PDA

View Full Version : This will be unpopular I'm sure but

boomermagic
10/13/2008, 01:46 PM
I think texas might be the best team in the country RIGHT NOW.. Stoops will make us better because of the texas game we will get even better and we are darned good now.. I don't think there is another team in the country who could have scored 45 points against us even with the bad calls so I have to give them credit but I HATE tEXASS!!!!

CK Sooner
10/13/2008, 01:46 PM
:mad:

rainiersooner
10/13/2008, 01:47 PM
Eeeeh...next week, I'm a Chase Daniel fan.

HappyClappyMackBrown
10/13/2008, 01:47 PM
I think texas might be the best team in the country RIGHT NOW.. Stoops will make us better because of the texas game we will get even better and we are darned good now.. I don't think there is another team in the country who could have scored 45 points against us even with the bad calls so I have to give them credit but I HATE tEXASS!!!!

They are definitely the top team in the country at this point...but they do have there flaws: Secondary the most glaring. With that said, they are definitely beatable. But if they shore up there pass D, then watch out.

HappyClappyMackBrown
10/13/2008, 01:50 PM

Goodbye heisman!

boomermagic
10/13/2008, 01:51 PM

OMG I HATE HIM TOO !!!!! BUT, I guess i will be too..:mad:

The Maestro
10/13/2008, 01:52 PM
I disagree completely with this idea. What are the whorns offensive weapons? You don't think a coach will figure out how to realize they aren't that great at running, you need to hit Colt hard and, if he is throwing, it is going to 1 of 2 players 90% of the time?

Defense? Muschamp may not like stats, but I bet he doesn't enjoy looking at some of the things that happened Saturday. They have holes, big time, and if Missouri is willing to scrap the running game and air it out all day, they will give the horns fits.

I don't know who is the best, but beating the whorns seems simple, if you have the talent. Throw the ball a lot and stop three guys on offense.

sooner518
10/13/2008, 01:54 PM
i cant really argue but they're definitely beatable. I hope Booger-Eater does it this weekend but I dont think he will

Widescreen
10/13/2008, 01:54 PM
I disagree completely with this idea. What are the whorns offensive weapons? You don't think a coach will figure out how to realize they aren't that great at running, you need to hit Colt hard and, if he is throwing, it is going to 1 of 2 players 90% of the time?

Defense? Muschamp may not like stats, but I bet he doesn't enjoy looking at some of the things that happened Saturday. They have holes, big time, and if Missouri is willing to scrap the running game and air it out all day, they will give the horns fits.

I don't know who is the best, but beating the whorns seems simple, if you have the talent. Throw the ball a lot and stop three guys on offense.
Apparently we don't have the talent. If it's so easy, we would've won Saturday.

boomermagic
10/13/2008, 01:56 PM

I think maybe you are allowing your dislike of texass get in your way here.. We tried that all day and we are DARNED GOOD... Mo. may win I hope they do but IF they do it will be because they had a let down last week and texas has one against them.. We are better than Mo. and we couldn't stop texas's offense..

A Horn
10/13/2008, 01:56 PM
Wow. I was most certainly impressed with yalls squad. Doesn't seem like you guys were too impressed with Texas.

Props to the OP for the respect.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 01:57 PM
There are other teams out there that can score 40+ against OU's D. We've seen it before the past few seasons have we not?

Agree with The Maestro, the whorns offensive weapons are not that impressive, but we sure as hell made them look like it. Jordan Shipley...? You have got to be kidding.

CK Sooner
10/13/2008, 01:57 PM
Wow. I was most certainly impressed with yalls squad. Doesn't seem like you guys were too impressed with Texas.

I was impressed.

:rolleyes:

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 01:59 PM

Props to the OP for the respect.

More pissed about our once again clueless defense then I was impressed by what the whorns did.

You guys were smart enough though to keep throwing to the guy we refused to cover. :mad:

A Horn
10/13/2008, 02:02 PM
Jordan Shipley was a record setting Texas high school player, and one of the highest ranked WRs coming out of Texas when he graduated IIRC.

He has been hurt a lot, but I was more surprised to find out people didn't think much of him. He is nails. Never drops balls, never gets called for flags, and is a great blocker. He holds our field goals, too, which gives us great felxibility, and as far as football IQ goes, he is the man.

boomermagic
10/13/2008, 02:04 PM
There are other teams out there that can score 40+ against OU's D. We've seen it before the past few seasons have we not?

