PDA

View Full Version : 1st and 10 this morning...

sooner59
10/13/2008, 08:30 PM
Some lady that appears fairly regularly on the show (I think her name is Robin something) today argued vehemently that the SEC was still head and shoulders better than the Big 12 and that Alabama could beat NFL teams. Of course everyone on the show was shocked and said there was no way that Bama could beat an NFL team. This lady just lost all credibility and nothing she could ever say will get that back now. Just wow.... :eek:

lloyd45
10/13/2008, 08:34 PM
Georgia was exposed by Bama. LSU without a credible quarterback is terrible. Auburn isn't even considered a good team this year. Vandy lost to Mississippi State, and Florida exposed a massively overrated LSU team. The SEC, for once, is actually very overrated this year.

That lady sounds like a moron. I honestly think 'Bama might be overrated just because of how weak the other SEC teams have looked. Look at the top 25 and tell me which conference is tougher, its really not even close.

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 08:35 PM
That lady is a stupid piece of ****.

tommieharris91
10/13/2008, 08:36 PM
The SEC has 4 teams ranked in the top 10?

lloyd45
10/13/2008, 08:39 PM
The SEC has 4 teams ranked in the top 10?

No.

Lott's Bandana
10/13/2008, 08:47 PM
Some lady that appears fairly regularly on the show (I think her name is Robin something) today argued vehemently that the SEC was still head and shoulders better than the Big 12 and that Alabama could beat NFL teams. Of course everyone on the show was shocked and said there was no way that Bama could beat an NFL team. This lady just lost all credibility and nothing she could ever say will get that back now. Just wow.... :eek:

That cunny is often on Rome spewing contrarian bs. It's just an angle she works, like Cowturd.

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 08:49 PM
ESPN just has to be politically correct by having a black female hosts. Not that I think black or white or female or males are any better at talking about sports, but this lady sucks.

All_Day_28
10/13/2008, 09:11 PM
Yeah that stupid hoe said Alabama can beat an NFL team.. in the infamous words of Donald Trump, "You're Fired!"