PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else end up seated in UT section?

stoopified
10/13/2008, 05:50 PM
I got my tickets from OU ticket office and saw we were in the upperdeck endzone,no big deal.Then we get to the game and we are in the UT upperdeck endzone,It made for a miserable time I want to tell you.I am sending an e-mail to OU to find out how that happened.

SoonerBacker
10/13/2008, 05:56 PM
I'm not positive, but I think it was sort of like the OU section in the saxet endzone right behind the goal posts. That is to compensate for the ramp. We noticed that the scoreboard in the OU end cut into some seats. Maybe they gave us those seats in the saxet end, upper deck to compensate for the seats we lost due to the scoreboard. :confused:

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 05:57 PM
BV probably

tbl
10/13/2008, 07:05 PM
I got my tickets from OU ticket office and saw we were in the upperdeck endzone,no big deal.Then we get to the game and we are in the UT upperdeck endzone,It made for a miserable time I want to tell you.I am sending an e-mail to OU to find out how that happened.

Dude, there's no excuse for that. Getting there and having seen that, all you needed to do was go to the comparable seats on the OU side and look for some whorns. They'd have traded and all would have been right.... cept for the whole losing thing.

nativesooner
10/13/2008, 11:37 PM
OU did put those seats there to make up for the ones missing on our side due to the video board. The sad part is that the ones that got those are probably long time donors.

lloyd45
10/13/2008, 11:38 PM
Dude, there's no excuse for that. Getting there and having seen that, all you needed to do was go to the comparable seats on the OU side and look for some whorns. They'd have traded and all would have been right.... cept for the whole losing thing.

wow thats a good point

StoopTroup
10/14/2008, 12:13 AM
You might need a cattle prod to coax them however...

Eddie Adams
10/14/2008, 11:34 AM
I was given a free ticket in the whorn section by friends. I didn't want to sit there, but free is free. I still tried to trade for an OU ticket outside the stadium, but scalpers wanted me to kick in way too much cash.

Anyway, when I got to my "seat" (which was seat #1, on the end), the row was full and the ****ers wouldn't move down for me. I finally gave up and went to the OU side and stood in the aisle most of the game. Never again, F whorn fans.

boomersooner24
10/14/2008, 11:59 AM
Anyway, when I got to my "seat" (which was seat #1, on the end), the row was full and the ****ers wouldn't move down for me. I finally gave up and went to the OU side and stood in the aisle most of the game. Never again, F whorn fans.

Why didn't you just go to one of the Dallas cops. I'm sure the cops would have made them move if you just showed em your ticket

Taxman71
10/14/2008, 12:01 PM
The stadium seating map is on the back of the tickets and OU always is on the ramp end. I have had those seats before and traded them weeks before the game to get on the OU side.

Eddie Adams
10/14/2008, 12:49 PM
Why didn't you just go to one of the Dallas cops. I'm sure the cops would have made them move if you just showed em your ticketThey were already giving me ****, if I had involved the cops it would've been 10x worse for the remainder of the game. I was looking for a reason to leave the whorn section anyway.

MichiganSooner
10/14/2008, 01:43 PM
It is a lousy feeling sitting in the middle of a bunch of opposing fans. And that is what happened to us at the Big 12 Championship game. Nothing but K-Staters all around. Is there a way to get big 12 tickets in the "OU section" or is there even such sections. I got tickets on Ticketmaster and did not know which ones to accept and which ones to turn down. Any tips on this?