Agree with The Maestro, the whorns offensive weapons are not that impressive, but we sure as hell made them look like it. Jordan Shipley...? You have got to be kidding.

texas is the only one who has scored any substantial amount whatsoever THIS SEASON against THIS DEFENSE.. Like I said I hate em but they are good.

OUthunder
10/13/2008, 02:04 PM

So are ya gonna pick your nose and eat the booger too?

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:05 PM
Jordan Shipley was a record setting Texas high school player, and one of the highest ranked WRs coming out of Texas when he graduated IIRC.

He has been hurt a lot, but I was more surprised to find out people didn't think much of him. He is nails. Never drops balls, never gets called for flags, and is a great blocker. He holds our field goals, too, which gives us great felxibility, and as far as football IQ goes, he is the man.

He knew enough to keep running to that open spot in the middle of the field.

Position Limit
10/13/2008, 02:05 PM
we were so overrated coming into this game it was ridiculous. it's not too hard to out play our defense with a little bit of talent. texas has a mickey mouse offense and made us look silly. i'll have to wait until they play missouri and ok state to determine just how good texas is.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:06 PM
texas is the only one who has scored any substantial amount whatsoever THIS SEASON against THIS DEFENSE.. Like I said I hate em but they are good.

Season ain't over my friend, we're due for another meltdown or two if recent history is any indicator.

A Horn
10/13/2008, 02:07 PM
texas has a mickey mouse offense and made us look silly.

What do you mean by that?

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:07 PM

He means it's not very complicated and yet we still couldn't defend the damn thing.

A Horn
10/13/2008, 02:09 PM
He means it's not very complicated and yet we still couldn't defend the damn thing.

I see.

The Maestro
10/13/2008, 02:10 PM
Apparently we don't have the talent. If it's so easy, we would've won Saturday.

Talent has never been the question. Scheme? That's another story.

I have all the faith in the world in Brian Jackson and Franks to play some man to man. Keep mixing it up. Do the same thing and even Greg Davis can figure out..."hmmm...the middle of the field from the LOS to about ten yards downfield is wide open!" That never changed apparently since the whorns scored 25 points on their last four possessions.

Position Limit
10/13/2008, 02:13 PM

your running backs suck (except for saturday), and most you your plays are colt running around looking for a guy 6 yards downfield to throw it to. or just run it. it's a poor man's vince young. dont get me wrong, it seems to work for you guys. i'd like to see it against a real defense, but that doesn't exist in the big 12 so maybe a bowl game.

BigTip
10/13/2008, 02:14 PM
I don't want Mizzou to beat Texas. If they do, it will make us look worse. There needs to be a little time in between Texas beating us and them losing a couple of times.

Let OSU and Tech beat'em. Or maybe Kansas. Lots of opportunity left.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:16 PM
I don't want Mizzou to beat Texas. If they do, it will make us look worse. There needs to be a little time in between Texas beating us and them losing a couple of times.

Let OSU and Tech beat'em. Or maybe Kansas. Lots of opportunity left.

Bull ****! I hate Texas and so should every other Sooner fan. As such we should hope Texas loses every week.

Besides that our very own defense made us look bad, not anything that Texas did.

Position Limit
10/13/2008, 02:23 PM
Bull ****! I hate Texas and so should every other Sooner fan. As such we should hope Texas loses every week.

Besides that our very own defense made us look bad, not anything that Texas did.

i agree. and the delusions of us going to the champ game are getting old. with this defense there are other things to wish for. eff texas i hope the lose to baylor.

A Horn
10/13/2008, 02:24 PM
your running backs suck (except for saturday), and most you your plays are colt running around looking for a guy 6 yards downfield to throw it to. or just run it. it's a poor man's vince young. dont get me wrong, it seems to work for you guys. i'd like to see it against a real defense, but that doesn't exist in the big 12 so maybe a bowl game.

We are averaging 46 points a game...

The RBs are problematic, it was Chris' first shot to start as the premiere back, and I thought he did fine against a good run D, which got hurt late. Sorry to hear about #8(Reynolds?), kills me when players get hurt. In this game especially, the same reason I was pumped to see Granger return; have to beat OU at full strength to make the loudest statement.

