PDA

View Full Version : Game Saturday

kc sooner
10/16/2008, 08:57 AM
Hey everyone, I live in KC and don't get to go to too many games in Norman. The last time I went was 2 years ago. Anyway, a buddy of mine I work with and me are coming this Saturday and I was wondering, can we park and Lloyd Noble and get out a little grill or do they not let you do that there? We were wanting to do some tailgating before the game and were wondering if we could do it there or if we could hang out with some other people somewhere? Now, he is a ku fan and he asked me if he wears ku stuff, if people will give him a bunch of grief. I told him that he might get razzed some, but everyone's is pretty cool down there. So anyway, if someone has some answeres for me, I would appreciate it. GO SOONERS!!

birddog
10/16/2008, 09:02 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122503

here's somethin'.

boomermagic
10/16/2008, 09:14 AM
Hey everyone, I live in KC and don't get to go to too many games in Norman. The last time I went was 2 years ago. Anyway, a buddy of mine I work with and me are coming this Saturday and I was wondering, can we park and Lloyd Noble and get out a little grill or do they not let you do that there? We were wanting to do some tailgating before the game and were wondering if we could do it there or if we could hang out with some other people somewhere? Now, he is a ku fan and he asked me if he wears ku stuff, if people will give him a bunch of grief. I told him that he might get razzed some, but everyone's is pretty cool down there. So anyway, if someone has some answeres for me, I would appreciate it. GO SOONERS!!

Tell your friend I won't give him any grief for wearing his ku stuff.. I'll KICK HIS *** ..

I'm Kidding..:D

RacerX
10/16/2008, 09:29 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122503

here's somethin'.

What birddog said.

kc sooner
10/16/2008, 09:35 AM
Tell your friend I won't give him any grief for wearing his ku stuff.. I'll KICK HIS *** ..

I'm Kidding..:D

Well, I guess I could help you kick his ***, take his shirt off and burn it!! Just kiddin', he's a good guy and I've been to Lawrence and never had any problems there, Manhatten is a different story.

OUfan4life
10/16/2008, 09:37 AM
You might try parking at the Church just off Main and Webster (I think)

StoopTroup
10/16/2008, 09:56 AM
Go to Bricktown Brewery.

Take him inside to get a beer...tell him you need to go to the car for something...

Pick him up after the game...:D ;)