PDA

View Full Version : Question Re: Soonervision/Jumbotron video

Triumph
10/20/2008, 11:23 AM
My family and I went to the Kansas game on sat. and it was our 4 yo daughter's first OU game.

During the game she was caught on camera and put on the jumbotron for a good 15-20 seconds.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a copy of that video so we can have it?

TIA

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/20/2008, 11:42 AM
Here's the home page for SoonerVision:

http://www.soonersports.com/school-bio/sooner-vision.html

Contact Information
SoonerVision, 180 W Brooks, Norman, OK 73019 | Phone: (405) 325-8261

SoonerVision
Brandon Meier Executive Director of Video Production bmeier (@ou.edu)
Dayla Bingham Producer dbingham (@ou.edu)
Dan Cavanaugh Director of Athletics Broadcasting dcavanaugh (@ou.edu)
Mark O. Stallings Director/Editor mstallings (@ou.edu)
Richard Mardis Production Assistant rmardis (@ou.edu)

Although, to be perfectly honest with you, I've dealt with Meier and Cavanaugh a little bit in the past during football season, and even if you ask politely (multiple times), you'll still be treated like you don't exist. I don't think you'll be getting a copy of your little girl's 15 seconds of fame.

StoopTroup
10/20/2008, 11:49 AM
Here's the home page for SoonerVision:

http://www.soonersports.com/school-bio/sooner-vision.html

Although, to be perfectly honest with you, I've dealt with Meier and Cavanaugh a little bit in the past during football season, and even if you ask politely (multiple times), you'll still be treated like you don't exist. I don't think you'll be getting a copy of your little girl's 15 seconds of fame.

It's to bad that they can't accommodate requests like that but I understand why they most likely won't...

It is cool when they catch the occasional fans having a great time.

Did any of you see the two shaking the booty...

Those two were cracking me up.

OUfan4life
10/20/2008, 12:19 PM
The funniest was that guy they was pumping his arms and they just kept going back to him. Then he would stop and check to see if he was still on the jumbo and continue doing it. THEN he started booty shaking......

setem
10/20/2008, 12:31 PM
The funniest was that guy they was pumping his arms and they just kept going back to him. Then he would stop and check to see if he was still on the jumbo and continue doing it. THEN he started booty shaking......

YES! That guy was cracking me up!

OUfan4life
10/20/2008, 12:39 PM
YES! That guy was cracking me up!

Worst part was. The more they showed him the funnier he got and it wasn't doing anything different.

setem
10/20/2008, 12:43 PM
Worst part was. The more they showed him the funnier he got and it wasn't doing anything different.

I was loaded by that time so I was primed for a laughing fit. He looked bat **** crazy swinging them arms but it was funny!

OUfan4life
10/20/2008, 12:56 PM
The crowd thought he was pretty funny too. I bet he had had several to drink