:eek:

http://www.thebigshow.com/video_day/videoNew.php

Widescreen
10/18/2008, 09:09 AM
He cut her in half. Duh.

KsSooner
10/18/2008, 10:00 AM
Homey,
I have known this girl since she was born, went to school with her dad. Born without lower body. She used to 'run' around on her hands at our softball games. She is from Wichita and contacted Criss Angel over the internet and he invited her out to Vegas. Once he saw her he developed the illusion.
That explains upper half, don't know about lower. :O

Partial Qualifier
10/18/2008, 10:11 AM
heh so it's not so much illusion... more of a surprise freak show :)

still worth the price of admission

Widescreen
10/18/2008, 10:27 AM
Hmmm. I guess there was some lady out there born without an upper body.

OUstudent4life
10/18/2008, 10:32 AM
That's actually a really old trick. It was done in the early 20th century by another illusionist with the help of a man born the same way (no legs).

Okla-homey
10/19/2008, 08:07 AM
Homey,
I have known this girl since she was born, went to school with her dad. Born without lower body. She used to 'run' around on her hands at our softball games. She is from Wichita and contacted Criss Angel over the internet and he invited her out to Vegas. Once he saw her he developed the illusion.
That explains upper half, don't know about lower. :O

Yes, I guess some very short person was underneath the voluminous black skirt and wiggling her toes after the division. FWIW, Jerry Springer has a male stagehand who appears to lack everything below the navel area. He walks around on his hands and fetches things. I assume the poor bastage has a colostomy and some kind of permanent catheterization. He's vaguely evocative of the character on the left:

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/9346/howmonstersincworks2ho7.jpg

Yes, I admit, I watch Springer from 1pm to 1:30pm while I have lunch on the days I'm at the office. Its like a car wreck that you must watch even though its gross.

StoopTroup
10/19/2008, 12:04 PM
That's not half bad Homey. :D

TheHumanAlphabet
10/20/2008, 09:25 AM
Uhmm, saw some big ole black lady falling off a coffee table and flailing on the ground...

Hot Rod
10/20/2008, 10:03 AM
Uhmm, saw some big ole black lady falling off a coffee table and flailing on the ground...

Me too and it was funny!

StoopTroup
10/20/2008, 10:14 AM

OMG....

I'm crying...lol

"Whaddunt dat a good video?"