PDA

View Full Version : Reason no. 34578 why children shouldn't have children.

Okla-homey
10/15/2008, 06:10 AM
Florida grand jury returns a true bill leading to the indictment of 22 year old mother of missing three year old girl. I know, "innocent until proven guilty" and all that stuff, but dang!

Casey Anthony told authorities that she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in June, and that the two were gone when she returned from work. She says she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. :rolleyes:

Investigators immediately started poking holes in her story. The apartment where Casey Anthony said she had left her daughter had been vacant for months, they said. :rolleyes: They said she also lied when she told them she had been working at an area theme park as an event planner. :rolleyes:

Investigators also accused her of stealing checks from a friend and cashing them. :rolleyes: She was charged with felony child neglect and making false statements along with forgery and theft. She was released on $500,000 bail and confined to her parents' home.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D93QQ2O80&show_article=1

SoonerInKCMO
10/15/2008, 08:08 AM
You tricked me with your title - I thought it was going to be about Bristol Palin. :mad:

Viking Kitten
10/15/2008, 10:24 AM
This horrible skank has been in the news for a couple months now. I hate to be all Nancy Grace and stuff, but dang. She's guilty as sin. Investigators know for sure she had a dead body in her trunk, where they also found the little girl's hair. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

I've also read where when skankzilla turned up pregnant at 19, she was making plans to put the baby up for adoption, but her own mother (who seems like a crazy old bat to be perfectly frank) told her she would not allow her to do that, that she had to accept responsibility. Pretty effed up family all around, I'm thinking.

Okla-homey
10/15/2008, 10:25 AM
You tricked me with your title - I thought it was going to be about Bristol Palin. :mad:

Baby daddy is reportedly announced he will leave high school and go to work in the North Slope oil field in order to support his family.

Frankly, that's a pretty stand-up thing to do IMHO.

Okla-homey
10/15/2008, 10:30 AM
Investigators know for sure she had a dead body in her trunk, where they also found the little girl's hair. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

Defense opening statement:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, as you know, if you find reasonable doubt the defendant did not commit the crime of killing her child, you must acquit. It remains entirely possible the real killer killed the victim and stored her in the Defendant's trunk in order to divert law enforcment's attention. Over the next several days you will hear evidence that will lead you to that possible conclusion, thus inducing that all imortant reasonable doubt into your deliberations.;)

achiro
10/15/2008, 10:34 AM
19 isn't a child and 22 is definitely not a child. Her problems have nothing to do with age.

soonerscuba
10/15/2008, 11:03 AM
Baby daddy is reportedly announced he will leave high school and go to work in the North Slope oil field in order to support his family.

Frankly, that's a pretty stand-up thing to do IMHO.I'm sure if Obama's daughter was knocked-up by a high school dropout it would be all hunky-dory with Republicans and they, in turn, would in no way use it as a talking point as to the ability of Obama to raise a responsible member of society.

I really don't care about Palin, and I especially don't care about her family, but I do find that white privilege is a reality in this particular case.

Frozen Sooner
10/15/2008, 11:51 AM
19 isn't a child and 22 is definitely not a child. Her problems have nothing to do with age.

I actually agree with you here. Heck, at the minimum she was 18 when she got pregnant.

She's nuts, not young.

Okla-homey
10/15/2008, 12:20 PM
I actually agree with you here. Heck, at the minimum she was 18 when she got pregnant.

She's nuts, not young.

Adolescence lasts until at least 25 nowadays. Trust me. I just finished spending three years of daily contact with hundreds of 22-25 year-olds.

Okla-homey
10/15/2008, 12:22 PM
I'm sure if Obama's daughter was knocked-up by a high school dropout it would be all hunky-dory with Republicans and they, in turn, would in no way use it as a talking point as to the ability of Obama to raise a responsible member of society.

I really don't care about Palin, and I especially don't care about her family, but I do find that white privilege is a reality in this particular case.

