PDA

View Full Version : GOD FORBID!

PLaw
10/19/2008, 04:58 PM
Should texass run the table and win the BCS Championship game, then those 5 Big 12 championship games will not look near as sexy.

It's really setting up that way with Colt dedicating the season to his cousin.

Regarding the only score that really matters, it will be mack 2, Bob 1.

Boomer

stoopified
10/19/2008, 05:12 PM
Lotta football to be played before that could happen,besides don't you know that the NEON ORANGE COWPUKES are going to defeat the VOMIT ORANGE COWS?:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lloyd45
10/19/2008, 05:15 PM
As a Texans fan the game I was least worried about in this 4 week stretch was the OK state game, only because they rely so much on the run game which is the strongest part of our defense.

However if the offense and Colt keep playing like they have been, virtually unstoppable I can't see them losing to anyone. Eventually they're going to struggle though, its just how it is.

IronHorseSooner
10/19/2008, 05:16 PM
Lotta football to be played before that could happen,besides don't you know that the NEON ORANGE COWPUKES are going to defeat the VOMIT ORANGE COWS?:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Don't laugh, but that could very well happen. They present a different kind of problem than we or Mizzou give defenses.

okiewaker
10/19/2008, 05:24 PM
As a Texans fan the game I was least worried about in this 4 week stretch was the OK state game, only because they rely so much on the run game which is the strongest part of our defense.

However if the offense and Colt keep playing like they have been, virtually unstoppable I can't see them losing to anyone. Eventually they're going to struggle though, its just how it is.

Dude, r u drinking,,,,,,,, already!!

lloyd45
10/19/2008, 05:28 PM
wat?

CK Sooner
10/19/2008, 05:32 PM

They still have to get beat by Tech though.

:(

AlbqSooner
10/19/2008, 06:06 PM
WE ARE DOOMED!

I guess you folks didn't hear the part of the post RRS interview with Colt in which he said, "God has a plan for this team".

Just be grateful we will get to play in the Fiesta Bowl again.;)

Jacie
10/19/2008, 06:49 PM
I hate to say it but Texas looks unstoppable and unless a team has an all-world type running the offense, can be tough to score on.

The pirate's defense will yield 50 points to Texas.

I don't know what the pokemans can do besides try to win a shootout with the horns.

Better make peace with any orange bloods you know because it looks like their team has the inside track on the MNC.

lloyd45
10/19/2008, 06:52 PM
The only thing about OK state that frightens me is the playmaking ability of robinson and the size of their wide outs, meaning the deep ball.

OUinFLA
10/19/2008, 06:58 PM
there is an orange team that would just be a killer if by any chance they ever won the MNC...........hint: it ain't texas.

SOONER STEAKER
10/19/2008, 07:02 PM

There is a 1 month layoff between the BIG 12 CC game and the BSC game. Colt will get cold during that 1 month layoff. Not even his Baylor ttsck sweetie can keep him warm tht long!

lloyd45
10/19/2008, 07:03 PM
The other team doesn't have a one month layoff? That's refreshing.

Dan Thompson
10/19/2008, 09:57 PM
Colt had a dream and in the dream George Bush said "Texas will win it all."

It's all in the movie "W".

ouwasp
10/19/2008, 10:02 PM
there is an orange team that would just be a killer if by any chance they ever won the MNC...........hint: it ain't texas.

amen brother.....this is one thing we must surely petition God to forbid...

Half a Hundred
10/19/2008, 10:07 PM
Think about how vindicating it would be if the Sooners whooped their asses in Miami. BEST MNC EVER.

Leroy Lizard
10/20/2008, 12:06 AM

Okie State is good and all, but I would think the Texans would be able to handle them. Zac or no Zac.

lloyd45
10/20/2008, 12:10 AM
I'm a fan of Zac Robinson but I don't think he can pick apart a secondary like Colt or Sam or even Chase. And he'll probably be forced to do that.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/20/2008, 12:12 AM
Should texass run the table and win the BCS Championship game, then those 5 Big 12 championship games will not look near as sexy.

It's really setting up that way with Colt dedicating the season to his cousin.

Regarding the only score that really matters, it will be mack 2, Bob 1.

BoomerHow appropriate that negative speck is burnt orange.

StoopTroup
10/20/2008, 12:14 AM
It's been over 10 years since aggy got one over on the whorns.

texas was ranked 23rd them I believe.

aggy...not ranked.

This year aggy is inspired though...

There's probaly lots of colon pressure building up in aggy.

Don't stand near them right now.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/20/2008, 12:16 AM
WE ARE DOOMED!

I guess you folks didn't hear the part of the post RRS interview with Colt in which he said, "God has a plan for this team".

IMO God's plan is for the whorns to bring their team refs to the games with them for the rest of the season.

JLEW1818
10/20/2008, 12:16 AM
they will pass us if they win...........................when was the last time that happened? pokes

lloyd45
10/20/2008, 12:33 AM
IMO God's plan is for the whorns to bring their team refs to the games with them for the rest of the season.

really?