Colt is completing 79.4% of his passes. So whatever he is doing, its working.

I was under the impression we played a real D this weekend. I hope that is just your frustration and not the truth. I was happy to think we had thumped a very good defense.

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 02:26 PM
Somebody is going to figure ya'll out, just like we get figured out every year. Missouri will hold Texas to 40 points, but they will also score 43.

Oklahoma clearly has more talent then Texas this year, Texas was just the better team that day.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:28 PM
We are averaging 46 points a game...

The RBs are problematic, it was Chris' first shot to start as the premiere back, and I thought he did fine against a good run D, which got hurt late. Sorry to hear about #8(Reynolds?), kills me when players get hurt. In this game especially, the same reason I was pumped to see Granger return; have to beat OU at full strength to make the loudest statement.

Colt is completing 79.4% of his passes. So whatever he is doing, its working.

I was under the impression we played a real D this weekend. I hope that is just your frustration and not the truth. I was happy to think we had thumped a very good defense.

Our defense is very good when we play people that we overmatch with talent. When we play another team with similiar talent, such as you guys, our poor defensive schemes and inability to adjust during the game on the part of our coaches cost us.

A Horn
10/13/2008, 02:29 PM
Somebody is going to figure ya'll out, just like we get figured out every year. Missouri will hold Texas to 40 points, but they will also score 43.

Oklahoma clearly has more talent then Texas this year, Texas was just the better team that day.

I will agree you guys have more NFL prospects than we do right now. That's why it was so huge for us to win this one.

I'm not as sold on Mizzou or Oklahoma State as I was three days ago. They both have terrible defenses and they combined only scored 51 points. I don't see Mizzou scoring that much on us.

Maclin doesn't frighten me near as much as Manny Johnson did. Mizzou has fewer weapons to contain, I don't think they score as often as yall did. But what do I know.

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 02:30 PM
Where are all the BV supporters now?????

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 02:31 PM
I will agree you guys have more NFL prospects than we do right now. That's why it was so huge for us to win this one.

I'm not as sold on Mizzou or Oklahoma State as I was three days ago. They both have terrible defenses and they combined only scored 51 points. I don't see Mizzou scoring that much on us.

Maclin doesn't frighten me near as much as Manny Johnson did. Mizzou has fewer weapons to contain, I don't think they score as often as yall did. But what do I know.

Don't get me wrong I hate Chase Daniel. But that dude is pissed and I think ya'll are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:32 PM
Where are all the BV supporters now?????

They're not coming on posting "fire Venables!" as a joke anymore, that's for sure.

...and the whole time they were doing it those first few games I knew in the back of my mind what would eventually happen, though I hoped it wouldn't.

A Horn
10/13/2008, 02:32 PM
Our defense is very good when we play people that we overmatch with talent. When we play another team with similiar talent, such as you guys, our poor defensive schemes and inability to adjust during the game on the part of our coaches cost us.

In the lead up to this game, we were hearing a lot about how invinceable your D was, so that was basically all I knew.

There are some darn good players on that side of the ball at your school.

I was too caught up in the game by the offenses to pay too much attention to what was going wrong with yall, but I appreciate you appeasing my curiosity.

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 02:33 PM
Nic. Harris is not leading the backfield. I'm not blaming him, but he was better last year.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:35 PM
In the lead up to this game, we were hearing a lot about how invinceable your D was, so that was basically all I knew.

I was too caught up in the game by the offenses to pay too much attention to what was going wrong with yall, but I appreciate you appeasing my curiosity.

We all hoped this would be the year we avoided the defensive meltdowns we've experienced a couple of times each year since Mike Stoops left. Sadly this is not the year, and I fear it won't be until Venables is gone, and the problem with that is no one thinks Bob will get rid of or demote him.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:36 PM

Exactly, I don't think it's a "player" problem.

A Horn
10/13/2008, 02:37 PM
Don't get me wrong I hate Chase Daniel. But that dude is pissed and I think ya'll are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Then maybe he shouldn't have thrown all those picks! haha jk

Mizzou scares me, as do Tech, Ok State and Kansas(to a lesser extent). Any of those teams could beat us, but coming into this week, I thought for sure Mizzou would be expected to. I don't think that is the case any longer, and for good reason.

