PDA

View Full Version : The fact that OU is great make the win more special

TJKDone
10/12/2008, 04:13 AM
You guys have a great team.

I really don't think another team on your schedule will be able to stand up to the blitzkrieg offense that you have. Only one with championship resolve and QB play could. With all due respect to the great teams the Big 12 fields this year, I think you've seen the best one on your schedule in terms of combining heart, resolve and talent. This may be Mack Brown's most cohesive team including 2005.

Great, great game. I had the feeling this game would be one for the books and I wasn't disappointed.

Hook'em

sooner n houston
10/12/2008, 06:08 AM
What a game! Conrats to the horn's on a great win. See ya next year.

swardboy
10/12/2008, 07:50 AM
Bleeech....

meoveryouxinfinity
10/12/2008, 08:21 AM
GO TIGERS!

VA Sooner
10/12/2008, 08:30 AM
Good win for Texas. Hard-fought game... hard schedule coming up for Texas. Win those games and you guys deserve to go to the National Title Game.

Slip up though... and we'll be right there to take your place. ;-)

okiewaker
10/12/2008, 08:39 AM
GO TIGERS!

What you said!

achiro
10/12/2008, 08:50 AM
It always makes me feel so MUCH better when a fan from a team that just beat us tries to validate how good their team is by telling me how good my team really is.

**** OFF! DIP ****! :D

Zbird
10/12/2008, 09:05 AM
GO TIGERS!

NOT go tigers. Go Pokes! --
My Scenartio

Tigers have 1 loss -
OU has 1 loss

Formula for big 12 CC win & NC win for OU
Missou beats TX-- TX has 1 loss
Pokes beat TX - TX has 2 losses
Tech beats pokes - pokes have 1 loss
OU beats Pokes - pokes have 2 losses
OU beats Tech - OU @ Tech both have 1 loss
OU goes to CC
OU beats Mizzou for CC
OU has 1 loss
USC has 1 loss
OU & USC play for NC
OU returns to # 1

okiewaker
10/12/2008, 09:35 AM

I really don't think another team on your schedule will be able to stand up to the blitzkrieg offense that you have. Only one with championship resolve and QB play could. With all due respect to the great teams the Big 12 fields this year, I think you've seen the best one on your schedule in terms of combining heart, resolve and talent. This may be Mack Brown's most cohesive team including 2005.

Great, great game. I had the feeling this game would be one for the books and I wasn't disappointed.

Hook'em

Good game and everything but slow up just a bit. UT has beaten a great team but has to face a few more good one's.:)

TUSooner
10/12/2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks and **** off! :D

One thing that makes the loss less horrible is that MU and LSU also lost, and, in context, OUr loss was perhaps the most "respectable." Texas was higher ranked than their opponents and played a near perfect game to beat us late.

1890MilesToNorman
10/12/2008, 09:45 AM
The reason OU lost yesterday had nothing to do with what happened on the field, Stoops pissed off the football Gods by wearing that atrocious blue blazer while entering the stadium. :confused:

Leroy Lizard
10/12/2008, 10:56 AM

Please don't take offense if I fail to appreciate the intent of your veiled gloat.