PDA

View Full Version : Palin as President

BigRedJed
10/16/2008, 04:23 PM
Heh (http://www.palinaspresident.us/).

KC//CRIMSON
10/16/2008, 04:32 PM
McCain's Brain 5 - The Final Debate. (http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ce362825bd)

Widescreen
10/16/2008, 04:44 PM
Some people have too much time on their hands.

Whet
10/16/2008, 04:50 PM
bq-eeWow_WU

Viking Kitten
10/16/2008, 05:36 PM
Heh. Did you watch it long enough to see the dinosaur stomping around outside the Oval Office window?

Widescreen
10/16/2008, 05:55 PM
Yes. In the next iteration, I'm sure they'll have her praying or something. Uh, ha?

picasso
10/16/2008, 05:56 PM
Yes. In the next iteration, I'm sure they'll have her praying or something. Uh, ha?

heyyyy, isn't Obama a member of an extreme fundamental Christian church?

thanks, I'll hang up and listen to yerr answer.

VeeJay
10/16/2008, 06:20 PM
Don't answer the phone.

Gall damn.

LosAngelesSooner
10/16/2008, 06:45 PM
McCain's Brain 5 - The Final Debate. (http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ce362825bd)I still think this is the best of the McCain's Brains: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8b6b5bfd57

VeeJay
10/16/2008, 06:50 PM
Let's take a guess on how long it takes Jerk to find Bambi.

VeeJay
10/16/2008, 06:54 PM
Biden says "jobs" is a three letter word? You chittin' me?

I'd like to see the bastud spell potato. I reckon the education he got in that rough-and-tumble Scranton neighborhood was not so good.

SoonerStud615
10/16/2008, 07:18 PM
Click the lefthand door three times, then click the deer.

My favorite.

Big Red Ron
10/16/2008, 07:31 PM
Where's the "Goddamn American" in that pic?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/16/2008, 07:36 PM
Obama as President: heh....wait!!!

Big Red Ron
10/16/2008, 07:43 PM
Where's the pig's feet and watermelon, oh and the tax increases?

LosAngelesSooner
10/16/2008, 08:45 PM
Where's the pig's feet and watermelon, oh and the tax increases?Racist.

Whet
10/16/2008, 09:15 PM
this should help las with his halloween costume:
http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/13/obamamaskpic.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
10/16/2008, 09:19 PM
this should help las with his halloween costume:
http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/13/obamamaskpic.jpg
Hey, Genius. I'm voting for McCain. :rolleyes:

KC//CRIMSON
10/16/2008, 09:19 PM
This one is so much better...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41env4-vjbL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

OklahomaTuba
10/17/2008, 08:06 AM
Cept its about 20 years too young.

StoopTroup
10/17/2008, 10:32 AM
Don't answer the phone.

Gall damn.

Yeah I caught that too...

LOL.

Who cares if she's ready at 3 am....lol

Pricetag
10/17/2008, 02:23 PM
Obama as President: heh....wait!!!
Just under three months.

swardboy
10/17/2008, 02:37 PM
Heh...there's some new stuff there..Joe's Plumbing Truck..."Palinized"

frankensooner
10/17/2008, 03:14 PM
The pit bull with lipstick was cute! ;)

frankensooner
10/17/2008, 03:17 PM
I saw the Joe's Plumbing van too!

Big Red Ron
10/17/2008, 08:00 PM
Racist.
Awe, c'mon Mr. East LA. He's only half black and I love watermelon. Pig's feet and tax increases, not so much.

Big Red Ron
10/17/2008, 08:42 PM
By the way, it isn't racist, it's just profiling. :D

I do find it curious that we can have a multi page thread about white people and that's, OK but I'm somehow a racist. lol

Big Red Ron
10/17/2008, 08:46 PM
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=11906

LosAngelesSooner
10/17/2008, 10:19 PM
By the way, it isn't racist, it's just profiling. :D

I do find it curious that we can have a multi page thread about white people and that's, OK but I'm somehow a racist. lolWhat you said was racist. Period.

