PDA

View Full Version : Sick of Aggie Lite Fans

SoonerBacker
10/13/2008, 04:44 PM
I have had to take more crap off of oSucks fans today than I heard from Whorn fans during my entire weekend in Dallas. I walked in this morning and there were 3 of them standing in the hall to greet me with their "we are undefeated and OU isn't" line of excrement! They're always telling me that I should pull for the cow-pokers when they aren't playing the Sooners. They always spout off about "State Pride." But let the SOONERS lose a game to ANYONE, and they act as though they were are the ones with 7 NCs!

Orange Makes Me Puke!!! All shades of it!!!! :mad:

badger
10/13/2008, 04:45 PM
Two words:

:) See how easy it is to turn a cocky Poke into an enraged one?

meoveryouxinfinity
10/13/2008, 04:54 PM
Let 'em have it. You know how uncommon it is?

Just mention how we're still ranked ahead of them after losing to our real rival this weekend. Why? Because we're OU.

Oh and remind them that last year they said that football was stupid, and their wrestling was awesomeness and those NCs are important.

DeadSolidPerfect
10/13/2008, 04:54 PM
Better get used to it, I have a feeling we'll be hearing a lot more of the same. Of course when the aggies I know say these things it sounds like this,.........Baaa, baa, baaaaaaa, moooo, moo ,baaa, baa, baaaaaaaaaaa, moooooooooo, burp!!

badger
10/13/2008, 05:01 PM
Hmm... more paydirt includes...

16... as in 16 wins in our entire "storied" history throughout this "rivlary" for the Pokes. This is even worse that aTm versus saxet, if I am not mistaken.

Zero, as in ZERO wins in Stillwater against OU when OSU is a ranked team. None of their *snicker* sixteen wins over us have come when OSU is ranked.

Finally, if those two drastic measures of phail do not work, you can hammer another big ZER-O home to ZERO STATE (hey, they use it for us, so why not use it for them, too?)

ZERO Big 12 conference titles in football. ZERO BCS game appearances. ZERO south division titles and ZEEEEERRRRRR-O wins over OU when Mike Gundy is their coach.

Red October
10/13/2008, 05:43 PM
Dude, I ran into a OSU fan wearing a Barry Sanders jersey at the San Francisco Zoo today. I swear, they are crawling out of the woodwork!

SoonerBacker
10/13/2008, 05:48 PM
I let em have it with all of the FACTS. But they are still driving me crazy. One gave me a ZERO- State hat today. He had written "Thought you could use a hat for a REAL football team" on the bill. I wrote "Still Sucks" under the O-State logo and gave it back to him.

Coming out of the woodwork is for sure! Had one wearing an orange OSU jacket today. She has told me previously that she doesn't care for football.

GAWD! They are worthless!!!!

badger
10/13/2008, 06:44 PM
Meh, I'm sure a few of us were in hiding during the 90s with Schmellon and Boo. Let them enjoy it... it won't last :D

froneal
10/13/2008, 06:56 PM
I overheard my boss at work today say something like "I'm definitely a hater. I like when the cowboys win but I love to see OU fall from their pedestal." I guess she forgets I'm an OU grad. That's OK. Let 'em have their moment in the sun. It'll all get sorted out by December.

PalmBeachSooner1
10/13/2008, 07:15 PM
What's funny is that as soon as you leave the state no one hardly knows anything about that school other than their coach screaming his age!

rainiersooner
10/13/2008, 08:08 PM
I overheard my boss at work today say something like "I'm definitely a hater. I like when the cowboys win but I love to see OU fall from their pedestal." I guess she forgets I'm an OU grad. That's OK. Let 'em have their moment in the sun. It'll all get sorted out by December.

Did you tell her you quit??

tommieharris91
10/13/2008, 08:23 PM
Ask them what channel their next game is on.

Leroy Lizard
10/13/2008, 09:00 PM
If you have given them grief in the past, then this is what you get in return.

bluedogok
10/13/2008, 09:27 PM
I just wonder how many points they are going to score before snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against UT AGAIN this year......

OSUAggie
10/13/2008, 09:31 PM
I just wonder how many points they are going to score before snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against UT AGAIN this year......

sooner13f
10/13/2008, 09:37 PM
I have had to take more crap off of oSucks fans today than I heard from Whorn fans during my entire weekend in Dallas. I walked in this morning and there were 3 of them standing in the hall to greet me with their "we are undefeated and OU isn't" line of excrement! They're always telling me that I should pull for the cow-pokers when they aren't playing the Sooners. They always spout off about "State Pride." But let the SOONERS lose a game to ANYONE, and they act as though they were are the ones with 7 NCs!

Orange Makes Me Puke!!! All shades of it!!!! :mad:

Come on man. Let them have it and take it like a champ. They spend their lives in the shadow of the great Sooner Nation. Im getting it from the short horns I work with. I dont like it but they are and we are not...

mojorisen2014
10/13/2008, 10:04 PM
This morning at work an ostate fan had 2 car flags on his ride when he showed up and he hadnt had them before. There ought to be a Man rule that you cant fly car flags until gameday unless you are on a roadtrip to an away game or your team is playing for the national title then you can fly them for 7 days prior to that game.

CtheB
10/13/2008, 10:09 PM
Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

sooner518
10/13/2008, 10:28 PM
here's another number I like to throw at them:

63 - The number of games that OSU would have to win in a row against OU before the series is tied.

Jacie
10/14/2008, 06:12 AM
Until OUr team beats their team or their guys pull one of the infamous chokes, you gotta be gracious and take it. Heck, you might even enjoy a little camaraderie till then. Try this, thank them for knocking Chase Daniel out of Heisman consideration (3 picks and I ain't counting the nose variety vs. the aggs on Saturday).

Sooner in Tampa
10/14/2008, 06:16 AM
This is all the more reason that I feel like such a whore for rooting for them on Sat night.

I am emotionally scarred...and may never recover.

SoonerJack
10/14/2008, 07:47 AM
Ask them what channel their next game is on.

lol

Try this, thank them for knocking Chase Daniel out of Heisman consideration (3 picks and I ain't counting the nose variety vs. the aggs on Saturday).

Chase Daniel had 4 picks. I count the one he threw on the 2-point conversion. NCAA rules can suck it.
=====
All of the MU fans are trying to play off this loss like it is no big deal and they are still on track for all their goals and yada yada yada.

Sooner in Tampa
10/14/2008, 08:05 AM
=====
All of the MU fans are trying to play off this loss like it is no big deal and they are still on track for all their goals and yada yada yada.
The worst part about it is that they are right...MU is still on track to win the North and play in the Big XII CG. OUr loss hurts much worse.

OUDoc
10/14/2008, 08:19 AM
here's another number I like to throw at them:

63 - The number of games that OSU would have to win in a row against OU before the series is tied.
I like to remind my uncle (an osu fan) that osu could beat us in football every year until he dies and he'd still never live long enough to see them even up the series (unless he lives to be about 120).

Jack T.
10/14/2008, 08:24 AM
Just mention how we're still ranked ahead of them after losing to our real rival this weekend. Why? Because we're OU.

I did *exactly* that yesterday morning. They were crowing about winning and being ranked in the top 10. . .I reminded them that we lost and were *still* ranked ahead of them.

StoopTroup
10/14/2008, 08:25 AM
Don't worry pokes....

yOUr a$$ whooping is coming...

Don't soil yourselves....

ouwasp
10/14/2008, 08:32 AM
I teach 8th graders; I swear, the little aggies were more pumped about OU losing than OSU beating #3 Mizzou...

To make matters worse, the guy next door to me is a cocky Texas fan... :mad:

This too shall pass.

Theskipster
10/14/2008, 08:49 AM
Don't worry pokes....

yOUr a$$ whooping is coming...

Don't soil yourselves....

Unless Gundy decides to put a receiver in the slot to attack the middle.

soonerx
10/14/2008, 09:12 AM
After their aTm game a poke friend of mine had a Facebook status that said "is recovering from her day at College Station. Too many aggies". I LOL'd at the unintentional irony.

StoopTroup
10/14/2008, 09:15 AM

Get over it.

Seriously.

I don't like losing to them either...but you have to man up.

badger
10/14/2008, 09:16 AM
It could be worse - they could be aTm Aggie fans yelling at you every two seconds to UNCOVER!!!!!

Theskipster
10/14/2008, 09:48 AM
Get over it.

Seriously.

I don't like losing to them either...but you have to man up.

Manning up doesn't mean refusing to see something just because you don't like it. That's what children do.

Linebacker in the middle is a major weakness of this team right now. And OSU has the personnel to exploit it.

