PDA

View Full Version : OU/texass Lickfest

TXBOOMER
10/12/2008, 08:32 AM
When did Bob and Mack become old buddies, old pals? I liked it when Bob would make wise comments in the press conferences and had some edge. Colt McCoy seems like a fine young man, but I don't like him telling us the Sam Bradford is a good friend of his after the game. Bob can do this with anyone else on the schedule and I won't care but reserve some hate for texass for the sake of the Sooner Nation that is forced to live around these miserable bast#*ds!

bri
10/12/2008, 10:43 AM
That's just sad on so many levels. Seek help.

sooner518
10/12/2008, 10:45 AM
pretty weaksauce.

BoulderSooner79
10/12/2008, 10:47 AM
It's just a game, Focker.

CK Sooner
10/12/2008, 10:49 AM
It's just a game, Focker.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/bassplayer0299/movies/meet.jpg

Pepper Brooks
10/12/2008, 12:26 PM
do you hate all those Texas kids who play for OU too? Without Texas and the talent they produce OU football would be nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Rocker
10/12/2008, 01:34 PM
When did Bob and Mack become old buddies, old pals? I liked it when Bob would make wise comments in the press conferences and had some edge. Colt McCoy seems like a fine young man, but I don't like him telling us the Sam Bradford is a good friend of his after the game. Bob can do this with anyone else on the schedule and I won't care but reserve some hate for texass for the sake of the Sooner Nation that is forced to live around these miserable bast#*ds!

So if OU had won..... Would you have made this post?

PDXsooner
10/12/2008, 01:38 PM
do you hate all those Texas kids who play for OU too? Without Texas and the talent they produce OU football would be nothing. Absolutely nothing.

kind of like texas without DKR

MamaMia
10/12/2008, 01:42 PM
That's just sad on so many levels. Seek help.Maybe you two could go halfies? :D

swardboy
10/12/2008, 01:48 PM

Stupid, stupid whorn....why give him instant credibility?

StoopTroup
10/12/2008, 02:46 PM
I thought by saying texas...he meant the longwhorns....

It's not just a game...

It's one of College Football's Premier Football Games...

The way Mack and his Staff act on the sidelines of the game yesterday showed that they don't think it's a game either...

It's THE GAME....

AND...if they can't get by OU...there wasn't a MNC for them in 2005....

Get Real Folks....

The build up for next year's RRSO is already brewing.....

bri
10/12/2008, 02:49 PM
So if OU had won..... Would you have made this post?

Well of course not, because if we had won it would have meant that our players and coaches hated them enough.