PDA

View Full Version : OVJ update

olevetonahill
10/19/2008, 10:32 PM
Doleo Kinda hurt MY feelers when He said It was Inconsistent .
Bro the Reason I only brot 2 Big Jugs was Cause the mash went bad , I tossed it and started over. Guess what , I started a New batch and that **** was BAD . So Im now cleaning everything. and starting Over again .
Ive tossed 20 Gals in 4 days . :) :eek: :mad:
It will Take a week to Get the Mash right again .
Yall rest assured tho that the High Quality youve come to expect will be there at Every TG , as Long as Im alive .:P ;)

bri
10/19/2008, 10:36 PM
Dude, you can't let him get to you. He's a mean drunk. :D

olevetonahill
10/19/2008, 10:42 PM
Dude, you can't let him get to you. He's a mean drunk. :D

He aint gettin to Me bro .
I know what I want the OVJ to be LIke and I wont settle fer less.
Why I only brot the 2 Jugs. I really did toss 20 Gals.
Man If I wont drink it aint No one drinking IT . :D
Had an Ole Boy want to Pick up a quart and I wouldnt let him . Why? you Might ask .
Cause I hadnt filtered it yet .:cool:

StoopTroup
10/19/2008, 11:25 PM
Quality over quantity...

To bad everybody doesn't do that IMO.

I was surprised this morning.

I wasn't sore and my vision is improved.

Plus...

I think "It's" longer now...:D

olevetonahill
10/20/2008, 12:21 AM
Quality over quantity...

To bad everybody doesn't do that IMO.

I was surprised this morning.

I wasn't sore and my vision is improved.

Plus...

I think "It's" longer now...:D

HEH , At the start of the season Dean said Bring it , AS Long as it dont make ya BLIND or Yer dick limp :D
I tole Him I make good stuff so you wont go Blind . as far as yer Dick goes, YOU got to Control that :eek:

Turd_Ferguson
10/20/2008, 12:39 AM
Plus...

I think "It's" longer now...:DI'll take 20 gallons please.

olevetonahill
10/20/2008, 12:43 AM
I'll take 20 gallons please.

Not that shat I poured Out .:eek:

Turd_Ferguson
10/20/2008, 12:45 AM
Not that shat I poured Out .:eek:Naw, I want some of that "Blue Label, makes it longer" kind.:D

dolemitesooner
10/20/2008, 05:52 AM
I didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

I was ****ed. I don't know what it was. I do know after 2 shots of that stuff it was all over

C&CDean
10/20/2008, 09:30 AM
-sigh-

Doleo still doesn't understand the formula. To be a successful drunk, one must meter their intake appropriately. I try to tell the boy "water. Drink it." He goes "**** water, I want beer." I say "after about 17 beers, it really doesn't matter what kind of hooch you drink. It's gonna drop you off the cliff like a limp sack of ****." He goes "**** you, give me some hooch."

So, the formula is water + whisky with an occasional beer tossed in for balance. A few bites of food here and there, and voila. You're an accomplished drunken mistake.

StoopTroup
10/20/2008, 09:41 AM
-sigh-

Doleo still doesn't understand the formula. To be a successful drunk, one must meter their intake appropriately. I try to tell the boy "water. Drink it." He goes "**** water, I want beer." I say "after about 17 beers, it really doesn't matter what kind of hooch you drink. It's gonna drop you off the cliff like a limp sack of ****." He goes "**** you, give me some hooch."

So, the formula is water + whisky with an occasional beer tossed in for balance. A few bites of food here and there, and voila. You're an accomplished drunken mistake.

Exzackryly...

What was that old joke....

The young bull and the old bull....

YB: Let's run down there and get us one of those heifers...

OB: Let's walk down there and get em all....

Tulsa_Fireman
10/20/2008, 10:19 AM
Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

That batch at the tailgate was slick. And I don't do hard hootch.

One thing I gotta know is the fajita meat. That stuff was gold. Who threw that down and how?

dolemitesooner
10/20/2008, 10:25 AM
-sigh-

Dean I had 4 beers.
2 pacifico's 1 New beligum beer, and then a bud light.
Then I had 2 shots worth of vodka mixed with that tea stuff homey had.

In about 2 and half hours form 10:30 to 1 I was very sober.

Then I had 2 shots of ovj

Over done I was out.

I walked home and had 2 liters of water in about 2 hours after I was ****ed until about midnight.

Howzit
10/20/2008, 11:08 AM
*snicker*

dolemitesooner
10/20/2008, 12:03 PM
LMAO

Soonerwake
10/20/2008, 09:49 PM
The OVJ is DYN-O-MITE!!!

olevetonahill
10/21/2008, 06:00 PM
Ok I finall y got around to Getting the Fermenter Cleaned Out . New Mash is working
The OVW is fixing to start , But it takes 5 weeks to make that stuff .
So wont be any fer the TGs this Year .:O

bri
10/21/2008, 07:53 PM
Don't beat yourself up, bro. Just consider it an object lesson for everyone else in not drinking it all at once. :D

olevetonahill
10/22/2008, 12:04 AM
Don't beat yourself up, bro. Just consider it an object lesson for everyone else in not drinking it all at once. :D

I was just givin Doleo a LIL hell about the Inconsistancy thing ;)
I really did have to dump out the Mash and Sanitise the damn thing . I cooked some of what I had off sunday . It tasted like soured Milk :eek:
Wont let it go now . till I have all I want then Ill dump it out.;)

yermom
10/22/2008, 01:43 AM
Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

That batch at the tailgate was slick. And I don't do hard hootch.

One thing I gotta know is the fajita meat. That stuff was gold. Who threw that down and how?

+1 :eek:

C&CDean
10/22/2008, 09:19 AM

The fajita meat comes from the kitchen where I work. The brisket comes from Stoop Troup's wife. Both were excellente'.