PDA

View Full Version : TexASS fans throwing debris after big plays

dmac75287
10/13/2008, 10:47 AM
In the 10 years that I've attended the game, I've always seen a couple of TexASS fans throw half empty plastic bottles either from the upper deck over to our seats? This year, a empty bottle hit a guy in the lower section and he left his seat and my assumption was he was either hurt or he went to the upper section to kick some butt. Hopefully it was the later of the two.

sooneron
10/13/2008, 10:56 AM
I remember getting hit back in 88.

85sooners
10/25/2008, 11:28 PM
:eek:

lloyd45
10/25/2008, 11:36 PM
Nobody should act like that and its completely embarrassing to have poor sportsmanship, with that said, are you trying to make the argument that only Texas fans act that way?

Lextx97
10/25/2008, 11:39 PM
The guy I was sitting next to went over to the OSU section and punched a little old lady wearing a Poke shirt. I scolded him but he threatened me too, so I backed off. Then his friends starting taunting the lady's five-year old grandson. I was shocked. I heard that Texass students were even bar-b-queing some OSU fan's dog. Those saxeT fans are the worst. :roll eyes:

85sooners
10/25/2008, 11:42 PM
The guy I was sitting next to went over to the OSU section and punched a little old lady wearing a Poke shirt. I scolded him but he threatened me too, so I backed off. Then his friends starting taunting the lady's five-year old grandson. I was shocked. I heard that Texass students were even bar-b-queing some OSU fan's dog. Those saxeT fans are the worst. :roll eyes::gary: bastards

Flagstaffsooner
10/26/2008, 08:19 AM
The guy I was sitting next to went over to the OSU section and punched a little old lady wearing a Poke shirt. I scolded him but he threatened me too, so I backed off. Then his friends starting taunting the lady's five-year old grandson. I was shocked. I heard that Texass students were even bar-b-queing some OSU fan's dog. Those saxeT fans are the worst. :roll eyes:Thank you whorn, my neg spekker was getting rusty.

Lextx97
10/26/2008, 10:41 AM
Thank you whorn, my neg spekker was getting rusty.

Don't mention it. Glad I could help. Duck though, I'm chunking an empty of Jack Daniel's at ya.

85sooners
10/26/2008, 10:51 AM
:rolleyes: