PDA

View Full Version : Heres Loyds Question

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 11:36 PM
QUOTE=lloyd45]listen, I'm a UT fan. I'm not trying to hide that but I swear to God win or lose I was coming to this forum to ask this question. It has nothing to do with rubbing in the win, because fwiw, I think you guys still have the more talented team.

My question is the hook'em horns down, I don't get it. Why do y'all do that? I would want a sign that is "ours" or original as a OU fan. I can sorta understand doing it at the RRR but last week I was watching the game against TCU and they showed some fans and they immediately starting doing the horns down. I don't get that. Does what I'm asking make sense? I see you have over 25k posts so you don't even have to post this as a thread, hell, i'll accept your answer. I'd probably respect your opinion more than someone with 400 posts.

Thanks man.[/QUOTE]
I only do it during the week of the Game . But Ill copy this to the Football forum. for you .

OK Now If you will search a tad you will see Numerous threads about this subject . Most Of us dont do it .

lloyd45
10/13/2008, 11:40 PM
really? i must suck a searching but i didn't find any.

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 11:44 PM

Heres none that got a lot of action ;)
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121149

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 11:45 PM
Most of us dont Like it But we cant controll 85K plus fans out there .

tommieharris91
10/13/2008, 11:46 PM
Yea, it's really well... aggy/aggie to do it any time OU doesn't play texass at anything.

douxpaysan
10/13/2008, 11:49 PM
Yeah Lloyd, I'm giving you the no. 1 sign...right now.

KingDavid
10/13/2008, 11:49 PM

Rhoid, we do have our own hand symbol. It's easy to learn: take your hand and make your cute little hook 'em symbol. Now, fold your pinkie finger down, leaving your index finger pointing up.

There you go. That's our symbol.

It's what we've raised 7 times to the rest of the nation. And five of the last 10 years to the rest of the Big XII (including you).

Now . . . scurry along. We have no time for this nonsense.:mad:

lloyd45
10/13/2008, 11:50 PM
Heres none that got a lot of action ;)
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121149

wow, epic OP imo

8timechamps
10/14/2008, 12:02 AM
A. Only ghey *** SWC teams had their little hand signs. Consider it another form of us making fun of whorns.

B. I love it when people act like they are too good to possibly stoop to the level of hating a rival for more than "the week of a game". texas fans are the first ones to say "our biggest rival is A&M!"...of course, we all know that's bull****. I hate the whorns the week of the game, the month of the game, in my sleep, when I'm taking a ****...

Personally, I don't do the upside down horn thing, but then again I could care less about others doing it.

If I had the balls, I'd have the words "**** Texas" tatooed on my ***.

PDXsooner
10/14/2008, 12:03 AM
it's gay. and so is doing the hook 'em sign.

8timechamps
10/14/2008, 12:04 AM
Wow, lot's of "*"s in that.

StoopTroup
10/14/2008, 12:07 AM
I still think it serves Rock n Roll much better than some lame ol hookem BS...

I mean...there aren't even any hooks...

Plain and simple...

You guys worship the debil and the the sign you gives proves it.

Many OU fans are just trying to let Jesus know that they don't worship the debil....

You folks need to quit thinking it's all about texas....

Sheezzz....:D

Lott's Bandana
10/14/2008, 10:39 AM
Booger does the #1 sign all the time, you just can't see it.

mfosterftw
10/14/2008, 10:53 AM
Booger does the #1 sign all the time, you just can't see it.

A sharp-toothed snail (http://www.qu-i-x.com/warning.html) could fix that...

Partial Qualifier
10/14/2008, 11:00 AM
This issue comes up over here about twice a year or so, Lloyd. The thread Vet posted is exactly like all the others we've had on this subject.