PDA

View Full Version : Kansas Tailgate Details

C&CDean
10/14/2008, 02:44 PM
Guess what y'all? I know the world came to an end for many of you after the loss this past weekend, but for the rest of us, life goes on...

This weekend's tailgate for the KU game will consist of the following:

Mexican food.

We'll have beef and chicken fajitas, ground beef tacos/burritos, beans, rice, chips, queso, etc.

We'll have plenty of good Mexican beer, along with all the usual beers/liquors. If somebody wants to bring a bottle or two of good tequila I'm pretty sure nobody would bitch.

If you want to volunteer to bring something we'd like to have a couple different types of salsa. If you've got a good salsa recipe whip some up and bring it. We also need desserts if somebody wants to help with that.

Festivities will commence around 11 - 11:30.

RacerX
10/14/2008, 03:26 PM
wooohooooo!!!!

PalmBeachSooner1
10/14/2008, 03:34 PM
I need to get up there!!!

SoonerStormchaser
10/14/2008, 05:22 PM
Repeat from the SO:

The Mrs. and I (along with quite a few other regulars) were extremely worried/claustraphobic at the last TG due to all the freeloaders who came over from the TG's across the way to ransack our food (and not donate)...and started using our cars/trucks as benches/hangout spots...and started bilking the people there to pay $$ to play in their stupid pool.

I dunno about the rest of you, but I come to these TG's (even though we don't have tix to any of the games) because I want to hang out and join in the camaraderie that is OU football and not have to either babysit my car or watch as a bunch of regulars get screwed out of some kickass pig by a bunch of freeloader.

Is there any way we can prevent this from happening again this weekend?

Thnx.

C&CDean
10/15/2008, 08:17 AM
I responded on the South Oval tailgate thread.

StoopTroup
10/15/2008, 08:23 AM
Me too SSC. :D

IN !

Can't wait....

BOOMER SOONER !