If Obama's daughter were knocked-up by a HS drop-out who then went to work and supported his wife and child thus obviating the need for public assistance, you wouldn't hear a peep out of me.

StoopTroup
10/15/2008, 12:28 PM
If Obama's daughter were knocked-up by a HS drop-out who then went to work and supported his wife and child thus obviating the need for public assistance, you wouldn't hear a peep out of me.

In all fairness...they are a little young Homey. :D ;)

http://bolsonon.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/obama-family.jpg

StoopTroup
10/15/2008, 12:30 PM
Also...I think Sarah has quite a bit more trouble coming her way than Barry right now...

http://gov.state.ak.us/photos/PalinFamily_Outside_web.jpg

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 12:32 PM

Frankly, that's a pretty stand-up thing to do IMHO.

I think it's a pretty f-ed up thing to do. It's a little late to worry about doing the right thing at this point. It seems to me that the two respective families could take up some of the slack of raising the kid until the poor guy at least finishes freaking HIGH SCHOOL. Good lord, he can work in the oil fields for the rest of his life and make some money now or get a good education and hopefully make more money in the long-run.

Viking Kitten
10/15/2008, 12:39 PM
Off the politics and back on topic...

In general, I agree with Homey's general idea that young women who are unprepared for motherhood have children who are more likely to be neglected or abused. The abuse might come from the young mother who doesn't have a clue how to deal with children, or it might happen when the young, dumb mother hooks up with some scuzball boyfriend who is happy to use the kids as a punching bag. It's just not a healthy situation for children to be in.

However, in this case, I think this girl may just be a good ol' fashioned sociopath. The pictures of her out partying days after her daughter supposedly "went missing" are just chilling, really. Her daughter is gone and she's out at the clubs, throwin' the gang signs with a big smile on her face. Not a sign of remorse. I hope they throw this whore in prison with a bunch of butchies who rip her to pieces.

Widescreen
10/15/2008, 12:39 PM
I think it's a pretty f-ed up thing to do. It's a little late to worry about doing the right thing at this point. It seems to me that the two respective families could take up some of the slack of raising the kid until the poor guy at least finishes freaking HIGH SCHOOL. Good lord, he can work in the oil fields for the rest of his life and make some money now or get a good education and hopefully make more money in the long-run.

He's 18. Maybe that's what he WANTS to do. People keep assuming that all these decisions are being made by the Palin family. It's entirely possible that this is his decision.

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 12:41 PM
Adolescence lasts until at least 25 nowadays.

Only if you're still in school. As soon as you join the real world, adolescence ends pretty quick.

StoopTroup
10/15/2008, 12:42 PM
He's 18. Maybe that's what he WANTS to do. People keep assuming that all these decisions are being made by the Palin family. It's entirely possible that this is his decision.

Good point.

Maybe he's decided to use his other brain now. :D

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 12:48 PM
He's 18. Maybe that's what he WANTS to do.

It doesn't matter whose decision it is, dropping out of high school is dumb. It's not as if Bristol Palin and the kid are going to end up welfare while he gets a diploma, or even goes to college. Not having a HS diploma increases the chances of ending up on welfare.

Frozen Sooner
10/15/2008, 12:51 PM
In Levi's defense:

Once he makes journeyman electrician and he's still working on the slope, he's going to be making more than the majority of people posting here-and in fact the majority of college graduates. A journeyman electrician working a slope job can make $100k+ a year pretty easily. Takes connections to get those jobs, but he's got 'em.

Seriously, I'm as pro-education as they come, but I can't fault his decision here.

Widescreen
10/15/2008, 12:53 PM
It doesn't matter whose decision it is, dropping out of high school is dumb. It's not as if Bristol Palin and the kid are going to end up welfare while he gets a diploma, or even goes to college. Not having a HS diploma increases the chances of ending up on welfare.

I'm guessing the welfare thing is really going to be a problem for them. Maybe it would be wise to continue school if he wanted to become a weather-watcher or something.