And posting it and then denying it makes you an even uglier person than everyone already thought you were. If I thought you were intelligent or interesting or that you actually contributed anything to this site I might care, as it is... :rolleyes: *shrug* :rolleyes:

Widescreen
10/17/2008, 10:59 PM
If I thought you were intelligent or interesting or that you actually contributed anything to this site I might care, as it is... :rolleyes: *shrug* :rolleyes:

People don't generally consider you intelligent or interesting but that doesn't seem to stop you from posting.

Big Red Ron
10/17/2008, 11:11 PM
Pointing out hypocrisy, as it relates to race seems to above your intellect there East LA.

Skysooner
10/17/2008, 11:41 PM
Actually he is pointing out the obvious. Pig's feet and watermelon are very race stereotypical. One thing I have really hated about this election is the underhanded comments. Beat him up on the issues but don't bring up his religion or citizenship. It just smacks of desperation or ignorance.

GottaHavePride
10/17/2008, 11:51 PM
What hypocrisy as it relates to race, precisely? Is there anything on that "Palin as President" website making fun of racial stereotypes to do with white females? I don't recall any. Yet you jumped straight to pig's feet and watermelon.

Turning the equivalent around on Obama would be having a similar website with, say, Bill Ayers behind the office door and a lot of "Hope!" and "Change!" sound bites.

What Ron said seemed pretty damn racist to me.

Big Red Ron
10/17/2008, 11:54 PM
It's racist and you're racist for saying it. And your lies and attempts to cover up your racism are weak, at best.

Keep showin' your ***. We're used to it around here. :rolleyes:Dude, I'm a minority and most people here know it. Affirmative action, stereotypes and profiling are all forms of racism but when we make fun of black people everyone gets all high and mighty.

Obligatory, some of my best friends are black.

You are such a bore.

LosAngelesSooner
10/17/2008, 11:56 PM
Dude, I'm a minority and most people here know it. Affirmative action, stereotypes and profiling are all forms of racism but when we make fun of black people everyone gets all high and mighty.

You are such a bore.
Minorities can be racist.

You're a racist, as demonstrated by your comment. And you're clearly not fooling anyone. Look at the other posts in this very thread. :D

Big Red Ron
10/17/2008, 11:58 PM
What hypocrisy as it relates to race, precisely? Is there anything on that "Palin as President" website making fun of racial stereotypes to do with white females? I don't recall any. Yet you jumped straight to pig's feet and watermelon.

Turning the equivalent around on Obama would be having a similar website with, say, Bill Ayers behind the office door and a lot of "Hope!" and "Change!" sound bites.

What Ron said seemed pretty damn racist to me.
Dude, we had a multi page thread about, "What white people like." A 100 point stereotypical article that didn't seem raise a brow,

It was that thread that motivated me to post the remark in question.

See, all races have things that apply to them and they're funny when pointed out. I don't see why black people get a pass.

LosAngelesSooner
10/17/2008, 11:59 PM
CLEARLY you don't see... :rolleyes:

GottaHavePride
10/18/2008, 12:05 AM
Dude, we had a multi page thread about, "What white people like." A 100 point stereotypical article that didn't seem raise a brow,

It was that thread that motivated me to post the remark in question.

See, all races have things that apply to them and they're funny when pointed out. I don't see why black people get a pass.

Yeah, but if I had been intending to respond to that thread, I would have just turned around and posted a "Stuff Black People Like" thread. Probably followed by a "Stuff Mexicans Like" thread.

Buried in this thread, well, I certainly wouldn't make any connection to a thread from three or four days ago.

Big Red Ron
10/18/2008, 12:06 AM
CLEARLY you don't see... :rolleyes:Actually, I do. It's called hypocrisy or white guilt. Being only part white, I don't have to deal with that.

BTW - all the negging you're doing to me is akin to a fart in the wind considering I get about 10x's that in green from people here.

