PDA

View Full Version : Warning before you take your kids to

85Sooner
10/15/2008, 05:39 PM
see the Bev Hills Chihuahua. What a waste of money. I can't believe the worthless **** that comes out of hollywierd ( sorry LA no offense).

I really can't believe serious adults sat around and this is what they thought up. DO NOT GO SEE THIS WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. To call it a piece of junk , is to insult junk.

back to your original programming.

SoonerProphet
10/15/2008, 05:42 PM
You actually thought it wouldn't be worthless.

proud gonzo
10/15/2008, 06:13 PM
um... I could have told you this about 10 seconds into the trailer for the movie.

Sooner_Havok
10/15/2008, 07:26 PM
While I think it was clear from the get go that it would be a steaming pile a horse crap, I foresee an increase in drop offs to chihuahua rescue shelters.

:( :( :(

def_lazer_fc
10/15/2008, 07:52 PM
kinda funny, but i just went on a rant about it in that michelle obama thread.

so....uh....what made you want to see that pile of **** anyway? yo quiero taco bell. remember that? wasn't funny as a minute long commercial. not gonna be funny as an hour and a half long movie. crap like this tops the box office for two weeks straight. stuff like arrested development gets canceled. :mad: :(

yermom
10/15/2008, 08:44 PM
it goes back to that other thread:

"the American people are idiots"

soonerboomer93
10/15/2008, 08:48 PM
see the Bev Hills Chihuahua. What a waste of money. I can't believe the worthless **** that comes out of hollywierd ( sorry LA no offense).

I really can't believe serious adults sat around and this is what they thought up. DO NOT GO SEE THIS WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. To call it a piece of junk , is to insult junk.

back to your original programming.

the first step to fixing your drug addiction, is admitting you have a problem

hopefully seeing that movie and not expecting it to be an absolute waste of money and time and braincells will help you realize that you need treatment...

85Sooner
10/16/2008, 07:28 AM
Treid to find something the kids could do with family that was in town and we had heard the movie was very funny.

SoonerAtKU
10/16/2008, 09:07 AM
Here's a protip: If it's talking in a movie or a commercial, and it doesn't talk in real life, it's ****ing creepy.

Please stop doing this, and please stop supporting products that do.

Thanks.