;)

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 12:54 PM
In Levi's defense:

Once he makes journeyman electrician and he's still working on the slope, he's going to be making more than the majority of people posting here-and in fact the majority of college graduates. A journeyman electrician working a slope job can make $100k+ a year pretty easily. Takes connections to get those jobs, but he's got 'em.

Seriously, I'm as pro-education as they come, but I can't fault his decision here.

I assume that making that much every year will take an extraordinary amount of hard/physical work and keep him away from his family for long periods of time.

Frozen Sooner
10/15/2008, 12:55 PM
Hard physical labor? He's an electrician, not an HEO or something. Yeah, it's not as easy as sitting on my *** posting on SoonerFans all day, but it's not like he's making little ones out of big ones.

A typical slope job is two on two off. Which means he'll be away for two weeks at a time, then have two straight weeks of downtime which he can spend with his family. Plenty of families around here manage that schedule pretty well.

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 12:58 PM
Hard physical labor? He's an electrician, not an HEO or something. Yeah, it's not as easy as sitting on my *** posting on SoonerFans all day, but it's not like he's making little ones out of big ones.

A typical slope job is two on two off. Which means he'll be away for two weeks at a time, then have two straight weeks of downtime which he can spend with his family. Plenty of families around here manage that schedule pretty well.

Fair enough.
It still sounds like excruciating hard labor to me. :)

C&CDean
10/15/2008, 02:39 PM

Uh, hello? I possess one half of one high school credit. That was in Phys. Ed. Never finished the 9th grade. Left school at 15 and went to work. I currently have a B.S and a MHR degree, and could buy and sell most of the mother****ers on this board a couple times over.

Doing school "the old fashioned" way isn't always for everyone. Everybody's gotta eat NOW, not in 6 years when he finishes college.

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 02:44 PM
not in 6 years when he finishes college

We're talking about Bristol's baby daddy, not SicEm.

yermom
10/15/2008, 02:56 PM
yeah, that kid and his baby aren't exactly fixin' to starve...

C&CDean
10/15/2008, 02:56 PM
We're talking about Bristol's baby daddy, not SicEm.

I'm pretty sure Sicem doesn't need to eat, or at least hasn't been doing much of it anyhow.

C&CDean
10/15/2008, 02:58 PM
yeah, that kid and his baby aren't exactly fixin' to starve...

Neither was I. I just had enough pride and self-esteem to feel like I needed to provide for myself and not be a leech on mom and dad. You know, completely unlike how y'all kids do things these days?

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 03:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Sicem doesn't need to eat, or at least hasn't been doing much of it anyhow.

That's utterly and completely true. I'm starting to think something may seriously be wrong with me, because I am never ever hungry and when I do eat it's very little. I frankly get nauseated just thinking about having to eat. :(

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 03:04 PM
I frankly get nauseated just thinking about having to eat. :(

Poor SicEmGirl.

(It's probably the thought of all the peasants that touched your food before it got to you that makes you nauseous.)

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 03:30 PM
Poor SicEmGirl.

(It's probably the thought of all the peasants that touched your food before it got to you that makes you nauseous.)

I don't know...I don't think so though. I never eat raw food, and I make sure everything is cooked VERY well before I'll eat it. That should make it safe I think.

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 03:32 PM
I don't know...I don't think so though. I never eat raw food, and I make sure everything is cooked VERY well before I'll eat it. That should make it safe I think.

Just as long as you didn't anything that you didn't cook yourself. I've worked in the restaurant business. I've seen things.

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 03:37 PM
Just as long as you didn't anything that you didn't cook yourself. I've worked in the restaurant business. I've seen things.

See, that **** horrifies me. The statistics don't work in my favor. I've probably eaten some pretty bad ****, but I have convinced myself that all of these years I've been "threading the needle" with food and have eaten only clean and safe meals.

I don't do it so much anymore, but when I was younger I would send dishes back 2-3 times until they got the order just right. I am exceedingly picky.

