PDA

View Full Version : Well , mizzu

OUHOMER
10/19/2008, 08:49 AM
has been exposed. We will see if the sheep herders are for real when they play tx

OU-HSV
10/19/2008, 08:57 AM
No doubt there. I hate saying it, but texass looks good. It doesn't help that Mizzou's D is awful, and that Chase Daniel is a fag. But texass is legit and liable to run the table

IronHorseSooner
10/19/2008, 09:08 AM
OP will give texass a better than Mizzou did. Mizzou is a bully, and when faced with somebody who is not afraid of them, they lose. They built their rep the past couple of seasons by beating the teams on the undercard (except for KU last year,but if their normally reliable kicker would have hit a couple of chippies, Mizzou would've lost that one, too). OP's offense is deceptive and balanced. OUrs and Mizzou's are not. Gundy will take a similar gameplan to Asstin as he did to Columbia. Keep the ball away from the high powered offense, and gash them with the run. Once he got a lead on Mizzou, and knew he could keep the lead, he ignored the defense, and set up some brilliant offensive series. That's how he has to beat texass. Also, don't get blitz-happy against Colt, and anytime they go spread, it's a QB draw.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/19/2008, 09:58 AM
Mizzou is ALWAYS exposed...tell me when they ACTUALLY played up to their press expectations? NEVER. they have yet to prove they can win the big one...

Harry Beanbag
10/19/2008, 10:12 AM
Mizzou is a bully, and when faced with somebody who is not afraid of them, they lose.

That sounds painfully familiar the last few years. :(

meoveryouxinfinity
10/19/2008, 10:16 AM
Go Pokes!

kevpks
10/19/2008, 10:18 AM
I think KU will also give Texas a better game than Mizzou did for two reasons. 1)It's in Lawrence. 2) Mangino > Pinkel

SOONER STEAKER
10/19/2008, 10:19 AM
My neighbor is a UT grad, last week I wore a Mizzou hat just to get him riled up. This morning while he was walking his son I wore my Mizzou hat again, I pulled it off and someone had put an OSU hat underneath the Mizzou hat. He died laughing.

GO POKES, GO!!

meoveryouxinfinity
10/19/2008, 10:23 AM
Did you guys see how OSU shut Baylor down (defensively)?

That's what is surprising me most about them. They might have a defense as good or close to Texas's. And their offense is probably slightly better than Texas's. If Kendall Hunter gets going and OSU can control the time of possession, I give them the slight edge over Texas.

But since the game is in Austin, I believe their crowd will help the Texas defense/ hurt the OSU offense.

We shall see if the Pokes can actually do it this year. I know I will be cheering them on.

Oh, I also think TTech is the most overrated POS out there ;)

The Maestro
10/19/2008, 10:29 AM
I'm still shocked. I think OU laid an egg in the second half and Missouri did in the first half against texas. Game over. This is not a great texas team...they are just playing great AS a team.

Reminds me of a team in 2000.

Ugh.

Just can't imagine them going through us, Missouri, OSU and TT in four weeks.

Again...like Red October in 2000.

Ugh...again!