Big Red Ron
10/18/2008, 12:12 AM
Yeah, but if I had been intending to respond to that thread, I would have just turned around and posted a "Stuff Black People Like" thread. Probably followed by a "Stuff Mexicans Like" thread.

Buried in this thread, well, I certainly wouldn't make any connection to a thread from three or four days ago.Well, I apologize for not thinking like you. And if you go back and read my comments on that thread, which, as I recall was up near this one when I first noticed both.

It's jokes people. I think it's funny, you don't. Some people think Chris Rock and Spike Lee are funny for making fun of whitey. I do too. It goes both ways.

But thanks for the idea.

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 12:12 AM
The 20 green speks for every 1 red that I get daily along with all the PMs and notes people send me tends to disprove your lame attempt at a jab.

But you're kinda entertaining...so...;)

Spek smack is lame. KC//Crimson fondling your internet vajayjay via PM's don't count.

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:14 AM

Buried in this thread, well, I certainly wouldn't make any connection to a thread from three or four days ago.And neither would anyone else...

Mainly because he's just lying in an attempt to cover up the fact that he said something overtly racist.

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:17 AM
Actually, I do. It's called hypocrisy or white guilt. Being only part white, I don't have to deal with that.

BTW - all the negging you're doing to me is akin to a fart in the wind considering I get about 10x's that in green from people here.Keep tellin' yourself that, Sparky. If that WAS the case, you could quit your little lame spek assault and walk away. As it is, I clearly hit a little too close to the mark regarding your...deficiencies. ;)

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:19 AM
Spek smack is lame. KC//Crimson fondling your internet vajayjay via PM's don't count.

Tell that to your gay lover:

BTW - all the negging you're doing to me is akin to a fart in the wind considering I get about 10x's that in green from people here.:D

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 12:26 AM
LAS =

http://crystal-cure.com/pics/rooster.jpg

http://www.justinspaintings.com/images/p408_TootsiePopNo.2.jpg

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 12:27 AM
Tell that to your gay lover:
:D

Lame. Be creative. I expect morre from you.

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:35 AM
LMAO!

And by calling me a **********, I think you've officially earned a thread lock. ;)

Good jorb, SB68.

Big Red Ron
10/18/2008, 12:36 AM
Keep tellin' yourself that, Sparky. If that WAS the case, you could quit your little lame spek assault and walk away. As it is, I clearly hit a little too close to the mark regarding your...deficiencies. ;)
No, but you started negging me out of the blue, I hit you back and I come home from the office and you hit me five time. Telling me how much more attractive you are than me. How you're smarter than me and make more money that I do. That's just Juvenal, so I responded in kind. You sparked nothing within me.

I must say, if you have to brag about all those things (under the cover of a private neg spek remark, I might add) well, I think you're full of it. I have made negative comments about and too you. However, I did it in a thread for all to see. I didn't start the sneaky under cover attacks, you did.

Yawn

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:36 AM
Lame. Be creative. I expect morre from you.
Yeah. Using the irony of your post shooting down your best friend's post probably was lost on you.

Irony is a higher brain function.

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:40 AM
You started the whole attack via spek and you know it.

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:43 AM
I'm walking away from this thread, now. My work is done.

And this thread has more than run it's course. Time to lock her down...

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 12:43 AM
Yeah. Using the irony of your post shooting down your best friend's post probably was lost on you.

Irony is a higher brain function.

Only a pompous ******* would say such a thing.

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 12:44 AM
LMAO!

And by calling me a **********, I think you've officially earned a thread lock. ;)

Good jorb, SB68.

What's wrong with comparing you a to a rooster tootsie pop?

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:45 AM
I'm sorry. I can't help it that I'm smarter than you. We elitists tend to be a bit pompous. :D

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 12:48 AM
I'm sorry. I can't help it that I'm smarter than you. Us elitists tend to be a bit pompous. :D

Pffft. It's "we elitists". Thanks for making it easy.

