PDA

View Full Version : Changing the Subject...

cheezyq
10/12/2008, 12:24 PM
I'm tired of all the over-analyzing of the debacle yesterday, so I'm switching the subject for a sec...

Anyone else enjoy the (***)HAT take it in the hind end yesterday in Gainesville? It brought a small grin to my face in an otherwise depressing day.

Yes, I do pleasure in the misfortunes of others....depending on who those "others" are. ;)

Oh, and isn't defense what makes the SEC the greatest league in the history of football? And what happened to LSU taking out Tebow? How'd that work out for ya?

I could do this all day....

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/12/2008, 12:39 PM
Oh, and isn't defense what makes the SEC the greatest league in the history of football? And what happened to LSU taking out Tebow? How'd that work out for ya?

Well, trash-talker Ricky Jean-Louise-Baptiste-LaFayette-Franscois was out with an injured groin (which he probably hurt while servicing The Hat in the rear, if you know what I mean...), so he wasn't going after nobody.

PDXsooner
10/12/2008, 12:44 PM
that was beautiful! what an enjoyable evening -- watching LSU get manhandled like a slutty schoolgirl.

SoonerStormchaser
10/12/2008, 01:13 PM
And just not any slutty schoolgirl...a Catholic Schoolgirl in Trouble!

The Maestro
10/12/2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah, Les Miles got humiliated. LSU is a farce...really average offense.

SoonerinLex
10/12/2008, 01:31 PM
:les: I'll take this team and play any sucker in the nation!!!!

PDXsooner
10/12/2008, 01:36 PM
Yeah, Les Miles got humiliated. LSU is a farce...really average offense.

that's a slap in the face to all the average offenses!

St. Louis Sooner
10/12/2008, 02:57 PM
change to the change:
Yes wonderful that les is less than he was, but what about arrogant booger boy going down too?!! feckin awesome watching them lose at home!

SoonerDood
10/12/2008, 03:27 PM
The last time Les (or his team) ran his mouth and then had to go on the road...well 52-9 :les: