are you ****ing kidding me here?

OU4LIFE
10/24/2008, 10:38 AM
two posts a day that aren't politics, and the political posts always degenerate into name calling and negative attacks.

no, no we don't need a politics forum...no not at all. But God forbid you post a golf topic on here...THAT **** get's squirreled away.

screw this place. I'm outta here until at LEAST mid November...but i'm pretty sure this place will implode before the 4th leaving nothing but a giant smoking crater. sad.

Have fun with that.

Czar Soonerov
10/24/2008, 10:44 AM
Did I see the word "golf" in that post? That's it, I'm moving this thread to the gen sports forum.

I wonder if we could automate this, it'd make my job a lot easier. Beano?

King Crimson
10/24/2008, 10:44 AM
name calling and negative attacks?

OU4Life lied about his hole in one and used to hang out in Baader-Meinhof with Obama. snort, chuckle. :D

i, for one, have been a proponent of a politics board way WAY back in the day but it was shut down so quickly i don't even think about it anymore. we're more likely to have a Stanley and Soonerwill's "messed up grills and lathered with soap teens" forum.

Czar Soonerov
10/24/2008, 10:47 AM
link?

StoopTroup
10/24/2008, 10:51 AM
The End of the World is in about two weeks folks...

We might as well enjoy this time we have together. :D

I know some of you thought the end was the Monday after the RRSO...

You were wrong...

It's in 2 weeks.

Also...someone was wrong about the Aliens coming in Alabama...

Pay attention...

The End of the World is November 11th.

Or 12th.

Or....

It might take a bit longer...

But it's coming damnit!

You just wait...

XFollower
10/24/2008, 11:27 AM
enjoy your time off.

Partial Qualifier
10/24/2008, 11:32 AM
this place will implode before the 4th leaving nothing but a giant smoking crater.

from most aspects, it's been a giant smoking crater. :O

Lott's Bandana
10/24/2008, 11:33 AM
two posts a day that aren't politics, and the political posts always degenerate into name calling and negative attacks.

no, no we don't need a politics forum...no not at all. But God forbid you post a golf topic on here...THAT **** get's squirreled away.

screw this place. I'm outta here until at LEAST mid November...but i'm pretty sure this place will implode before the 4th leaving nothing but a giant smoking crater. sad.

Have fun with that.

So um, who do you like, Azinger or Duval?

frankensooner
10/24/2008, 01:46 PM
enjoy your time off.

shaddup noob ;)

CK Sooner
10/24/2008, 01:51 PM
shaddup noob ;)

:D