PDA

View Full Version : The Calm before The SOONERS !

StoopTroup
10/17/2008, 10:52 AM
Seems like everyone has calmed down a bit...

I hope none of you bandwagoners have decided to stay home or just Tivo the game just in case you need to meltdown on the board late Saturday...

I for one am getting pumped up for another Home Field Sooner Football Game.

I'm looking forward to watching Sam and the boys light em up and also for the adjustments Bob will be making...

Another undefeated fell last night...

I also will be rooting for Hawaii to knock off Boise St., Mississippi to knock off Alabama, Missouri to knock off texas, Michigan to knock off Penn St., Washington St. to perform a miracle, Colorado St to knock off Utah...

The aggies will surely handle Baylor...but...Griffin might just have another one of those Superhero Games and make it interesting...who knows...

TTech should handle TAMU but maybe the aggies are tired of getting beat up every week and show up. I'm betting Leach will handle them by the 2nd half.

Tulsa should handle UTEP at Home. I'm betting this win will get them ranked in all the polls this week. Hopefully they will be 7-0 on Monday. I'd like to see them knock off Arkansas too November 1st. I'll be looking forward to that game.

Anyway...

It's Friday...

Will be heading towards Norman early hopefully...

Enjoy the games this weekend all....especially OUrs...

BOOMER SOONER !

ST

KantoSooner
10/17/2008, 11:12 AM
Methinks the lads play with a bit of anger tomorrow.

humblesooner
10/17/2008, 11:14 AM
Tulsa was ranked first in the "Others Receiving Votes" in all the polls.
So they will definitely be ranked this week with a win.

swardboy
10/17/2008, 11:14 AM
Seeing TCU expose BYU last night was exciting.....we're really good. YEAH, WE'RE REALLY, REALLY GOOD!!! And if moving harris to mlb works in out in a great way, we'll be peaking throughout the rest of the season and headed for #8.

CK Sooner
10/17/2008, 11:16 AM
Seems like everyone has calmed down a bit...

I hope none of you bandwagoners have decided to stay home or just Tivo the game just in case you need to meltdown on the board late Saturday...

I for one am getting pumped up for another Home Field Sooner Football Game.

I'm looking forward to watching Sam and the boys light em up and also for the adjustments Bob will be making...

Another undefeated fell last night...

I also will be rooting for Hawaii to knock off Boise St., Mississippi to knock off Alabama, Missouri to knock off texas, Michigan to knock off Penn St., Washington St. to perform a miracle, Colorado St to knock off Utah...

The aggies will surely handle Baylor...but...Griffin might just have another one of those Superhero Games and make it interesting...who knows...

TTech should handle TAMU but maybe the aggies are tired of getting beat up every week and show up. I'm betting Leach will handle them by the 2nd half.

Tulsa should handle UTEP at Home. I'm betting this win will get them ranked in all the polls this week. Hopefully they will be 7-0 on Monday. I'd like to see them knock off Arkansas too November 1st. I'll be looking forward to that game.

Anyway...

It's Friday...

Will be heading towards Norman early hopefully...

Enjoy the games this weekend all....especially OUrs...

BOOMER SOONER !

ST

I wouldn't be surprised if Wazzu pulled it off.

USC has a TON of injuries right now.

Alabama better be ready for a close one.

cjames317
10/17/2008, 12:05 PM
Methinks the lads play with a bit of anger tomorrow.

"great vengeance and furious anger", I hope.

The Maestro
10/17/2008, 12:21 PM
I wish we played with a chip on our shoulder every week. Not every week but one or two.

Oh, well...time to make a statement that we are in this thing for the long haul.

Others will fall...it's the lay of the land in college football nowdays.

And Wazzu has no shot against USC. One of the worst teams in the country.

primetime43
10/17/2008, 01:02 PM
And Wazzu has no shot against USC. One of the worst teams in the country.

USC could play there practice squad and beat Wazzu. I know Baylor is improved but they hung 45 on them.

PhiDeltBeers
10/17/2008, 01:10 PM
Seeing TCU expose BYU last night was exciting.....we're really good. YEAH, WE'RE REALLY, REALLY GOOD!!! And if moving harris to mlb works in out in a great way, we'll be peaking throughout the rest of the season and headed for #8.

Bob.....is that you?

KantoSooner
10/17/2008, 03:32 PM
It must be! What a cool avatar 'Bob' has.