PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Question

setem
10/20/2008, 10:08 PM
If I could make this a poll I would.

Saturday I was at the game and after consuming a pint of SoCo during the game I had to use the facilities before I headed back to the TG.

While I was peeing I put my hand on the wall in front of me. So the question is...to lean or not to lean?

I pretty much only lean when I have been drinking. Do you put your hand on th wall while peeing? Further more do you lean when you are at a urinal(I was in stall). Do you lean while peeing in a regular toilet? or both? Do you lean without being intoxicated? Some folks don't wash if they are just peeing do you lean and then not wash?(gross)

If you lean you better wash cause that is nasty!

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/1/13839/09_2008/Cleveland.jpg

royalfan5
10/20/2008, 10:10 PM
I don't lean. If there is a partition, I might grab the partition with one hand.

setem
10/20/2008, 10:13 PM
I C U P

Curly Bill
10/20/2008, 10:13 PM
I ain't touching anything in a public restroom I don't have to.

Penguin
10/20/2008, 10:16 PM
I lean when I am tipsy or sleepy. I never lean in a public restroom.

Lott's Bandana
10/20/2008, 10:27 PM
It's a kickstand.

duh

Edmond Sooner
10/20/2008, 10:36 PM
I just do the 'ole Minneapolis wide stance.

Tape my feet to the floor first, of course.

Harry Beanbag
10/20/2008, 11:13 PM
The only thing I touch in a public restroom is my own junk. Flushing, faucet, towel dispenser, and door knob are elbow powered.

setem
10/20/2008, 11:17 PM
I don't flush when I don't have to.

I don't **** away from home either.

I have had many close calls because I do not like ****ting in public. I have **** a OU though. The bathrooms in Carson are nice and each stall is roomy! Got a hook to hang your pants. I don't normally have crap anytime other than in the morning. I am pretty regular!

Penguin
10/20/2008, 11:30 PM
The only thing I touch in a public restroom is my own junk.

You wouldn't happen to be a senator, would you?

Ardmore_Sooner
10/21/2008, 12:16 AM
I usually lean. The water may be cold and deep, but it just feels more comfortable to lean.

StoopTroup
10/21/2008, 12:50 AM
Last night, I went with some friends out to a new restaurant, and noticed that the waiter who took our order carried a spoon in his shirt pocket. It seemed a little strange. When the busboy brought our water and utensils, I noticed he also had a spoon in his shirt pocket. Then I looked around I saw that all the staff had spoons in their pockets.

When the waiter came back to serve our soup I asked, "Why the spoon?"

"Well," he explained, "the restaurant's owners hired a consulting firm to revamp all our processes. After several months of analysis, they concluded that the spoon was the most frequently dropped utensil. It represents a drop frequency of approximately 3 spoons per table per hour. If our personnel are better prepared, we can reduce the number of trips back to the kitchen and save 15 man-hours per shift."

As luck would have it, I dropped my spoon and he was able to replace it with his spare. "I'll get another spoon next time I go to the kitchen instead of making an extra trip to get it right now."

I was impressed! I also noticed that there was a string hanging out of the waiter's fly.

Looking around, I noticed that all the waiters had the same string hanging from their flies. So before he walked off, I asked the waiter, "Excuse me, but can you tell me why you have that string right there?"

"Oh, certainly!" Then he lowered his voice. "Not everyone is so observant... That consulting firm I mentioned also found out that we can save time in the restroom. By tying this string to the end of our "you know what," we can pull it out without touching it and eliminate the need to wash our hands, shortening the time spent in the restroom by 76.39 percent."

"Hhmmm...After you get it out, how do you put it back?" I asked.

"Well," he whispered, "I don't know about the others... but I use the spoon."

Taxman71
10/21/2008, 09:21 AM
mcEJ8TaN_e0

TUSooner
10/21/2008, 12:10 PM
I ain't touching anything in a public restroom I don't have to.

That says it all for me.

If I'm... er..."unsteady" I might put my elbow against a wall or something. Not my hand, though.

SteelClip49
10/21/2008, 12:12 PM
I lean and I moan loudly as the rapidness comes out then there is usually a little fart whistle to compliment such a glorious morning/afternoon/evening tinkle.

