PDA

View Full Version : Alabama can claim their 239th MNC!

sooner59
10/12/2008, 07:21 PM
The Only Original and Unaltered
BCS Computer Rankings...

Showing Which Teams Have Accomplished the Most to Date

Alabama Rolls to 6-0 and the #1 Ranking

http://www.andersonsports.com/football/ACF_frnk.html

Sabanball
10/12/2008, 09:30 PM
The Only Original and Unaltered
BCS Computer Rankings...

Showing Which Teams Have Accomplished the Most to Date

Alabama Rolls to 6-0 and the #1 Ranking

http://www.andersonsports.com/football/ACF_frnk.html

Yea, you're right--punking Georgia on their home field is really no big deal. The MSM is right--The Big 12 rules....:confused:

sooneron
10/12/2008, 09:33 PM
Yes, you are confused.

Sabanball
10/12/2008, 09:34 PM
Yes, you are confused.

This poll is dated a week ago.

sooneron
10/12/2008, 09:37 PM
Turn on your sarcasm detector smart guy.

Sabanball
10/12/2008, 09:40 PM
Turn on your sarcasm detector smart guy.

Ummm...ok.:)

Tidefan36854
10/12/2008, 09:45 PM
Ummm...ok.:)

Kind of makes you me want to start a "Dear Oklahoma" thread, how about you? Just last week we told "Goodbye, bammer. Come back to the national spotlight when you have a good team." Of course that was 45 points ago...;)

Just kidding guys!

sooneron
10/12/2008, 09:46 PM
YOu guys are dense, aren't you?

Tidefan36854
10/12/2008, 10:31 PM
YOu guys are dense, aren't you?

Yep! - and undefeated!!:P ;)

sooner59
10/12/2008, 10:42 PM
Wow....you Bama fans get offended at the drop of the hat. This has been an on-going joke here for years. Thats it. It was meant to lighten the mood for the Sooner fans around here and all of a sudden you guys are breathing fire. Woah, there. I know you got hopped by Tejas, but they will lose a game anyway, no worries there. Take it easy. You seem tense....worried about Bama staying undefeated? Just take care of business and nothing on this board should concern you much. Good luck against Ole Miss....just don't look past them. Just ask Florida.

badger
10/12/2008, 10:51 PM
My, my, so defensive for a team so undefeated, aren't we? Ah well, Tiders, if you must get yours like we got ours yesterday, please don't let it come against Lester the Molester, mkay? If there is any coach you do not want to lose to, it is the hatted one.

Sooo... see you at the Crystal Bowl game in January still? Luv ya 2!

Tidefan36854
10/12/2008, 11:26 PM
I thought the tongue sticking out and winky would illustrate that I was playing as well.

And hell yeah, of course I'm nervous about staying undefeated. Players in our conference lift weights and can run really fast remember? :D ;)

Seriously though, we have a lot of tough games left and I think we'll need some luck to go undefeated. We're definitely a lot better than we've been in recent years though, so that's good.

sooner59
10/12/2008, 11:29 PM
Tidefan, that wasn't really about you. I got your tongue and winky thing, haha. Hopefully by now Sabanball gets it too.

Tidefan36854
10/12/2008, 11:34 PM
Oh, and get it right, we just added 51 more MNC's. We took into consideration that college football started 23 years before we started playing. We took that number, and added how many titles we average per year, and added that to our total. The number would technically be 47.387 at 2.06 per year, but we ALWAYS round up!

Number 291, here we come!!:P

Tidefan36854
10/12/2008, 11:41 PM
Tidefan, that wasn't really about you. I got your tongue and winky thing, haha. Hopefully by now Sabanball gets it too.

That's cool. I started to pull up that Dear Alabama thread to mess with ya'll a little, but after a loss to a rival, I thought it would be in poor taste. Your offense looked spectacular yesterday. I little work on the defensive side of the ball, and ya'll blow them out. You guys still have very good chance to make it into the NC game.

sooner59
10/13/2008, 12:09 AM
If you can win in Baton Rouge and take care of lackluster Auburn at home, then you will probably play Florida for the chance at the title game. Your destiny is in your hands. All I can say is wish your team luck. The SEC is brutal, but ask Auburn, its can be done. Unfortunately for them, they still didn't go. If I would have known ahead of time, I would have said let them have it.

Big Red Ron
10/13/2008, 12:14 AM
Yep! - and undefeated!!:P ;)
Miss State at Home, @LSU and @ Tenn will be no pickinick with all the Freshman playing, aslso the Championship game. Hell, UK damn near beat you guys ang Georgia has been revealed as a pretender.