Sooner in Tampa
10/14/2008, 09:53 AM
Linebacker in the middle is a major weakness of this team right now. And OSU has the personnel to exploit it.
We shall see. We don't play the agroids until November...I will worry about it then...right now, I am concerned about Kansas and Eating Manginos

madillsoonerfan5353
10/14/2008, 09:54 AM
I know what your talking about, I have the biggest OSWho TOOL that works for me!!! Yesterday he came to work with a Texas hat on with his OSWho shirt!! He said he owns every hat in the Big 12 except an OU one!!!

What a TOOL!!!!

:gary:

madillsoonerfan5353
10/14/2008, 09:55 AM
It was a good win for them IMO!!!

:pop:

badger
10/14/2008, 10:00 AM
One of my bosses is from OSU and I congratulated her on the win.

Please remember that OSU doesn't see as much success as OU does in football and congratulate them back. We all know that 6-0 teams don't stay undefeated usually, as we've been 6-0 many times. This is a new experience for them, so be kind for the disappointment of their first loss is looming and we all know it.

This week is their week - but the Big 12 trophy still belongs to us.

(and if it matters, and Bob Stoops' M&M's occupying it remind you once again that it doesn't, that little crappy Bedl@m trophy also resides in Norman)

mdklatt
10/14/2008, 10:15 AM

Or field a kick return team. :mad: :O

humblesooner
10/14/2008, 10:36 AM
I know what your talking about, I have the biggest OSWho TOOL that works for me!!! Yesterday he came to work with a Texas hat on with his OSWho shirt!! He said he owns every hat in the Big 12 except an OU one!!!

What a TOOL!!!!

:gary:

That would make them a fan of "I Hate OU". A hat for their team every week.

StoopTroup
10/14/2008, 10:40 AM
Manning up doesn't mean refusing to see something just because you don't like it. That's what children do.

Linebacker in the middle is a major weakness of this team right now. And OSU might have the personnel to exploit it.

Fixed.

No children post like you do.

Stop aggying up the thread...

I'm pretty sure Bob and his Staff will have an answer for your concern.

tommieharris91
10/14/2008, 12:13 PM

Or field a kick return team. :mad: :O

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure Mangino knows how to exploit both of those.

StoopTroup
10/14/2008, 01:36 PM
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure Mangino knows how to exploit both of those.

Kind of why I was saying....man up....move on...

We have a Home Field to defend Saturday.

misplacedsooner
10/14/2008, 01:46 PM
dont feel too bad, i live and work in stillwater and have to put up with it daily but thats okay, i enjoy the looks on their faces the day and week after bedlam. on a side note i do sign ups and do a bedlam bet every year.. the loser(o-state) has to wear the winners shirt for a week to school. its nice to see a sea of crimson for a week. they also have to tell me how great ou is everytime they see me. ive had several coaches kids in crimson over the years...what fun!!

GO44POKES
10/14/2008, 10:19 PM
Me too;) :texan:

sooner59
10/14/2008, 10:22 PM
If I hear "Pistols Firing!" one more time, im gonna puke. Also, I just heard this. The color commentator for OSU said their win over Mizzou was the biggest road win in the history of OSU football. Really? If so, then that is just sad.

OSUAggie
10/14/2008, 10:45 PM
If I hear "Pistols Firing!" one more time, im gonna puke. Also, I just heard this. The color commentator for OSU said their win over Mizzou was the biggest road win in the history of OSU football. Really? If so, then that is just sad.

Road wins over the #2 team in the country while undefeated and/or in the top-25 are kind of hard to come by in Stillwater.

OU, for instance, is 1-2 in such games (however, while ranked, you guys are 3-1 against #1, mostly thanks to Switzer owning Nebraska).

JLEW1818
10/14/2008, 10:47 PM
As long as we don't have the same type colors as the Longhorns.

OUMonster
10/16/2008, 07:45 PM
Do they even TRY to hide their penis envy? http://orangethenewred.com/t--shirt.html

SOONERxWife73
10/16/2008, 08:40 PM
let 'em have their 15 mins. this too will pass.

Stoop Dawg
10/16/2008, 10:52 PM
Road wins over the #2 team in the country while undefeated and/or in the top-25 are kind of hard to come by in Stillwater.

They are hard to come by anywhere. That was an impressive win.

That said, OU beat that same team (pretty much) twice last year. Not on their home field, but TWICE none-the-less. That's pretty impressive too.

Both teams are having a great year.