C&CDean
10/15/2008, 03:41 PM
Don't you ever come to another tailgate Sicem. I'm gonna hold you down, and force feed you **** from the porta-potty with my filthy hands that I just rubbed one out with and wiped my nose and *** with.

And you wonder why you weigh a buck-10, and haven't had any ***** since ***** had you. I'm wondering if ***** really did have you, or are you a butt baby?

WTF is wrong with you boy?

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 03:48 PM
Don't you ever come to another tailgate Sicem. I'm gonna hold you down, and force feed you **** from the porta-potty with my filthy hands that I just rubbed one out with and wiped my nose and *** with.

And you wonder why you weigh a buck-10, and haven't had any ***** since ***** had you. I'm wondering if ***** really did have you, or are you a butt baby?

WTF is wrong with you boy?

The tailgate food was actually REALLY REALLY good. See, I trust you guys not to spit into the food and whatnot. There was some sort of chili at the first one that I went to that was freaking fantastic.

I wish I could get myself to eat more. I certainly don't force myself not to.

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 03:52 PM
I have convinced myself that all of these years I've been "threading the needle" with food and have eaten only clean and safe meals

+

when I was younger I would send dishes back 2-3 times until they got the order just right

=

serious delusion

Sending something back more than once is a guaranteed "secret ingredient". 2-3 times is pube/feces territory. :D

C&CDean
10/15/2008, 03:52 PM
The tailgate food was actually REALLY REALLY good. See, I trust you guys not to spit into the food and whatnot. There was some sort of chili at the first one that I went to that was freaking fantastic.

I wish I could get myself to eat more. I certainly don't force myself not to.

The meat in that chili was from an animal that I shot, gutted in the field, drug off a mountain, hung in a tree, skinned, quartered, and drove to town in the back of the pickup with flies and **** all over it.

The veggies are from the garden. We pick the garden after picking ticks off the dogs, giving shots to the cattle, blowing snot rockets in the pasture, and scratching our privates.

And it's good ****.

The problem with you is that you worry too much. Eat, drink, and be merry. Go knock out a chunk of *** on the first fat Baylor chick you see tonight. ****ing live a little before you kill yourself with stress.

BigRedJed
10/15/2008, 03:58 PM
I hate to say it, but I'm with SicEm on the dropout thing. Those kids have some special advantages a lot of others do not. First and foremost, they have parents with enough resources to help them raise the child while they finish their respective educations. Now, since they screwed up, the educations they end up with might be more along the lines of community or state colleges rather than Ivy League, but that's OK too.

Despite the fact that a few exceptional people rise above being high-school dropouts, the fact of the matter is those folks are exceptional. In general, a high school dropout will earn often hundreds of thousands, even millions, less over the course of their lifetime than someone who finishes college. Also, they stand a much greater chance of falling back on public assistance (not that this is likely in this case).

I think when a kid is forced by family circumstances (parental death, etc.) to sack up, quit school, and work on the farm, raise siblings, or whatever, it is admirable. But when the resources, including financially secure and supportive families, exist, the correct thing to do is to be contrite, learn to use a prophylactic so that it doesn't happen again, and then to let your family help you finish school, regardless of what "finish" means in your particular case. Then, you should spend the rest of your existence thanking them for helping you get a second chance at life.

In fact, I don't even begrudge welfare when it is given to a single parent who is actively working to finish his or her education, with plans to leave the dole and contribute to society as quickly as possible.

In the case of these kids, I think dropping out of high school sends the wrong message to other teens who might be paying attention. OTOH, I have NO problem with them getting married, ASAP. Even though the chances of that union succeeding for the long term are also a bit sketchy.

sooner_born_1960
10/15/2008, 04:01 PM
..., blowing snot rockets in the pasture, ...
I just about fainted when I read that.

C&CDean
10/15/2008, 04:03 PM
I just about fainted when I read that.

