PDA

View Full Version : Booger picked three times

BigRedJed
10/11/2008, 10:27 PM
I know a lot of you probably disagree, but I pulled for the pokes the whole way. I am sick and tired of hearing about Booger and his gaudy stats. The national jerkoff over him has been disgusting. Hopefully, this puts an end to it.

Good game pokes. Providing you don't screw up this last down.

Curly Bill
10/11/2008, 10:29 PM
I'm with ya. Booger and Mizzu can suck it!

OUinFLA
10/11/2008, 10:30 PM
kinda glad I dont have to hear anymore about no 3 and outs now.

kevpks
10/11/2008, 10:31 PM
I was rooting for the Pokes tonight for the reason you mentioned and because:
1. I want everyone we play to be as highly ranked as possible
2. When you are in our position, chaos is good. Let everyone in the conference knock each other off so we can climb the ladder and at worst end up a BCS-at large.

StormySooner-IN
10/11/2008, 10:32 PM
I def pulled for the Pokes.

Guess it has to do with me living in Indy...and I've nevar really dealt with pokes. I do know some Missery fans however.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/11/2008, 10:33 PM
and those same Pokes were surely pulling for our Sooners this aft. COUNT ON IT!

meoveryouxinfinity
10/11/2008, 10:34 PM
Gotta root for the state teams.

chad
10/11/2008, 10:35 PM
I was rooting for Mizzou. Not because I like the team or Booger, but because it is better for OU's chances to find the back door to Arrowhead stadium.

I'd root for state if it didn't have a potential impact on OU.

SOONERxWife73
10/11/2008, 10:36 PM
kinda glad i dont have to hear booger leads for heisman.

SoonerLB
10/11/2008, 10:36 PM
I was pullin' for 'em too, and by giving that panty-headed booger eater a beat down, I'm proud of 'em! Thank you Cowboys, and to **** with that panty head (insert expletive here)!!!

Partial Qualifier
10/11/2008, 10:37 PM
I know a lot of you probably disagree, but I pulled for the pokes the whole way. I am sick and tired of hearing about Booger and his gaudy stats. The national jerkoff over him has been disgusting. Hopefully, this puts an end to it.

Good game pokes. Providing you don't screw up this last down.

I did too, Jed.

I need a shower.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/11/2008, 10:38 PM
I was rooting for Mizzou. Not because I like the team or Booger, but because it is better for OU's chances to find the back door to Arrowhead stadium.

Ummm.. how does this effect our chances of going to arrowhead?

We only have to root against Texas.

Mizzou/Chase will be PISSED next week. I wouldn't be surprised if Mizzou shows up big against the whorns.

In any event, State winning did not hinder our chances of getting into the championship game. We have to win out no matter how you slice it. That, and Texas has to lose twice.

SOONERnTx
10/11/2008, 10:39 PM

How is it better? If we beat OSU we will have the head-to-head over them.

IronHorseSooner
It is now officially a sign of the Apocalypse when Tulsa and OSU have better records than we do. This only proves that if anyone thinks that this race is over, they are well mistaken. If the folks from up 1-35 can go up to Columbia and put on a show like that, they can surely do it to texass. BTW, the whorns must also go to TTECH and they will be uber-amped to put it to the whorns.

SOONERxWife73
plz o plz let okie lite beat the s..t outta saxet

birddog
10/11/2008, 10:40 PM
some of you people have lost your friggin minds! this is going to be really bad for us in-staters. when i lived in portland i couldn't have cared less but i'm going to experience something i haven't in years.

AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BEATEN US YET!!!

BigRedJed
10/11/2008, 10:42 PM
You mean really bad... ...until OU beats the pokes. OU has it completely within their power to shut them up.

bluedogok
10/11/2008, 10:44 PM
The Pokes could also pull their usual trick against the Whorns, get up to a 28 point lead and blow it....it's been their pattern for the past few years.

BigRedJed
10/11/2008, 10:46 PM
BTW, there is a very good chance that OU will still be ranked higher than OSU when the polls come out. I would say that would be likely, in fact. Pointing that out will probably be my preferred comeback when someone starts crowing in my face. The standings at the end of the season are the only ones that really matter, anyway. Let 'em have their fun, and pray that Bob & Co. figure out a way to gameplan around the Reynolds hole in the lineup before the Sooner Schooner heads to Stillwater.

BigRedJed
10/11/2008, 10:52 PM
Also -- and let's get this back on topic, which is of course a hatred for all things Booger -- I'm glad to see his Heisman hopes take a major and perhaps fatal hit. Frankly, I could stomach Colt McCoy winning the Heisman before watching Booger do it.

birddog
10/11/2008, 10:53 PM
all i know is the poke fans will be giving their sheep an extra special surprise tonight.

yeehaw.

ruf/nekdad
10/11/2008, 11:00 PM
Also -- and let's get this back on topic, which is of course a hatred for all things Booger -- I'm glad to see his Heisman hopes take a major and perhaps fatal hit. Frankly, I could stomach Colt McCoy winning the Heisman before watching Booger do it.
McCoy>Daniels. And now I will shower.

chad
10/12/2008, 12:04 AM
Ummm.. how does this effect our chances of going to arrowhead?

We only have to root against Texas.

Mizzou/Chase will be PISSED next week. I wouldn't be surprised if Mizzou shows up big against the whorns.

In any event, State winning did not hinder our chances of getting into the championship game. We have to win out no matter how you slice it. That, and Texas has to lose twice.

How is it better? If we beat OSU we will have the head-to-head over them.

We all know the pokes come out and play their best game of the year against OU (at least in the 2000s). Having a degree from state, I can tell you first hand, they have a hatred for OU that is probably greater than our hatred for texas.

Having to go against a 2 loss OSU team would be much better than going against an OSU who potentially can win the South. They would be pumped up like never before if my feared situation were to come to fruition.

Sure I want to play the best, but in these "rivalry" situation, anything can happen, and the pokes have a good team this year, I'd rather not risk losing the south to the pokes if we don't have to.

Make sense now?

Mizzou will win the North almost guaranteed, even with this one loss. Hopefully they'll do us a favor next week, put us one step behind texas.

St. Louis Sooner
10/12/2008, 08:53 AM
i live in St. louis and i cannot stand cd ... the guy has soo much arrogance it's sickening; i keep hoping that the booger vid clip will make it's way to mainstream media someday but i am disappointed everyday; even better though: my ex-wife was at the game!!! HA!!! LMAO! year in and year out, mizzou's success hinges on how they do against the state of oklahoma ... and I FECKIN LOVE IT!!!!

now that the pokes beat the tiggers, their org finally (and i do say FINALLY) understands that life is better when you stop making the OU game your only game of the season; they put themselves on the map (at least for a week), strengthened the Big12's conference, and made Soonernation see that losing to Texas is not the end of the world; instead of uterus ONLY having mizzou, @kansas, and @tech left, they also have to take notice of the pokes;

THIS THANG GIST AIN'T OVER!!!

OULenexaman
10/12/2008, 10:41 AM

AMEN!!!.....seeing booger go down in flames just brought me closure from yesterdays heartbreaker....and WTF is up with the mohawk doo and the skull cap???

yermom
10/12/2008, 10:57 AM
maybe Mizzou and the Pokes can do our dirty work this year

StoopTroup
10/12/2008, 11:01 AM
Good win for Gumby.

It was fun to watch Booger struggle. :D

The Big XII South is a tough place this year...

It's going to be interesting to watch from here on out...