PDA

View Full Version : Domino's Oven Baked Sammies

King Crimson
10/23/2008, 10:22 PM
are not "insanely awesome".

they suck.

Turd_Ferguson
10/23/2008, 10:23 PM
I had a cheese steak the other night....it made a turd.

royalfan5
10/23/2008, 10:26 PM
The continued existence of Dominos has always baffled the **** out of me.

Curly Bill
10/23/2008, 10:31 PM
The continued existence of Dominos has always baffled the **** out of me.

Americans are lazy...Dominos delivers.

What's so puzzling? :D

CK Sooner
10/23/2008, 10:36 PM

they suck.

I agree.

People have been saying they are awesome and they taste like cardboard.

Disgusting.

royalfan5
10/23/2008, 10:41 PM
Americans are lazy...Dominos delivers.

What's so puzzling? :D

There are plenty of pizza places that will bring you your pizza. Laziness isn't an excuse in this case, IMO.

Scott D
10/23/2008, 11:06 PM
laziness + name recognition. people like their pizza like they like their politics, boringly predictable.

Penguin
10/23/2008, 11:17 PM

they suck.

Agree 100%. I gave it a shot. I would rather walk 5 miles barefoot in a blinding snowstorm to a Subway rather than have this junk delivered to me. And I don't like Subway.

Ardmore_Sooner
10/23/2008, 11:19 PM
As bad as Dominos is, Little Ceasers is MUCH worse.

King Crimson
10/24/2008, 09:04 AM
Agree 100%. I gave it a shot. I would rather walk 5 miles barefoot in a blinding snowstorm to a Subway rather than have this junk delivered to me. And I don't like Subway.

this is pretty much how i felt last night after whatever fit of whimsy caused me to forgo the local pizza joint (Cosmo's) and my usual 16" pie and go the Domino route.

i expected that the "bread" would be pizza dough reworked* but i'm not sure how to describe it's undercooked, spongy not so goodness. live and learn. i guess i'll stick to the gyros place and/or the steak sammie down the street for beer food.

*why does anyone pay for "breadsticks" when you know that it's just dough scraps they would otherwise just toss in the trash. it's genius, really. take something that's pure $ loss for them and charge the customer 5 bucks for. these sammies are kind of the same. no one orders the philly steak pie and Domino's has a warehouse in Iowa somewhere with 8 billion lbs of "philly" steak meat they've got to move.

King Crimson=fooled once, not again.

King Crimson
10/24/2008, 11:00 AM
As bad as Dominos is, Little Ceasers is MUCH worse.

i worked at the Little Caesars in Adams Tower for exactly one day in high school/summer job. they told me i had to buy "chocolate brown trousers" to keep working there....the manager said he wanted to put Pizza Shuttle out of business in some weird, very spirited new employee pep talk. having grown up on the Shuttle and those sublime watered down cokes...i took offense as a townie...and i didn't want to buy or wear $hit brown "trousers".

ended up working at the Lovelight washing dishes and doing prep. which was much cooler and girls were both hot and in college. whoa!

Penguin
10/24/2008, 04:35 PM
i worked at the Little Caesars in Adams Tower for exactly one day in high school/summer job. they told me i had to buy "chocolate brown trousers" to keep working there....the manager said he wanted to put Pizza Shuttle out of business in some weird, very spirited new employee pep talk. having grown up on the Shuttle and those sublime watered down cokes...i took offense as a townie...and i didn't want to buy or wear $hit brown "trousers".

ended up working at the Lovelight washing dishes and doing prep. which was much cooler and girls were both hot and in college. whoa!

I will burn down every Little Caesars I see! :mad:

King Crimson
10/24/2008, 06:23 PM
I will burn down every Little Caesars I see! :mad:

i'm with you. that guy was a tool. i think his name was "Brent". Chocolate brown trousers....I'm all over that.

soonerboomer93
10/24/2008, 06:27 PM
i miss pizza shuttle

that was always greatness when cramming for an exam, or late night on the weekends to absorb the ****ty beer we drank