Pasture, not shower. There's a huge difference amigo.

sooner_born_1960
10/15/2008, 04:04 PM
Pasture, not shower. There's a huge difference, you godless heathen.
fixed.

BigRedJed
10/15/2008, 04:10 PM
Clarification: I wasn't suggesting that the parents TAKE OVER raising the child. I mean they should help with child care during school hours, etc., and financially support their minor children and the grandbaby. That also doesn't excuse the young parents from holding down a reasonable part time job while attending school, and spending every dang penny they earn on diapers, formula and the like.

Those kids made a giant mistake, and unfortunately for them, prom night, movie dates, and spending job money on iPods, new sneakers and fast food will/should be a distant memory.

Also, as long as the kids and the baby are in the same vicinity at the same time (meaning not during school hours or work hours), neither Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Piper, Aunt Willow, or any other weirdly named relatives should be expected to change a dirty diaper.

soonervegas
10/15/2008, 05:28 PM
#1 I hope they fry that whore.

#2 The enabling that one or more of the grand parents did make them accountable in my opinion. The defense that the grandmother has put up the last two months has been almost as horrifying as the mother's actions. That grandmother knows her granddaughter is dead, but yet she is still enabling her daughter.

Frozen Sooner
10/15/2008, 05:36 PM
#1 I hope they fry that whore.

Man, that's a little harsh on ol' Bristol.

StoopTroup
10/16/2008, 10:05 AM
Just say a little prayer that what you eat will pass through and out your rear without incident.

Do it before you eat....not about half the way through when you realize you should have prayed prior to cramming it in your piehole.

Having a little faith that things will be OK will let you try to enjoy what is before you IMO.

Man needs nutrition.

Man needs beer.

Man needs Football.

Sounds like Baylor misses out on those three. :D

StoopTroup
10/16/2008, 10:07 AM
I hope they find out she didn't do it...

But...it does seem kind of hard to believe that she doesn't know what happened...

Viking Kitten
12/11/2008, 01:37 PM
Looks like they've probably found the little girl's body. :(

Child's remains found near Anthony home. (http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html)

I don't think I've ever wanted to kick somebody in the face as much as I'd like to kick that poor little girl's whore mother.

Oldnslo
12/11/2008, 02:14 PM
Mom needs to fry. I think Fla still electrocutes.

But, more importantly, I'm assuming Sic's eating... proclivities extend beyond the dining room straight into the bedroom.

I mean, you know, IF.

Hot Rod
12/11/2008, 04:47 PM
Man. :(

The mom needs to pay.

soonervegas
12/11/2008, 05:28 PM
Sometimes I feel our options of the death penalty (electric or injection) are a little limiting. Something along the lines of buried alive or firing range seem more suitable.

Pricetag
12/12/2008, 03:49 PM
At what point are they going to stop referring to this poor little girl as three years old? She didn't make it to that third birthday.

Pricetag
12/12/2008, 04:04 PM
Sometimes I feel our options of the death penalty (electric or injection) are a little limiting. Something along the lines of buried alive or firing range seem more suitable.
I personally think a good stoning is in order in this case.

StoopTroup
12/12/2008, 04:43 PM
I smell skanky bacon frying.

Viking Kitten
12/12/2008, 04:47 PM
Nope. Prosecutors already said they won't seek the death penalty.

StoopTroup
12/12/2008, 04:52 PM
Nope. Prosecutors already said they won't seek the death penalty.

They must think she's pretty mental then.

Viking Kitten
12/12/2008, 05:00 PM
I kind of half-assedly lean toward being opposed to the death penalty, but by God if anyone ever had it coming, it's this scuzzy bitch. Of course she's mental. Would a sane person kill her kid and then go out partying? Ted Bundy was crazy too, right?

My feeling is just put her in with the general prison population and let nature take its course. BYE BYE, SKANK!!

soonervegas
12/12/2008, 05:20 PM
and p.s. can we miss the CLOSEST possible place she could have dumped the body during the searches? I guess that standing water must have had a undercurrent or something.....jeez.