PDA

View Full Version : Great Win, Guys...

Sabanball
10/18/2008, 10:15 PM
You went out and took care of business today against a ranked opponent. FWIW, I would rank you guys no. 2 if I had a vote, even though you do have a loss. Right now you are a better team than we are...

BTW, do they still believe in playing defense west of the Mississippi River??? Lol..

sooneron
10/18/2008, 10:16 PM
Great win? I'll take it.

IronSooner
10/18/2008, 10:22 PM
It's more objecting to the other team scoring than actually playing defense.

BoulderSooner79
10/18/2008, 11:21 PM
As long as our defense stops their offense more than their defense stops our offense, I'm happy.

He Sabanball, is there any hope in hell that the announcers covering 'Bama games will stop saying "John Parker Wilson's" full name every single time? I guess we're just lucky his mom didn't give him the middle name of Dooshbag.

lloyd45
10/18/2008, 11:29 PM
Kansas is an overrated team. I thought the sooners looked very lethargic overall.

Sabanball
10/18/2008, 11:39 PM
As long as our defense stops their offense more than their defense stops our offense, I'm happy.

He Sabanball, is there any hope in hell that the announcers covering 'Bama games will stop saying "John Parker Wilson's" full name every single time? I guess we're just lucky his mom didn't give him the middle name of Dooshbag.

Lol...probably not. Let's be honest--JP Wilson sounds a whole lot sexier than John Wilson. Speaking of 'sexy'---have you seen JP's mom?? You thought Sarah Palin was a hot ****....

BoulderSooner79
10/19/2008, 12:22 AM
Lol...probably not. Let's be honest--JP Wilson sounds a whole lot sexier than John Wilson. Speaking of 'sexy'---have you seen JP's mom?? You thought Sarah Palin was a hot ****....

I heard she was a 'Bama cheerleader back in her day, so she must have kept her form. I'll take Tina Fey over Sarah Palin any day ;)