PDA

View Full Version : VK just filed a report on donating kidneys

bri
10/14/2008, 06:51 PM
God bless 'er. :D

Viking Kitten
10/14/2008, 09:55 PM
OMG. Actually the doctor was talking about "altruistic donors," living people who just up and donate to complete strangers. I'm all, "WTF is wrong with THOSE people?"

bri
10/14/2008, 10:41 PM
That's why you're the trained professional. I just would have made a bunch of "donating an organ to strangers" jokes about my wangus.

C&CDean
10/15/2008, 08:38 AM
One of the dudes who dropped a kidney for the other dude's wife works with me. Great guy, but the way I drink, I think I need all of my organs.

StoopTroup
10/15/2008, 08:40 AM
Jed and I would just be donating kidney stones.

Viking Kitten
10/15/2008, 09:51 AM
One of the dudes who dropped a kidney for the other dude's wife works with me. Great guy, but the way I drink, I think I need all of my organs.

Dang. Small world. He seemed like a really nice man. Actually both families were awesome.

C&CDean
10/15/2008, 03:47 PM
Dang. Small world. He seemed like a really nice man. Actually both families were awesome.

Dude is back to work today. He was all smiley, happy, said he wasn't on any medications, and was more concerned about his wife and her nausea and that she has to take anti-rejection drugs for the rest of her life. I've known him since he was a clerk in the mailroom, and he's a great person.