PDA

View Full Version : Highlight of my day at the Cotton Bowl

SteelClip49
10/11/2008, 09:16 PM
I got my picture taken with 3 Longhorn Pom chicks.... some serious wood there. Who would have thought that would have been the most exciting thing to happen to me at the game?

Hell.....11 point lead twice= failed.

We score and they score.... reminded me of the Fiesta.

Defense sucks and had no idea what happened... white dude for Texas is a fast mother.

35 points and a LOSS.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Good coaching there Bob. You know the defense hasn't done squat so you decide to punt on 4th and 2 when the momentum was somewhat in our favor. At best, kill some clock and perhaps win the game or at least send the game into overtime.

This is only 1 loss and it wasn't to an unranked team. We will not fall a lot and we can rebound with a win over a soon to be top 12 Kansas and hope for a Mizzou win over Texas. National championship hopes are still alive.. just need to regroup and get players that are needed most healthy.

But those Texas pom girls.... man, what a moment.

meoveryouxinfinity
10/11/2008, 09:20 PM
agreed. glad your day didn't totally suck!

MyT Oklahoma
10/11/2008, 09:20 PM
^^ Thanks for sharing I think. Where are the pics?

OUinFLA
10/11/2008, 09:35 PM
they looked better than Bevo........
didn't they?

SteelClip49
10/11/2008, 09:48 PM
Hey Bri, go sodomize yourself for negging me you worthless POS. I said nothing wrong. I mean if you are gay and have a problem with me talking about attractive women then perhaps you are a homo and just felt the urge to turn yourself on by being a prick. Grow up son.

Flagstaffsooner
10/11/2008, 10:23 PM
they looked better than Bevo........
didn't they?And niether did he.
http://runningrooster.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/pix0417.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
10/11/2008, 10:27 PM
Hey Bri, go sodomize yourself for negging me you worthless POS. I said nothing wrong. I mean if you are gay and have a problem with me talking about attractive women then perhaps you are a homo and just felt the urge to turn yourself on by being a prick. Grow up son.Remember the vid with him an inflatable doll? Remember him being a mod?

OUTromBoNado
10/11/2008, 11:44 PM
TTIWWP

Desert Sapper
10/11/2008, 11:57 PM
You can't just throw that out there about the pom chicks without posting a pic...

SteelClip49
10/12/2008, 08:11 AM
I am technologically challenged... It was a disposable camera :/

Now I just need to get them developed and get a scanner. I did have one awesome dream though. I woke up this morning and thought it was all a dream then I get into the hotel lobby for some breakfast surrounded by 30 Texas fans and they all smiled.

sooner518
10/12/2008, 10:09 AM
I am technologically challenged... It was a disposable camera :/

those still exist????

MyT Oklahoma
10/12/2008, 10:14 AM
You can't just throw that out there about the pom chicks without posting a pic...

Seconded.. duly seconded. After a loss like yesterday we have to find our cheap thrills whereever we can. Please do share dude.

Desert Sapper
10/12/2008, 05:33 PM
We must keep this thing bumped until you can scan them in. You have three days. Make it happen. ;)

Alum81
10/12/2008, 05:42 PM
Just point out which ones in the pic below. We don't have time to wait on you to develop the roll! :D

http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/cheerleaders-university-texas-pom-squad.jpg

MamaMia
10/12/2008, 06:05 PM
Hey Bri, go sodomize yourself for negging me you worthless POS. I said nothing wrong. I mean if you are gay and have a problem with me talking about attractive women then perhaps you are a homo and just felt the urge to turn yourself on by being a prick. Grow up son. In Bri's defense, maybe he doesn't have all the parts needed for that task?

No need to thank me Bri. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/21.gif

colleyvillesooner
10/12/2008, 06:52 PM
What a sad thread. Good job everyone.

KABOOKIE
10/12/2008, 07:33 PM
Hey Bri, go sodomize yourself for negging me you worthless POS. I said nothing wrong. I mean if you are gay and have a problem with me talking about attractive women then perhaps you are a homo and just felt the urge to turn yourself on by being a prick. Grow up son.

Oh no. bri's gonna tattle on you.

MyT Oklahoma
10/12/2008, 09:41 PM
Just point out which ones in the pic below. We don't have time to wait on you to develop the roll! :D

http://www.hogwild.net/images/Misc/cheerleaders-university-texas-pom-squad.jpg

God Bless America! Is this a great country or what?

Hmmmm.. I wonder what their Mothers look like and if any of them are available.

TexasLidig8r
10/12/2008, 09:51 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

bri
10/12/2008, 10:37 PM
Let's see.....MamaMia, Kabookie, Lid....yeah, most of the Super Justice Pals have found their way here to chime in. Nice work as always.

I guess we'll give it another day or so to give the rest of your bunch a chance to get their licks in before I have my mod lackeys send this worthless abomination of a thread to the bottom of the internet. :D

KABOOKIE
10/12/2008, 10:55 PM
Let's see.....MamaMia, Kabookie, Lid....yeah, most of the Super Justice Pals have found their way here to chime in. Nice work as always.

I guess we'll give it another day or so to give the rest of your bunch a chance to get their licks in before I have my mod lackeys send this worthless abomination of a thread to the bottom of the internet. :D

Kind of like your life.

bri
10/12/2008, 11:00 PM
Say what you will, I'm not the one stalking someone on the internet.

Hi guys! *waves*

KABOOKIE
10/12/2008, 11:08 PM
Yeah I'm sure the stu's and other losers of the internet feel that way when the internet is all they have. Anyways how does the under side FmrEmpOUathdept's nuts taste? For being such the blowhard you sure are staying away from that topic. I guess it's easier to point out those that are laughing at er.. stalking you.

GottaHavePride
10/12/2008, 11:26 PM
Jesus H. Titty****ing Christ, would you people just knock it the **** off already? This **** is getting old.