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:52 AM
Pffft. It's "we elitists". Thanks for making it easy.Nice try, Sparkles. ;)

Big Red Ron
10/18/2008, 12:52 AM
You bore the crap out of me. And you can keep up the lame spek attack which you started, and your (I kid you not) bragging about how big your dick is and how you can kick my *** (oh, how we all love Internet tough guys) all night long.

I must admit, though...I've gotten quite a few good laughs from your pathetically insecure responses as you try to convince me how you're a big old rich, handsome, intelligent winner who is better than all of us on here. :D
Dude, you're not only intellectually dishonest but a flat out liar. I'd be more than happy to have a mod go back and look up who said what and first. I insulted your intelligence (not a big feat, I know) in a thread and you started negging me with all the, "I'm richer, cooler, better looking." BS

I then told you a couple of things in the spirit of your petty little response.

How about this, I ignore you and your worthless drivel and you ignore mine?

Deal tough guy?

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 12:57 AM
Dude, you're not only intellectually dishonest but a flat out liar. I'd be more than happy to have a mod go back and look up who said what and first. I insulted your intelligence (not a big feat, I know) in a thread and you started negging me with all the, "I'm richer, cooler, better looking." BS

I then told you a couple of things in the spirit of your petty little response.

How about this, I ignore you and your worthless drivel and you ignore mine?

Deal tough guy?LMFAO!!!!

:D:D:D

tommieharris91
10/18/2008, 01:04 AM
This thread is greater than the Kasey Studdard thread.

KC//CRIMSON
10/18/2008, 01:05 AM

and your sad obsession continues.....

Big Red Ron
10/18/2008, 01:06 AM
LosAngelesSooner (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=36800) This message is hidden because LosAngelesSooner is on your ignore list (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist).

tommieharris91
10/18/2008, 01:06 AM
Phil should give everyone complaining about spek a vacation.

Why do all the mods have to have lives?

Big Red Ron
10/18/2008, 01:10 AM
Phil should give everyone complaining about spek a vacation.

Why do all the mods have to have lives?Just to be clear, I'm not complaining about getting negged. I'm complaining about the sh!ttly little comments that a certain poster left behind. :D Biiig Difference. ;)

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 01:10 AM
Nice try, Sparkles. ;)

Now this ****'s funny. LAS changes his original post to make it correct and then tries to cover it up by a smiley & calling me Sparkles.

What I can't figure out is why his post wasn't listed as edited. Either he's had a higher power change it for him or he's got a few options than the rest of us.

Either way LAS we both know--and that's what counts. :)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/18/2008, 01:12 AM
All SoonerFans posters (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=36800) This message is hidden because All SoonerFans posters are on your ignore list (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/profile.php?do=editlist).

This is all I ever see when I get on

SoonerBorn68
and your sad obsession continues.....

Don't flatter yourself. You were just a prop.

LosAngelesSooner
Blah...blah...blah...I tried to edit your post to make you look silly and I failed...blah...blah...blahFixed.

BTW, that's the way we USUALLY do it around here. Nice try.

Well, now that you've taken this to the basement of the Kindergarten, I'm REALLY out. :D

Big Red Ron
10/18/2008, 01:14 AM
Now this ****'s funny. LAS changes his original post to make it correct and then tries to cover it up by a smiley & calling me Sparkles.

What I can't figure out is why his post wasn't listed as edited. Either he's had a higher power change it for him or he's got a few options than the rest of us.

Either way LAS we both know--and that's what counts. :)
Nah, if you catch it quick enough, it doesn't show an edit was made. I'm not sure how long it is but maybe 2 minutes?

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 01:15 AM
Nice try.

What a lame attack. I didn't edit chit and you know it.

Well, now that you've taken this to the basement of the Kindergarten, I'm REALLY out. :D

Awesome. AND you're a liar. Not an attack--just the truth. Deny it all you want--YOU know, Mr. Hollywood writer person.

