PDA

View Full Version : Evidently Biden believe the world sees BO as weak.

85Sooner
10/21/2008, 07:21 AM
Joe Biden said this Sunday:

Barack Obama will face an international crisis early in his presidency, Joe Biden warns, fueling Republican charges that the Democratic presidential candidate's own running mate admits Obama is a blank slate in the face of coming national security threats.

Speaking in Seattle on Sunday, Biden said he could guarantee that the world will want to find out if Obama is up to the job, which he assured voters he is.

"Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking," Biden said.

"Remember I said it standing here. if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. And he's gonna have to make some really tough -- I don't know what the decision's gonna be, but I promise you it will occur. As a student of history and having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you it's gonna happen," Biden continued.

Maybe he was right when he said the US Presidency does not need someone who needs "On the Job Training"

Vaevictis
10/21/2008, 07:53 AM
... that's not at all what he said. You're just reading it that way because you want to read it that way, as reading it that way confirms your pre-existing bias.

JohnnyMack
10/21/2008, 07:54 AM
Thanks but Tuba already posted this yesterday.

Question: Is it possible that their WON'T be an international crisis within the first six months of 2009 regardless of who wins?

Vaevictis
10/21/2008, 08:10 AM
Question: Is it possible that their WON'T be an international crisis within the first six months of 2009 regardless of who wins?

Nah. If Obama wins, someone foreign will generate one. It's dictator SOP to test a young president.

If McCain wins, we'll generate one. It's Republican SOP (now) to get the populace in line.