He has trouble when pressured. One of the reasons I've been reluctant to get behind Daniels as elite was the fact that they only played two teams last year. One, a decent Kansas which didn't have to play OU or Texas and didn't even belong on the field with Mizzou, and then they played yall twice. And couldn't manage to prove they belonged in any part of either game.

Anyway, I'm pretty much going to worry to death about every game we play. mizzou could very well beat us, but my feeligns on the situation have changed since the loss to Okie State.

I am sure he is quite ready to come out and make up for that loss in his home state gaianst the team "that passed on him"

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 02:38 PM
I miss SuperRoy

Position Limit
10/13/2008, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=A Horn;2443450]In the lead up to this game, we were hearing a lot about how invinceable your D was, so that was basically all I knew.QUOTE]

you were hearing this from the same people that keep try to figure out mathematical ways to make it to the champ game with our swiss cheese defense.

Johnny Utah
10/13/2008, 02:39 PM

There are some very darn good players on that side of the ball at OU. It's unfortunately the coaching (or a lack thereof).

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:41 PM
I miss SuperRoy

Before you say that just remember: with Venables as DC Roy would be 10-15 yards off the LOS playing two deep zone. :mad:

I dare say that with BV as DC SuperRoy would not have been SuperRoy.

A Horn
10/13/2008, 02:42 PM
Exactly, I don't think it's a "player" problem.

I see. The way you guys beat us 2000-2004; it has just been engrained in my head as what a great D coach Stoops is. I guess Mike gets a lot of that credit. But still, wouldn't have occurred to me as a scheme problem.

I felt the same way you guys did eysterday though. I just felt like you were repeatedly killing us with the same stuff; but had to chalk it up to how awesome Bradford looked.

soonerlaw
10/13/2008, 02:42 PM
Anyone here think our d got winded b/c the offense kept getting stopped? I haven't seen the time of possession, but man, it seems Texas has the ball alot longer.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 02:45 PM
Anyone here think our d got winded b/c the offense kept getting stopped? I haven't seen the time of possession, but man, it seems Texas has the ball alot longer.

The offense scored 35 points!!! The offense was not the problem!!!

...and if the defense wants to get off the field, then freakin stop somebody!!!

Position Limit

who cares if they got winded? get in better shape. we ran the no huddle last year and lost 3 games because of this defense. that's such a lame excuse too. "they got winded". no they got lit up. again.

A Horn

Yes. We had a lot more TOP IIRC. Like 36-24 maybe

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 02:51 PM
NO because ya'lls DC knows how to manage a defense.

soonerlaw
10/13/2008, 02:59 PM
that is true, our D did not really stop Texas all game. Every time they had the ball, they marched down the field and made 1st downs; but I still don't think our offense helped by all those 3 and outs.

HopeSpringsEternal
10/13/2008, 04:12 PM
They're not coming on posting "fire Venables!" as a joke anymore, that's for sure.

...and the whole time they were doing it those first few games I knew in the back of my mind what would eventually happen, though I hoped it wouldn't.

True that, after I kept getting flack for calling out the D when they were clearly making mistakes that better teams would exploit I just sat back and enjoyed the nonsense. And waited...

It didn't take long to be proven right. That's freaking sad given the type of talent at OU.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/13/2008, 04:13 PM
Texas played their A++++ game. Especially on defense.

stoopified
10/13/2008, 04:15 PM
Eeeeh...next week, I'm a Chase Daniel fan.Not me I hope Chase goes out and his backup leads the Tigers to victory over the Puke Orange Cows.

hobbes2702
10/13/2008, 04:56 PM
I think yall's did got tired which is what opened up the run game. And the Texas D played great. You guys offense was very good early but got completely shut down in the 4th quarter. And you guys are not giving us enough credit. Texas has a great offense. Shipley and Quan are both very good WRs and Colt is one of the best QBs in the country. Also we have one of the best OLines in the nation. The O knew what they wanted to do and did it. And the Texas D deserves credit too. Yall have a very good OLine but Kindle and Orakpo were excellent all game.