SoonerInKCMO
10/21/2008, 12:12 PM
The bathrooms in Carson are nice and each stall is roomy! Got a hook to hang your pants.

Wha? :confused:

picasso
10/21/2008, 12:34 PM
Howzit uses a wide stance.

olevetonahill
10/21/2008, 12:49 PM
Wha? :confused:

What Im thinking . Who in hell takes thier Pants off to **** ?:eek:

Penguin
10/21/2008, 01:42 PM
I lean and I moan loudly as the rapidness comes out then there is usually a little fart whistle to compliment such a glorious morning/afternoon/evening tinkle.

I usually moan with the first pee of the day. Nothing beats releasing the pressure from an exploding bladder.

sooner_born_1960
10/21/2008, 01:47 PM
I'm so glad this wasn't a poll.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/21/2008, 01:50 PM
I m to far away from the wall to lean on it...Hard part for me is keeping it from falling into the urinal

Chuck Bao
10/21/2008, 02:48 PM
What Im thinking . Who in hell takes thier Pants off to **** ?:eek:

I do that sometimes.

A better question is why are there always pee puddles underneath urinals. Some guys must give themselves credit for a few more inches that they really don't have. I don't expect to see a guy so close as if he's about to hump the urinal, but standing a foot away and dribbling on the floor is pretty disgusting.

olevetonahill
10/21/2008, 02:48 PM
I m to far away from the wall to lean on it...Hard part for me is keeping it from falling into the urinal

Thats why I use Both hands , to Keep MINE from that dangerous cold water.

SteelClip49
10/21/2008, 03:37 PM
sometimes I use no hands and still have full support and relax both hands....now that is a feel good moment.

BudSooner
10/21/2008, 04:14 PM
Last night, I went with some friends out to a new restaurant, and noticed that the waiter who took our order carried a spoon in his shirt pocket. It seemed a little strange. When the busboy brought our water and utensils, I noticed he also had a spoon in his shirt pocket. Then I looked around I saw that all the staff had spoons in their pockets.

When the waiter came back to serve our soup I asked, "Why the spoon?"

"Well," he explained, "the restaurant's owners hired a consulting firm to revamp all our processes. After several months of analysis, they concluded that the spoon was the most frequently dropped utensil. It represents a drop frequency of approximately 3 spoons per table per hour. If our personnel are better prepared, we can reduce the number of trips back to the kitchen and save 15 man-hours per shift."

As luck would have it, I dropped my spoon and he was able to replace it with his spare. "I'll get another spoon next time I go to the kitchen instead of making an extra trip to get it right now."

I was impressed! I also noticed that there was a string hanging out of the waiter's fly.

Looking around, I noticed that all the waiters had the same string hanging from their flies. So before he walked off, I asked the waiter, "Excuse me, but can you tell me why you have that string right there?"

"Oh, certainly!" Then he lowered his voice. "Not everyone is so observant... That consulting firm I mentioned also found out that we can save time in the restroom. By tying this string to the end of our "you know what," we can pull it out without touching it and eliminate the need to wash our hands, shortening the time spent in the restroom by 76.39 percent."

"Hhmmm...After you get it out, how do you put it back?" I asked.

"Well," he whispered, "I don't know about the others... but I use the spoon."

I told my wife that, and now she understands why there is a spoon in the ****ter in the morning. :mad::D

IB4OU2
10/21/2008, 04:27 PM
What? No Ryans Steakhouse reference/story?

olevetonahill
10/21/2008, 04:33 PM

I have nevar taking My pants off to ****. Less Im home . Then I dont have any on .;)

8timechamps
10/21/2008, 04:57 PM
Funny you started this thread. Just this last weekend, I was a Red Robin with my youngest son (9). We both went to the bathroom before we sat down. We both did our bidness (at the urinal), and as I am drying my hands, I notice that he is getting more paper towels.

I don't say anything to him, instead I just watch as he figues out a way to open both bathroom doors using the paper towels (one of those bathrooms with 2 doors..not sure why) and throw the towel in the trashcan.

I've never had that conversation with him, and I've never watched to see if he did it. I do, and always have. Must have lernt it from pops.

It was a proud day.

Harry Beanbag
10/21/2008, 05:01 PM

There was no urinal involved in that story or it would have been posted by now (probably by me). Just doesn't apply in this situation. :)