PDA

View Full Version : Hi. We are still in the Big XII and National Title Hunt. Sincerely, Stoops & Co.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/16/2008, 11:36 PM
Enough is a freakin' ENOUGH!

I have had it with some of you mamby-pambys. Hey-Zeus Crease-Tow.... pick the sand out of your collective clitorii. And I've been painted as the negative guy...:rolleyes:

Seriously.

Stoops has lost his mojo this, and Big Game Bob is dead that, and why did we not go with a quicker no huddle late in the game this, why can't we run, why were they able to attack the middle late, and why can't we fix our kicking game....

Shi - ite, folks! This is a different team, different year, and it is not/will not be the same as any team before or after it.

And guess what?

WE ARE STILL IN THE NATIONAL TITLE HUNT!!!

Look. We have never not beaten Texas and won a National Championship in the same year. I get that. But so what if they win out? So what if those 2 (TWO, mind you) teams in front of us have a loss, and we also win out?

We play for a National Championship. Maybe against Texas if they win the Big XII Championship. (Florida v. Florida State, anyone???)

Who doesn't want any part of that?

Which one of you doesn't realize we still have all of it in front of us? Which one of you doesn't think we still look like one of the best teams in the country? Funny... but those biased East and West Coast folks appear to me like they think we are! If we're all wrong, then we are! So what?

IF we have another loss or two (and I'll admit Stillwater looks iffy this year), then you can say this year isn't all what it promised to be. But you MUST admit it was still a good year. AND THAT'S IT! Any further bee-hatching is pointless... and bordering on short-bus. TEXAS PLAYED THEIR BEST GAME IN THREE YEARS! FACT!!!

And a note on mojo... your lucky t-shirt, the fact that you had to change your spreadsheet data from columns "V-W" to columns "T-U", that you didn't follow your routine, that Stoops said "no doubt" before "in a great way" instead of visa versa... DOES NOT MATTER! (Obvious to most of the sane, but I thought it worth mentioning to those who aren't.)

Mojo?

We don't need it.

We need an already great team to grow, fix mistakes, fill in talented young guys for injured proven starters, make a couple of tactical adjustment, AND KICK THE LIVIN' DOG H-E-DOUBLEHOCKEYSTICKS OUT OF EVERYONE WE PLAY... FROM HERE ON OUT!!!

BOOMER!!!

SOONER!!!

OKC-SLC
10/17/2008, 08:26 AM
I'm gonna have to check your pluralization of 'clitoris'.

Yes, just as I suspected--it's 'clitorides'.

We need to get the sand out of our collective clitorides.

ATX Sooner
10/17/2008, 08:47 AM

We need to get the sand out of our collective clitorides.

^^^Funniest thing I have read all year. Spek.....the good kind.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/17/2008, 09:49 AM
I think he only shows up intoxicated now

soonermix
10/17/2008, 10:11 AM
we are no longer in the hunt
i'd say we are more scavengers at this point pick on the dead rotting carcasses of the teams ranked ahead of us that somebody else beat.

soonerspudman
10/17/2008, 10:24 AM
i'd say we are more scavengers at this point pick on the dead rotting carcasses of the teams ranked ahead of us that somebody else beat.

Give me a break, we're freaking 4th in the country halfway through the season, our odds are really about as good as anyone else's at this point, keep winning and some very good things will happen this year.

C&CDean
10/17/2008, 10:26 AM

I'm pretty sure your life sucks. I'd hate to have to live under the dark cloud you live under.

If we win the rest of our games, we will be more than "in the hunt." If we lose another, then no. To write the season off at this point is beyond stupid. We've got some seriously ****ed up fans at OU. Seriously.

Soonermagik
10/17/2008, 10:29 AM
I'm pretty sure your life sucks. I'd hate to have to live under the dark cloud you live under.

If we win the rest of our games, we will be more than "in the hunt." If we lose another, then no. To write the season off at this point is beyond stupid. We've got some seriously ****ed up fans at OU. Seriously.

Every fan base has them.

Remember guys, in the BCS if you lose you want it to be early. Plus, we are still really highly ranked. I agree that we are more than in the hunt for a NC.

mojohornfan
10/17/2008, 10:30 AM
And a note on mojo...
Mojo?

Someone rang????

:D

I would love nothing more than for both of us to win out. If we do, it will be sure to happen...considering the close game between the two.

stoopified
10/17/2008, 10:58 AM

We need to get the sand out of our collective clitorides.The only time I was lucky enough to be dealing with two clits at once,I was too busy to worry about spelling. Just sayin' :)

SoonerJack
10/17/2008, 11:26 AM

Did not last year's MNC have two losses? Granted they are in the Jesus conference, but still.

Collier11
10/17/2008, 11:56 AM
This team has Moxxy and Swagger!

OKC-SLC
10/17/2008, 01:42 PM
The only time I was lucky enough to be dealing with two clits at once,I was too busy to worry about spelling. Just sayin' :)

uh huh.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/17/2008, 06:03 PM
This team has Moxxy and Swagger!

hopefully a glass full of FINISH

OUinFLA
10/17/2008, 06:24 PM
I can't believe you told everyone about my spreadsheet changes.

:mad:

josh09
10/17/2008, 06:39 PM
Someone rang????

I would love nothing more than for both of us to win out. If we do, it will be sure to happen...considering the close game between the two.

If us and tejas both win out, i think it will be the most hyped-up national championship game in history. If theres a way you can break that record, then we will :D

soonerboy_odanorth
10/17/2008, 11:50 PM
I think he only shows up intoxicated now

Pssssst. Stone cold sober on this one. Just tired of the "woe-is-us" BS. As for the rest.... My inspiration... I dunno... Could be...

SATAN!?!?!??

Ok... showing my years now...