Mizzou is gonna have trouble with the Texas pass rush. And they won't be able to stop the Texas O at home. It will be a good game but I think the final will be around 42-31 or something close to that.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/13/2008, 05:04 PM
I think yall's did got tired which is what opened up the run game. And the Texas D played great. You guys offense was very good early but got completely shut down in the 4th quarter. And you guys are not giving us enough credit. Texas has a great offense. Shipley and Quan are both very good WRs and Colt is one of the best QBs in the country. Also we have one of the best OLines in the nation. The O knew what they wanted to do and did it. And the Texas D deserves credit too. Yall have a very good OLine but Kindle and Orakpo were excellent all game.

Mizzou is gonna have trouble with the Texas pass rush. And they won't be able to stop the Texas O at home. It will be a good game but I think the final will be around 42-31 or something close to that.

Call me crazy, but Texas's offense is not all that spectacular. Coming into Big XII league, OU will face two offenses as good or better than Texas: Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. I will even so far as to say that Missouri's offense is better than Texas's.
Texas has Shipley. We couldn't stop him and therefore we lost. Texas's defense surprised me immensely and got the job done in the fourth quarter.
When we play Oklahoma State we will face a VERY balanced attack. Zac Robinson can run the ball better than Colt McCoy. Kendall Hunter can run better than all of Texas and Oklahoma's running backs combined. Dez Bryant is better than Quan Crosby. I doubt their O line is as good as Texas's, but they have wonderful skill players--as does Texas Tech and Missouri.

Texas might have a top 15 offense, but fault goes to our defense. If we don't shape up we will lose to a MUCH better Oklahoma State team.

MojoRisen
10/13/2008, 05:24 PM
I want a rematch- that game reminded me of the Nebraska OU 35-30 greatest game ever played.

I was impressed with the Texas Oline- Pressure the QB is essential and we were not able to do it --- especially when we went to 3 down players.

Momentum was key- Texas hit back every opportunity they had- and were the underdogs... Next time I think it could be a different outcome.

Venables is running out of excuses- regardless of if he is a good coach- this is Oklahoma and we need to step up on D in a big game aside from Mizzou once in a while..

PalmBeachSooner
10/13/2008, 05:25 PM

Well, we were the #1 team going into the game knowing all of that and we couldn't accomplish any of it. I guess that means we don't have the talent.

boomermagic
10/13/2008, 05:34 PM
Well, we were the #1 team going into the game knowing all of that and we couldn't accomplish any of it. I guess that means we don't have the talent.

We have some of the best talent in the country... I agree with the posters who say Venables is not getting the job done.. He really never has when faced with a very good offensive coach on the other team.. Mo. is the exception.. Mike Stoops is one of IF NOT the best D coach in America..

The Maestro
10/13/2008, 05:56 PM

You can have all the talent in the world, but if you don't scheme right you can't win against a good team that is playing well. It wasn't rocket science, folks. We weren't facing Norm Chow. This was Greg Davis, as maligned as any assistant in college football when he doesn't have VY there to zone read. He saw a flaw. He exposed it. And he wisely kept going back to it when we did NOTHING to stop it or adjust to it.

hobbes2702
10/13/2008, 06:35 PM
Call me crazy, but Texas's offense is not all that spectacular. Coming into Big XII league, OU will face two offenses as good or better than Texas: Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. I will even so far as to say that Missouri's offense is better than Texas's.
Texas has Shipley. We couldn't stop him and therefore we lost. Texas's defense surprised me immensely and got the job done in the fourth quarter.
When we play Oklahoma State we will face a VERY balanced attack. Zac Robinson can run the ball better than Colt McCoy. Kendall Hunter can run better than all of Texas and Oklahoma's running backs combined. Dez Bryant is better than Quan Crosby. I doubt their O line is as good as Texas's, but they have wonderful skill players--as does Texas Tech and Missouri.

Texas might have a top 15 offense, but fault goes to our defense. If we don't shape up we will lose to a MUCH better Oklahoma State team.

