PDA

View Full Version : **TOUCHDOWN OKLAHOMA!!!**

Lott's Bandana
10/16/2008, 09:50 AM
Presidents of the United States - House of Blues/Dallas

Wait for it....

P08L2T_40uM
my first youtube video, shot with a digital cam...got lucky as hell!

StoopTroup
10/16/2008, 09:53 AM
LOL.

I like them again...

Awesome LB.

badger
10/16/2008, 09:55 AM
I want to hear that at least eight times on Saturday ;)

Lott's Bandana
10/16/2008, 09:58 AM
I want to hear that at least eight times on Saturday ;)

Okay, heres the linky:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122614

:D

tfoolry
10/16/2008, 11:19 AM
I was there. It was awesome.

KantoSooner
10/16/2008, 11:23 AM
Fantastic, many garcias to you!

OKC-SLC
10/16/2008, 12:01 PM
My brother and I were there as well. Can't see the youtube at work (blocked), but I know what it is.

Good jorb, Lott.

Lott's Bandana
10/16/2008, 12:46 PM
My brother and I were there as well. Can't see the youtube at work (blocked), but I know what it is.

Good jorb, Lott.

Thanks Doc.

Sadly, may have been the highlight of the weekend...:(

StoopTroup
10/16/2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks Doc.

You should of had a Fletcher's Cheezy Jalapeno corn dog then. :D

Lott's Bandana
10/16/2008, 06:02 PM
You should of had a Fletcher's Cheezy Jalapeno corn dog then. :D

Man, I couldn't get around after the game....lot's more peeps this year. I bagged it and went to Central Market, then McGehee's for some kittyfish.

OKC-SLC
10/16/2008, 07:03 PM
Thanks Doc.

Well, it was a fun weekend, as always. It was my brother's (OU-HSV) first OU/TX and unfortunately we lost. I of course had to kill him so this won't happen again. At the HOB we were in the back/center, much closer to the bar than you and your pantywaist group.

The whole weekend for me has a surreal aura about it. I really can't wrap my mind around what I saw during the game--heart from Texas players.

That and to see the Sports Illustrated cover which I just KNEW we would grace as the victorious tested #1 team.

Sigh. Vomit.

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2008, 07:38 PM
It was awesome how much they worked in Oklahoma. Aweseom show. half our group were way up front (me included) and the pregnant misses happily got off her feet at a table in the back. Great time was had by all.

Walked over to Dicks last Resort to finish off the evening. Great Friday, so-so Saturday :O

OKC-SLC
10/16/2008, 07:52 PM
It was awesome how much they worked in Oklahoma. Aweseom show. half our group were way up front (me included) and the pregnant misses happily got off her feet at a table in the back. Great time was had by all.

Walked over to Dicks last Resort to finish off the evening. Great Friday, so-so Saturday :O

hey, i think i saw you guys stroll in. your wife maybe 3-ish months in or so?

i saw a couple come in who were maybe 3-ish months along. Back center by the bar.

OKC-SLC
10/16/2008, 07:54 PM

Saturday was nice except for two things:

1) game result
2) left-sided facial sunburn, complete with sunglass and hat outline

Actually, I thought the new Cotton Bowl was pretty nice.

Was it just me, or did sitting in the Cotton Bowl not feel the same with the complete "bowl" surrounding?

OU-HSV
10/16/2008, 08:06 PM
Saturday was nice except for two things:

1) game result
2) left-sided facial sunburn, complete with sunglass and hat outline

Actually, I thought the new Cotton Bowl was pretty nice.

Was it just me, or did sitting in the Cotton Bowl not feel the same with the complete "bowl" surrounding?

Ya, my face is still shedding layers.

The Presidents were so many more levels of good than the first band. And they had at least 2 less guys in their group as well.

OKC-SLC
10/16/2008, 08:18 PM
Ya, my face is still shedding layers.

well, the good news is that skin cancer isn't contagious. so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Lott's Bandana
10/16/2008, 08:31 PM
Well, it was a fun weekend, as always. It was my brother's (OU-HSV) first OU/TX and unfortunately we lost. I of course had to kill him so this won't happen again. At the HOB we were in the back/center, much closer to the bar than you and your pantywaist group.

The whole weekend for me has a surreal aura about it. I really can't wrap my mind around what I saw during the game--heart from Texas players.

That and to see the Sports Illustrated cover which I just KNEW we would grace as the victorious tested #1 team.

Sigh. Vomit.

Pantywaist? Hey, there was this hawt Gypsy-looking chick hauling beers in and out along the front row for us PW's...sometimes she crawled over the bars to get to the security rail...that was fun to watch as her skirt was only a legality.

OKC-SLC
10/16/2008, 08:35 PM
Pantywaist? Hey, there was this hawt Gypsy-looking chick hauling beers in and out along the front row for us PW's...sometimes she crawled over the bars to get to the security rail...that was fun to watch as her skirt was only a legality.

heh.

problem is, i saw at least one of the waitresses there, and i shudder to think of what is happening under her skirt.

vomit, again.

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2008, 10:19 PM
hey, i think i saw you guys stroll in. your wife maybe 3-ish months in or so?

i saw a couple come in who were maybe 3-ish months along. Back center by the bar.
Maybe it was us she's 5 months in. I was in a white OU polo.

OKC-SLC
10/16/2008, 11:05 PM

The gal I saw was the only pregnant gal I ever saw. Can't remember much else. Maybe I was too busy trying to envision you shirtless.

OK, I just threw up.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2008, 11:16 PM
you and your brother shoulda stopped of in McAlester..I woulda took you gooners out to eat

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2008, 11:17 PM
we gotta sweet mcdonalds

StoopTroup
10/17/2008, 12:03 AM

I snickered at your white polo btw. :D

OU-HSV
10/17/2008, 12:39 AM
we gotta sweet mcdonalds

We stopped off at Eufaula on the way back from Dallas. Ate Ken's Pizza buffet...man was it good. I didn't know there were any Kens left open anymore. That's the first time I'd had that in years