KC//CRIMSON
10/18/2008, 01:21 AM
Dude, I'm a minority and most people here know it. Affirmative action, stereotypes and profiling are all forms of racism but when we make fun of black people everyone gets all high and mighty.

You are such a bore.

Wait a minute, you're half white and half Italian and you consider yourself a minority?

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 01:22 AM
Awesome. AND you're a liar. Not an attack--just the truth. Deny it all you want--YOU know, Mr. Hollywood writer person.As I said, "I'm out."

You two can continue the mutual mental masturbation about how cool you are and how big your boats are down in Newport. :rolleyes:

I got tired of your immaturity and lack of intellect about three posts after I exposed your blatant racism. Enjoy...

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 01:25 AM
As I said, "I'm out."

You two can continue the mutual mental masturbation about how cool you are and how big your boats are down in Newport. :rolleyes:

I got tired of your immaturity and lack of intellect about three posts after I exposed your blatant racism. Enjoy...

MY racism? My boat? Dude, are you drunk, high, or just a dumas?

I never said I was "cool", I just know your pathetic attempt is lame.

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 01:36 AM
MY racism? My boat? Dude, are you drunk, high, or just a dumas?

I never said I was "cool", I just know your pathetic attempt is lame.*burp*

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 01:47 AM
I'm glad screen captures don't lie. I did not edit this in any way. I used the page back on my browser until I found the page. I know it's a bit trivial but LAS is a liar and tried to cover up his embarrassment.

Exposed. Just admit it and go on LAS.

http://www.geocities.com/soonerborn91/misc/las.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
10/18/2008, 02:07 AM
Oh, my LORD.

That's taking pathetic to a new level.

LMFAO!!!!

SoonerBorn68
10/18/2008, 02:40 AM
Good stuff, LAS. (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft%3A*%3AIE-Address&rlz=1I7SUNA&q=sincerety&btnG=Search)

He knows what I'm talking about. At least you're not alone.

Harry Beanbag
10/18/2008, 07:43 AM
No, but you started negging me out of the blue, I hit you back and I come home from the office and you hit me five time. Telling me how much more attractive you are than me. How you're smarter than me and make more money that I do. That's just Juvenal, so I responded in kind. You sparked nothing within me.

I must say, if you have to brag about all those things (under the cover of a private neg spek remark, I might add) well, I think you're full of it. I have made negative comments about and too you. However, I did it in a thread for all to see. I didn't start the sneaky under cover attacks, you did.

Yawn

Don't feel special, he does that to all the boys. :D He is truly a pathetic internet board personna and just keeps getting worse.

Harry Beanbag
10/18/2008, 07:47 AM
Oh, my LORD.

I'm taking pathetic to a new level.

LMFAO!!!!

Yep, I laugh at your posts too.

Widescreen
10/18/2008, 08:56 AM
Oh, my LORD.

That's taking pathetic to a new level.

LMFAO!!!!

I thought you were done posting in this thread like 20 posts ago.

SoonerStormchaser
10/18/2008, 10:56 AM
bq-eeWow_WU

If that were Palin, the media would've been playing that from now til Election Day! ****ers...

Sooner_Havok
11/7/2008, 02:25 AM
Heh (http://www.palinaspresident.us/).

heh, updated

King Crimson
11/7/2008, 08:54 AM
If that were Palin, the media would've been playing that from now til Election Day! ****ers...

If a dim Veep candidate were as dumb/comedic in a sad way as Palin there'd be 400 threads about it crowing disbelief and sanctimonious outrage...not knowing basic civics and structures of governance as FOX's Cameron reports on O'Reilly would have Homey in some kind of apoplexy about the bankruptcy and outright Fabian nihilism of the dims. But, even when righties can't hide behind the MSM angle (one of FOX's lead pol reporters on friggin O'Reilly)....it's not an indictment of the whole party or political philosophy in general; rather, an isolated thing one can simply choose (Tuba-style) "not to believe".

the SO, where double-standards have most definitely been de-regulated...and "things i agree with" are the truth regardless of source.