Call me crazy but Texas has a damn good offense led by one of the best QBs in the country. Ok. Stae, Tech, and Mizzou, all have very good offenses as well (Who has a better one is debateable) but to say Texas doesn't have one of the best Os in the country is asinine. And Greg Davis has been criticized but look at what he has done with Texas. He has consistently produced a top 15 offense almost every year. He was much maligned because he has been afraid to go for it in the past but he went for it yesterday and it worked. Anf you act like Shipley and Cosby are scrubs when they have been two of the most productive WRs in America this year and have been very good in years past when given the oppurtuninty. Texas has a very legit O and your D struggled but to say Texas wasn't good and isn't good is ridiculous and only is said because you are pissed off at how good they were when you thought they didn't stand a chance.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 06:39 PM
Call me crazy but Texas has a damn good offense led by one of the best QBs in the country. Ok. Stae, Tech, and Mizzou, all have very good offenses as well (Who has a better one is debateable) but to say Texas doesn't have one of the best Os in the country is asinine. And Greg Davis has been criticized but look at what he has done with Texas. He has consistently produced a top 15 offense almost every year. He was much maligned because he has been afraid to go for it in the past but he went for it yesterday and it worked. Anf you act like Shipley and Cosby are scrubs when they have been two of the most productive WRs in America this year and have been very good in years past when given the oppurtuninty. Texas has a very legit O and your D struggled but to say Texas wasn't good and isn't good is ridiculous and only is said because you are pissed off at how good they were when you thought they didn't stand a chance.

Greg Davis went for it? You guys made a living throwing 5-6 yard passes that we were too ignorant to adjust to and cover. Don't confuse our DC's cluelessness with Greg Davis going for it, or you guys having a great offense, or for that matter your WR's being very good.

hobbes2702
10/13/2008, 06:41 PM
Yea he went for it. If you have watched our O you know that we threw more deep balls yesterday then we have all season and the big thing was he didn't give up on the run game.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 06:42 PM
Yea he went for it. If you have watched our O you know that we threw more deep balls yesterday then we have all season and the big thing was he didn't give up on the run game.

How is not giving up on the run game "going for it?"

...and how many deep balls did you throw? 1 or 2.

hobbes2702
10/13/2008, 06:45 PM
Because for the first time in a while he realized that we could run the ball on you and he did it. More often than not GD has not been one to let the RB go and finish the game in a close game. He saw a weakness and exploited it late in the game. And we threw deep 3 or 4 times if I remember correctly and we have not thrown deep that many times in a game since Limas Sweed was healthy in 2006

PLaw
10/13/2008, 07:15 PM

Yeah, I thought we would dust off one of the game plans from the Brad Smith mizzery, VY I, or any of the tech affairs and shut them down. Contain the QB, keep the ball in front of you, and make the tackle.

Oh well.

BOOMER

JLEW1818
10/13/2008, 07:20 PM
I'm not worried at all. The whole world thought that Oklahoma, Georgia, USC were all going to go undefeated. Teams will lose, its just how it is. And I still think a 1 loss Oklahoma can sneak into the championship game.

****. We might be ranked number 1 going into the big 12 championship, what would we have been if we didn't lose to Tech last year? number 1, with one loss.

I know Texas would have to lose 2 games for that to happen but still

This is not Texas best team of the decade. I'd take both rose bowl teams over this year. Colt will die down

rainiersooner
10/13/2008, 07:33 PM

You did not beat us with the deep ball. You beat us in the slot - 5/8 yds off the LOS over and over and over again. Heck, if we would have brought the safeties up to cover the middle and then gotten beat deep, at least I would have understood our scheme. But to let Shipley pitch tent in the same place over and over again...look, congratulations to you guys...but this was a failure to adjust by Venables.

CK Sooner
10/13/2008, 07:33 PM
You did not beat us with the deep ball. You beat us in the slot - 5/8 yds off the LOS over and over and over again. Heck, if we would have brought the safeties up to cover the middle and then gotten beat deep, at least I would have understood our scheme. But to let Shipley pitch tent in the same place over and over again...look, congratulations to you guys...but this was a failure to adjust by Venables.

Brandon Crow

http://videos.utexasclan.com/view.php?id=7059

rainiersooner
10/13/2008, 07:35 PM
So are ya gonna pick your nose and eat the booger too?

Fan, not follower. Actually, fan is probably too strong of a word. I hope Missouri wins and he throws 5 picks. How's that?

CK Sooner
10/13/2008, 07:37 PM
Fan, not follower. Actually, fan is probably too strong of a word. I hope Missouri wins and he throws 5 picks. How's that?

Sounds good.

:D